Paradise Found on a Deserted Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving back to the beach they lay down on palm fronds to soak up the sun and work on their tans.

"How long do you think it will take for the rescuers to come?" asked Dana laying on her back and looking up at the clouds. Her long nipples still erect from the cool water pointed towards the sky.

"I hope soon, but it could take a long-time." responded Emily. "I read about something like this in a magazine. It took almost two-years but the stranded people survived just fine. I think we will too."

Marie added, "Well, I hope I don't have to go two-years without a hard cock. I was really looking forward to this vacation and lots of sex. Yesterday I snuck off and masturbated while you two were taking a nap. It felt good, but not as good as a nice long tongue and hard cock in my pussy." Being nude on the beach felt just a little bit naughty as the sun warmed her skin and thoughts of yesterday's orgasm began the glowing feeling of excitement and a tingle between her legs. In her mind she fantasized what it would be like to have a cute guy feasting on her cunt as she lay there.

"Wow!" said Emily. "I felt the same way two-days ago. My thong kept riding up between my pussy lips and got me all horny. When you two were getting water, I sat in the lean-to and rubbed my clit until I came. It felt good, but it would have been better sitting on a guy with a nice, big, hard cock."

"You two aren't the only ones!" added Dana. "This place is really sensuous. I've felt really horny since the second day we were here and had to take care of it myself. The bananas are good for more than eating."

They were all quiet with their own thoughts for several minutes.

Dana sat up and broke the silence saying, "Emily, I knew you were big ... but jeepers, your boobs are something else." Emily sat up and shook her big tits from side-to-side proudly.

Marie sat up too and began to see Emily and Dana in a different light. Emily's boobs were really big but not much bigger than Dana's or hers; although Dana had decidedly bigger nipples that were almost constantly sticking out about an inch. Marie began to feel an itch between her legs as moisture began to appear on the edge of her vaginal lips. She looked even more closely and noticed that both Emily's and Dana's pussies were showing moisture. "I guess we just started a nudist colony." said Marie. "I never thought I'd say this, but you two are even more beautiful to me in the nude."

In Marie's mind a dam burst. The past two-weeks were the longest any of them had gone without being with a man or another woman. Marie reached over to Emily and gently hefted one of her DD's. It felt full, soft and warm. Marie became wetter. Then she did the same to Dana, hefting one of her full D cup breasts. It was lighter, but still very nice. "You both feel perfect." she announced. "Let's try the taste test."

Not letting go of her friends' breasts, Marie bent over and began to suckle each; alternating from one to the other. Dana and Emily looked at each other as the familiar tingle transmitted itself from their nipples to their vaginas. With desire in their eyes they leaned into each other and began to kiss lustily. Tongues exploring and lips sensually sucked into one another. They put their hands behind each other's head pulling themselves closer. This movement sandwiched Marie between their two bountiful breasts, putting two very stiff nipples easily within reach of her tongue. Marie took full advantage by pushing their boobs up so their nipples touched and flicking her tongue between. She was licking and caressing both of them at once.

Marie was overcome with lust and lost in the moment as her natural personality of helping others went into overdrive; she wanted to satisfy both her friends. While this was a technically as lesbian activity she didn't think of it that way. Many times while she was in nursing school, and especially now with her job in the O.R., she had make out sessions with other nurses. The men, who were rarely available, and mostly obnoxious doctors, didn't understand that even during a quickie women wanted to be caressed and held. Her experience with them in the hospital was nothing more than: wham, bam, thank you mam. She didn't consider herself a lesbian; after all she would like nothing more right now than a big, stiff cock to ride but there were none around so she simply made do with what was available. Just like in the hospital.

