All Comments on 'Paradise Found on a Deserted Island'

by NakedinNC_

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome!

Excellent thus far. I don't see too many aviation related stories and this one is great (other than I don't think too many guys could push a loaded Duke in the sand!). Can't wait for the next installment. Is this going to be a Flight of the Phoenix ending?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm waiting for the next installment.

A very interesting premise. Hope it all works out with no green monster.

NakedinNC_NakedinNC_over 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for feedback ... Keep them coming

Thanks for the encouragement, more too come.

(To anon above: good comment about moving the Duke. The sand was compacted. almost like being on a ramp. Hard to do, but this is fiction after all,)

Author

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
And they had lots of babies together and lived happily ever after.....

....if you stopped there, you'd have half the readers furious and demanding at least one other realistic installment.

But this is fantasy, is it not? Then why not let them live happily with their stud and populate the island? I could think of far worse ways to finish out my life.....

CubDriver95CubDriver95over 8 years ago
A Duke could definitely lose both engines on one flight.

But , having pulled a 340 across soft ground I can tell you it takes 3 men and a quad with a winch to move a twin on anything other than pavement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Don`t Stop Now

I repeat, Don`t stop now. the suspense is killing me. LOL. Good job.

BurtschoderBurtschoderover 8 years ago
please continue

I would really like to read more .... good writing and please continue

reader_3634reader_3634over 8 years ago
Good story

Good outline and concept. So, you have set it up all nicely so I really want to see where you take this well written story. However you develop it - please do continue.

ballznall60ballznall60over 8 years ago
Great story!

Please write a followup to this. Much potential in this situation.

skipperIIskipperIIover 7 years ago
Still Waiting

YOU obviously have anxious readers who love your story and want to know more. Endless chapters are waiting to be written (and READ!). You have a winner here and lots of fans of your hot, hairy, ladies. Whew WHO !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good idea

I love the idea of one man alone with many naked, willing girls on a deserted island to fuck, so good call on the plot idea. I wish many more would choose that idea.

But my problem with your story is that the guy may be too old with 50+ years... well, okay, with the old age may come the experience, but you could have chosen a 22 year old stud with much experience too, it is just a story, yours at that.

Well, whatever, and you haven't updated the story for 1+ year! All you wrote up until now were their crash landings and a bit lesbian sex, so just the prologue so to speak, no actual sex! *sob*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What happens next?

When r u going to continue the rest of the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

When are you going to finish the rest of the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Finish

Why have you not continued the rest?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

part 2 please!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous