Paradise Lost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drove the rental car back to the airport hoping to catch a flight to anywhere. Fortunately there was a plane leaving for Orlando in two hours and I could make a transfer to Minneapolis with just a ninety minute layover. I checked my bags and passed through security and found a corner seat at a bar and ordered a double scotch. It had been just over an hour since I'd left the resort and I knew that Shannon and her lover knew by now that I was gone. Still I was a little surprised when Shannon's phone, now my phone, rang. I saw the call came from a number I didn't recognize so I ignored it. I let it go to voicemail and listened as Shannon, almost in hysterics cried out "Stu, what is going on, are you out of your mind, why did you ruin all my beautiful clothes? Call me baby, I'm worried sick about you."

"No Shannon you're worried about you and your ruined fuck fest vacation" I thought. I erased it and 5 minutes later another call came through. "Stu you're scaring me to death, where are you baby? I don't know what you think I've done, but you're wrong, I would never do anything to hurt you. I love you Stewart. Please god, please call me." Again I erased the message. After three more frantic calls I sent her a text message.

"You fucked up Shannon and left your text messages on your phone. You and Anthony have a wonderful two weeks fucking and making a baby! You'll be served divorce papers when you get home and Anthony will be sued for alienation of affection. If I find out he works with you I'll sue the school district too and I'll fight to have you both fired on morals charges. But hey, now you have each other and Tony boy can fuck you again and again and send you to all those places I've never been able to send you. I never realized our sex life was such a terrible disappointment to you."

Ten minutes went by and I got a text message from Shannon. "Oh God, please don't do this. I was never disappointed in your love making, NEVER. Stu, you are my world. This whole thing was just a stupid mistake, I would never have followed through with it, I'm sorry." Two minutes later another voice mail, I could tell she was sobbing. "Please baby, I beg you. I don't love Tony, I only love you. I'll die without you."

"And I'll spit on your grave." I thought. My message back, "There is no way you can love someone and do what you did to me and now that I know you've been fucking Anthony for a long time, I want nothing more to do with you. You lie and cheat without remorse. I don't even know who you are. Cheaters like you and Tony deserve each other. Goodbye Shannon, I don't ever want to see or talk to you again. I hope you and your asshole lover have as totally shitty life together. God knows you both deserve it." I pressed send and turned the phone off.

The house looked different when I pulled into the garage. Colder I guess, or lonelier. There just wasn't any happiness left in it. It used to be a home, but now it was just a shell with furniture. On the plane I'd jotted down a list of things I had to do, one of them was to list the house with a realtor. The market for homes was down, but at least I'd get out from under the payments. Shannon and I had left for the Bahamas on Saturday and it was now Sunday night. A hell of a lot had happened in thirty six hours. Tomorrow I'd get the divorce started, now I was exhausted and just needed sleep.

The sun was shining when I woke up Monday morning. My head was pounding and my mouth tasted like a cat had licked inside it. I stumbled to the kitchen and made coffee and turned the cell phone on. There were over twenty messages, all the same, begging for forgiveness, telling me that when she saw I'd left her she called Tony and told him she never wanted to see him again. She swore she'd never had sex with him, it was all a big joke, he'd never actually fucked her, she just liked to tease him and then come home to me to get her sex." How stupid did she think I was? Not only did I hate her, I actually felt embarrassed for her too?

The last message on the phone was from Anthony, telling me I could do whatever I wanted to do to my slut wife, that she was a lousy fuck anyway and he was glad to be rid of her. But, if I tried to do anything to him, he'd make sure I would regret it forever."

I responded with, "Listen ass wipe, I will do anything I want to you and you will sit there and cry like a baby. You are the lowest form of life, not even a man. You can't get a woman of your own so you have to prey on other men's wives. I hope you have eyes in the back of your head, because you will need to look over your shoulder for the rest of your miserable life. Oh, and by the way, your career is over fuck face. You are going to wish you had never been born"

By ten thirty I'd made an appointment with a divorce lawyer for the next afternoon and by noon I had all the little things like credit cards canceled, and checking and savings accounts divided up. I'd worry about the life and medical and car insurance later on. I didn't have to change the door locks since they were all Baldwin Prestige locks and all I had to do was adjust them to work with a different key, an easy process. I was ready for Shannon's return, though I wasn't sure she'd come back to the house. For all I knew she might stay with Tony, even if it did sound like my departure had put a damper on their baby making plans. If I were her I'd just stay out the remainder of the two weeks at the resort. Everything was paid for. At the very least she could come home with a nice tan whether or not she had Tony's baby in her oven.

I didn't hear any more from Shannon or Tony and slept fitfully Monday night. Tuesday morning I called the insurance companies and took Shannon off all the policies, she had her own health and life insurance through the school district. Next I went about the painful task of boxing up all of Shannon's clothes and personal items and placing them in the garage. I knew I'd missed a number of things, but she'd have an opportunity to claim them later.

That afternoon I paid my new lawyer a visit. I told him the story, showed him the text messages and the video I'd taken of them. He had sympathy for what Shannon had put me through, but since there were no children involved adultery would not sway the courts in my favor. A fifty, fifty split of all assets was the likely outcome, though I could keep any property ceded to me by my parents before we were married. In other words I was screwed. Well, whatever it took to get away from Shannon would be worth it.

That night as I was relaxing with four fingers of single malt scotch the house phone rang. I figured it was Shannon and thought I might as well get it over with and talk to her so I could tell her to go fuck herself, I answered it. It was her sister Deborah who lived half an hour away in St. Paul.

"Stu, what the hell did you do?"

"What are you referring to Deborah?" I was amazed at how calm I felt.

"Your wife is in my guest room right now and she is a complete basket case. She can't stop bawling, she looks like she's practicing to be a homeless person and all I can get out of her is you are divorcing her."

"I'm not going to get into any of the details Deborah. If Shannon wants you to know what happened on our vacation she can tell you. Suffice it to say something occurred that shattered our marriage and I had no choice but to return home early, alone and I am going to divorce her."

"Stu, you can't be serious, Shannon loves you with all her heart, she lives for you, you have to be mistaken."

"I'm not mistaken Deborah and I have video of her actions to prove it. Please tell Shannon that most of her clothes and other belongings are packed up in the garage and she can get everything whenever she's ready."

"I just can't believe what you're telling me Stu. You are all she ever talks about, you and the baby you two are going to have."

"Well her baby plans made a sudden change when we got to the Bahamas. She still planned on making one, just not with me. I've said too much already Deborah, anything else needs to come from Shannon. Is she staying with you for a while?"

"Yes, I guess so. I have room for her. I just want you two to get past this and get back to your lives together."

"Not going to happen Deborah, Shannon and I have no life together and never will again. Her choice was to throw us away in the most humiliating way possible. Is it ok if I have the divorce papers served to her at your place?"

"Oh Stu, can't you wait, for her sake?"

"No, she didn't do anything for my sake so I'm returning the favor."

"When will she be served?"

"In a couple of days, I'll give you a heads up before it happens."

"I'm sorry Stu, for both of you. I thought you had the perfect marriage."

"I thought so too. But Shannon wanted something else."

I hung the phone up and went back to my scotch.

Shannon was served the papers at her sister's house three days later. She didn't even bother to get her own attorney. She agreed to the settlement and said she would sign them with only one stipulation that she be allowed to meet face-to-face with me one time to tell me everything. I didn't want to hear it, but if that was the fastest path to our divorce then I'd do it.

We met in a private conference room at my attorney's office on a Wednesday afternoon three weeks later. I got there first and when Shannon walked in I almost lost it. She looked so frail and defeated and she couldn't look me in the eyes. I could tell that the ordeal had been really hard on her, but it was her doing and it had devastated me as much or more than it had her. There was a box of facial tissues and a bottle of water in front of each of us and I had no doubt they would be used before the conversation was over.

"How have you been Shannon?"

She shrugged, "Oh, not great Stu, not great at all."

"Unfortunately I can't say I'm sorry" I told her and she nodded her head.

"I know." She wiped her nose with a tissue and sniffled, still not looking at me.

"What did you want to talk about?"

She glanced up at me for a second, then lowered her head again. "I wanted to explain everything, but I don't know how."

"Why don't you start from the beginning?"

"OK Stu, I'll try." She took a deep breath and cleared her throat. "Anthony and I met last summer when we were both taking classes at State. We had coffee a couple of times and dinner once. We got to be friends. We talked a lot and flirted, but that's all. I always made it perfectly clear that I was very happily married. When the new school year started in September I was surprised to see that he had been transferred to my school as the new vice principal. We had lunch a few times and then after a long parent teacher night he asked me to have a drink with him to unwind. I knew I shouldn't do it, but I enjoyed his company so I said OK."

"Did anything happen between the two of you that night?"

"No, ... well yes, kind of. We had a couple of drinks and at one point Tony took my hand and told me he really liked me."

"What did you say?"

"I told him I really liked him too. Then he said he wanted to get to know me better, spend more time with me, be alone with me, just the two of us, somewhere private."

"And your reply to that?"

"I told him I love my husband and I can't do anything to jeopardize my marriage."

"What did he say?"

"He said that we would be careful and discreet and you would never have to know anything about it. He told me that it would be good for my self-esteem to see how badly another man wanted me and he promised me he would never do anything that would make me uncomfortable, he just wanted to let me see how good it felt to be loved by a man other than my husband."

"Did he tell you what he wanted the two of you to do?"

She shook her head, "he didn't have too. The way he held my hand and the look in his eyes and what he said made it clear that he wanted me."

"Wanted you how?" I wasn't letting her off the hook.

She glanced up at me again and there were tears in her eyes. "He wanted to fuck me."

"How did that make you feel?"

"It should have made me angry, but it didn't. Instead it excited me and scared me at the same time. Tony is a good looking man, not any better looking than you, but it felt good to know another handsome man besides my husband wanted me."

"Did what he said make you want him"

"She flinched and then nodded, "yes, yes it did."

"Did you go home with him?"

"Not that night, no. I told him I had to think about it, that it was a big step to take. He agreed and told me he would wait as long as he needed to and he walked me to my car. I opened my car door and before I could get in he turned me around and kissed me."

"And?"

"I kissed him back. Then he sort of pushed me into the car and slid in beside me and we kissed some more."

"Is that all?"

She shook her head and shrugged. "No, he opened my blouse and ran his hand under my bra and squeezed my breasts then he moved his hand under my skirt and I opened my legs and he pulled my panties to the side and fingered me till I had an orgasm. I couldn't believe how wet he made me. I took his cock out, it was huge and hot. I had to taste it so I sucked on it till he came in my mouth, then we kissed some more and he got out of the car and I went home."

"So you did everything but fuck?"

She nodded, "yes, everything but."

"How long after that was it till he did fuck you?"

"The next day. It was a teacher planning day and he came into my room and thanked me for last night. I know I was embarrassed and felt guilty for what we'd done, but he told me we really hadn't cheated on you. He told me he couldn't stop thinking about me and that he wanted me more than he'd ever wanted any woman in his life and he said if I would just give myself to him one time he would never ask me to do anything again and he swore you would never find out."

"What happened?"

"I was mesmerized, I couldn't resist him so I told him I'd go with him, but it would only be once."

"What made you decide to go?"

"I don't know Stu, I just wanted to try another man one time. You and I had always been perfect together, but I'd never been with another man so I had no basis for comparison. I know how hollow and selfish that sounds, but I'm trying to be honest with you."

"Then what?"

"We got to Tony's home and went right into his bedroom. We kissed for several minutes and then he started undressing me. I remember I was trembling like I was cold. He got my bra off and sucked on my breasts and I was so excited and nervous that my legs got weak so he guided me to sit on the bed. He unfastened my skirt and took it off me and then I lifted my ass and he removed my panties."

"So you were helping him at that point?"

"He was being so gentle and romantic with me Stu and he wanted me so badly that of course I was helping him. I'd made up my mind that I wanted Tony to fuck me."

"Did you have any thoughts of me while this was going on?"

"Not right then, that came later. I was in heat. All I knew is that I had to have Tony's cock inside me, fucking me."

"Were you wearing sexy underwear?"

"No, just plain white panties and bra. I didn't go to work that morning expecting to let my principal fuck me before I went home." Shannon looked up at me and used another tissue to wipe the tears off her cheek. "I know how badly I've hurt you Stu and I know what I'm saying is just making the pain worse. I will never be able to express how foolish I feel and how sorry I am. I know it sounds like the dumbest thing I could say, but I love you more than life itself and I'd gladly die if it would take your pain away."

I just looked at her. I sensed she really meant what she was saying, but it was way too late. I could never take her back. "Go on with your story."

After he got me naked he just looked at me and told me I was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen and that making love to me was going to be a religious experience for him. He said he felt like he should say a prayer of thanks before he fucked me. As corny as that sounds it made me wet. I knew right then I would do anything he asked me to do. He gently eased me back down on the bed the whole time telling me how precious I was to him. Then he lifted and spread my legs and spent the next ten or fifteen minutes eating me out. His lips and tongue made me cum at least 4 times, I was almost delirious. Then I watched him undress and when his cock came into view I almost passed out. It was huge and all I could think of was how badly I needed to feel it buried deep inside me."

"I guess I never had a chance after that. Huh?"

"Oh no, please, you have to understand something Stu. My love for you never changed. It sounds stupid, but somehow I was able to separate my love for you and my lust for Tony's cock."

"Go ahead"

Shannon shook her head and cried openly for a moment. "There's no way to describe it. Just before he entered me I thought of you and asked myself why I was doing this, but when I felt him pushing his monster inside me, filling me and stretching me beyond anything I'd ever dreamed of I stopped thinking about you and just concentrated on the fucking Tony was giving me. Then he lifted my legs and pushed them back against my chest and stroked into me, nudging my cervix with every plunge, our eyes locked on each other the whole time, I felt his passion and lust and I knew, I just knew that I could never give him up.

He told me that my cunt was like a hot velvet vise and it made me cum. He gave me four more intense orgasms, when he finally sprayed his seed deep inside of me I felt it's heat splash against my cervix, I know I screamed and passed out. I was in a fog all the way home. I remember we made love that night and you commented on how wet I was. I told you it was because of you, but it was really Tony's sperm. I can't believe I let you believe that."

"So you let my dinky little cock swim around in your lover's sperm, giving me his sloppy seconds and from then on being with Tony became a regular affair?"

"I couldn't stay away from him. I don't know how to explain it, in many ways I didn't even like Tony, he was brash and egotistical and self centered, but when he fucked me it was like nothing I'd ever felt before. It was like being hooked on drugs."

"I've got to say you were good though, I never guessed."

"We were careful, at least in the beginning. Some of the teachers at work were starting to get suspicious with the way we looked at each other and were always touching each other and spending so much time together and leaving together at lunch time. It's so weird though that I never ever stopped loving you. It was like the two parts of my life were totally separate and had nothing to do with each other."

"How often did you have sex?"

"Two or three times a week."

"That's about how often we were doing it."

"Yes, between the two of you I was getting laid almost every day, sometimes twice."

"OK, so how long in advance did you and Tony decide you were going to let me pay for our romantic Island vacation and then take it away from me?"

"About a week before we left. He wasn't even going, but changed his mind at the last minute and decided he couldn't stand to be away from me for two weeks. When he told me that, I just lost my mind. All I could think about is having his cock in me for two whole weeks."

"What about me? How were you planning to get around me?"

"I decided to tell you my period had started again so you wouldn't want to have sex with me. I knew with your golfing and deep seas fishing I'd have plenty of opportunities to fuck Tony."

"Did you really think I was stupid enough to buy that story about your period?"

"I thought you loved me so much you'd believe whatever I told you."

"Is that when you decided to let Tony make you pregnant?"