Dana and Emily reached up and began to play with each other's breast on the side not being licked by Marie. They cupped, caressed, pinched and pulled each other's nipples. Marie continued her onslaught, sucking both nipples into her mouth at the same time and flicking her tongue over their hardened buds. On their knees now, Emily and Dana helped her by pushing their chests out and towards Marie who was also kneeling. Marie gently caressed the back of their thighs and slid her hands up to their ass cheeks. Softly kneading two sexy asses while sucking their tits made Marie so wet she could feel the moisture seeping from her pussy. Flicking her tongue even faster she repositioned her hands so they were between the other girls' legs. Dana and Emily responded in kind by spreading their legs to accept Marie's fingers. Marie continued her quest and found their pussies just as wet as hers.

Dana was in heaven! She was a true bisexual with as many girlfriends as boyfriends, many times in the same bed. As Marie sucked Dana's long, sensitive nipples Dana almost came right away. She had always fanaticized about sex on the beach and now she was doing it. Although in her fantasy she would be riding a nice cock while the other girl rode the guy's face and sucked on her nipples until all three of them came simultaneously.

Dana began moaning as Marie's fingers slid in her pussy, Emily followed suit and both of them spread their legs further giving Marie greater access. Marie's fingers were now freely slipping in and out of her friends pussies. They moaned approvingly. She changed the angle of her hand slightly and slid three fingers in each. The ensuing moans became louder and Marie knew what she had to do. Her hand thrust her fingers in and out of Emily and Dana as if they were a cock. Her thumb struck their clits on the upstroke. Emily and Dana were now vigorously feeling each other up with both hands. Their extended, sensitized nipples sending wave after wave of pleasure through their bodies as they continued to pinch and pull each other. Dana and Emily were panting hard and began to cum.

"Oh God! Oh God!" panted Emily. "Whatever you do don't stop now!"

Two weeks of pent up sexual demand began spilling out. Emily was torn between the pleasure her body was feeling and whether or not this was okay for them to be doing. She and Dana had experimented with each other a long time ago during the summer they worked at the same camp but that was years ago. Marie's pressure on her clit erased any concerns; Emily let herself be in the moment and savor the pleasure.

Their orgasms were strong, their vaginas spasmed on Marie's fingers coating them with their girl cum. All three passionately kissed and licked the juices off Marie's fingers. Dana and Emily now began an assault on Marie to give back what she gave them. They coaxed her to lie down and each began sucking on Marie's now extended nipples while their hands found the spot between Marie's legs that gave her the most pleasure. Marie came hard and fast. Her whole body spasmed as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her. Emily and Dana continued their assault by moving down between Marie's legs and licking her juices up like starving kittens with a bowl of milk. They slid their tongues around her engorged clit, Marie shuddered and came again.

The three of them lay on the palm fronds looking up at nothing; ensconced in their private thoughts. The sun warmed their naked bodies and soon droplets of sweat formed on each of them.

"That was nice." said Marie breaking the silence. "Different, but nice. I feel like we all needed that. We may be here a long time and will need to help each other out in many ways."

"Well put." responded Emily getting up and brushing the sand off, her luscious boobs swaying to and fro as she did so. "Let's just go with the flow and not make a big deal of it."

"Me too." said Dana. "I don't want to spend the next few months riding my own fingers! We all know each of us is a little bi-sexual. I'm going to wash this sand off and start working on my all-over tan. Last one in's a rotten egg!"

With that all three ran down the beach holding hands and into the water. They washed the sand off each other and returned to the top edge of the beach to lie down on palm fronds and dry out in the sun.

=============

That day almost four months ago was the last time any of them wore clothes. The near constant 78 degree temperature and seclusion made it easy to be natural. They worked together and actually got quite comfy with their predicament.

One rule they agreed on quickly was that anyone could do anything they wanted as long as it didn't hurt the others in any way. If you wanted to eat a banana, you ate a banana. If you were horny and needed to masturbate, you fingered yourself. If you wanted to play with someone, unless they said no, you played with them.

Over the months they became totally comfortable with each other's nudity and growing hirsuteness. They had sex with each other almost daily and knew each other's likes and dislikes. For example: it wasn't unusual for Dana to get horny just looking at Emily's ever increasing blonde bush and reaching over to caress Emily's pussy as Emily sucked Dana's her long, sensitive nipples. Often, Marie would join in too. They had plenty of food, fresh water and each other.

