Paradise Found Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leslie took a deep breath as my cock continued to fill her love tunnel. Her pussy felt tight and hot as I glided easily into her wet hole. She wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me into her until I had bottomed out inside of her. "Oh my fucking..." was all she could muster as I bottomed out only to pull out leaving only the head of my cock inside her. "Put it back in, I need your beautiful cock filling my insides" and she pulled me back in with her legs around my waist.

Gina had been watching this whole scene unfold and when I looked up at her, she had sunk two fingers in her wet hole. I know this because her hand was wet and her inner thighs had trails of liquid running down them. I looked in her eyes and she was in total rapture at what was happening right in front of her. I reached out and took her hand from her wet cunt and pulled it to my mouth. I sucked one of her fingers clean then took her other finger and placed it on the mouth of our daughter. Leslie opened her eyes and immediately sucked the waiting finger into her mouth. She sucked Gina's finger clean and uttered soft moans as she did.

It was obvious that Leslie enjoyed the taste of Gina's love juice when she looked up at her mother and said "I need more please." Gina, however, didn't rewet her fingers. Instead, she pulled two bar stools out from under the bar. She climbed up on a stool and stood with one foot on one stool and the other on the second stool. She was straddling Leslie's face at this point and her wet cunt was only a foot of so away from Leslie. Slowly she lowered herself until she was inches from Leslie's face.

Leslie could smell her mother's musk from that distance and then lifted her head to plant a gentle kiss on Gina's wet pussy. Gina hovered over Leslie with her hands on the bar and her knees on each side of Leslie's head. Leslie then let her tongue slide softly across Gina's bare pussy, covering her tongue with juice that had leaked out. Eagerly, Leslie licked again and again as she inserted her tongue between her mother's wet pussy lips. Gina gasped as Leslie worked her tongue around her clit.

While these two lovelies were focused on Gina's pussy, I was focusing on filling Leslie with my cock. I was slowly filling Leslie's cunt over and over, driving her to a new level of ecstasy. She bucked under my every time I bottomed out in her hungry pussy. I tweaked her nipples as this drove her eagerness to be pleased to a higher level. I felt my nuts tighten and new my orgasm was close behind. Gina was close also as Leslie was masterfully tongue fucking her.

Leslie's body tightened up and I knew she was having a massive orgasm. This took me over the edge and I thrust deep in her cunt as I unloaded my cum in her tight pussy. Gina's stomach began to flex involuntarily as she went past her limit and came as she drove her pussy into Leslie's face. Leslie had put her arms over Gina's legs pulling her tighter into her face as we all came in unison.

Gina came down from her perch on Leslie's face after she settled down from her orgasm. I held my now shrinking cock deep in Leslie till it popped out of her cum filled hole. Leslie let her knees drop to each side, letting my cum ooze out of her gaping hole. I small stream of cum ease across her bud and drop to the floor as her ass hung off the edge of the counter. She was slowly circling her clit as she rode her orgasm out.

Gina slipped into the kitchen and retrieved a few napkins and wiped her legs off as some of her juice was still easing down her thighs. "I could use some of those" Leslie said as she looked up to survey her surroundings. Gina retrieved more and wiped Leslie's oozing cunt then licked the remaining cum off her pussy lips. Leslie moaned in appreciation of this while Gina grinned ear to ear.

Once she was cleaned up, Leslie sat up, climbed off the counter then knelt in front of me and took my cum covered cock in her mouth to clean me up. "I need to keep my daddy clean" she said as she backed off my cock only to put it back in her mouth like a baby would a pacifier. She sucked me clean then popped it out of her mouth. She wiped her face off with her hands then licked her hands clean.

It was safe to say, at this point, that we would remain naked the entire trip as long as we were within the walls of our bungalow.

12