Things could be a lot worse. After four months they were tanned, lithe, hirsute goddesses. Emily's fair hair had been bleached by the sun with beautiful, natural highlights no hairdresser could duplicate. The hair on her legs and arms was bleached almost white. Dana's mousy brown hair was much lighter now too. Not quite blonde, but it too contained many blonde highlights. The hair on her legs, arms and pussy was lightened by the sun. Marie's dark hair now contained natural red highlights both on her head and pussy. Her arms and legs sported a light brown covering of girl fur.

CHAPTER FIVE (Back to Current Day)

Recovering from her orgasm first, Marie said, "I think I heard a plane. Let's go down to the beach and see." None of them thought to put any clothes on. They didn't really have any anyways; they were so comfortable being au-natural they didn't even think about being naked any more.

As they got closer to the beach they could see the plane. Marie whispered they should take care and try to determine just what the situation was before leaving the safety of the foliage.

The girls watched from behind a bush as a man pulled off his shirt and kicked off his shoes revealing he kept himself in good shape. He unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants off along with his underwear. He was facing the water so they couldn't see his package very well. Just a little bit of his gonads swinging between his legs.

Gary walked down the beach and into the water stopping only to cross himself before getting in. He carefully stepped in the water making sure it was sand and not coral, urchins or some other nasty creature underfoot. He could see a reef about 200 yards out answering his question about why no big waves. He carefully slipped under the water then swam out towards the reef. He could see the bottom dropped off slowly. About halfway to the reef he did a surface dive and found it was only about 8' deep. He floated on his back facing the reef and began a leisurely backstroke returning to the beech. With every kick his cock was pushed up by the water onto his stomach. Something he noticed only because he rarely swam in the nude.

The girls didn't miss this and quietly began to walk down the beach, past the plane, towards the water.

Gary still swimming on his back let his feet sink and felt the sandy bottom indicating he could stand up now. He rolled over and stood up in knee deep water facing the beach while wiping the salt water from his eyes. When he looked up he couldn't believe what he saw: three beautiful, naked women walking down the beach towards him; three pairs of succulent breasts swaying seductively with each step; three beautiful hairy triangles at the apex of three pairs of gorgeous gams.

He thought maybe he was in shock from the emergency landing and was hallucinating. He stared in disbelief and wonderment at the sight a few yards away on the beach. Not sure what to do, he just stood there knee-deep in the water. His cock began to lengthen and thicken of its own volition.

The girls were just as shocked. As they continued walking towards the water they gave Gary the once over. First they noticed how friendly and handsome his face was. Then quickly their eyes roamed down his body. They saw he wasn't a hairy gorilla; having the perfect amount of chest-hair. His abs weren't washboard, but there was no paunch either. His substantial cock hung slightly to one side and it was obvious that when fully engorged it would be long, hard and thick.

Marie unconsciously licked her lips, thrust her chest out and exaggerated the motion of her hips as she continued towards the water. Emily and Dana followed giving Gary an eyeful of tanned, voluptuous, jiggling sweater-mounds.

"Am I dreaming? Or are there three beautiful naked women walking down the beach towards me?" Gary asked out loud as he stood in the water. Dream or not, his cock was responding to the image in front of him as it began to harden, lengthen and thicken. He bent over and cupping his hands splashed water on his face to wake himself up if this was a dream. When he wiped the stinging salt-water from his eyes the image in front of him did not change. There really were three gorgeous, well-built, naked women in front of him.

Always the leader, Marie broke their silent trance as she exclaimed, "Boy are we glad to see you! Our plane crash-landed on this island four months ago and we haven't seen another soul since. I see you're not offended by our nudity and in fact I think you like it. My name is Marie, this is Emily and Dana."

*****

... To be continued soon. (Please vote, send feedback and suggestions for where this should go.)

12