Paradise Lost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Before I even knew Tony was going to be there I decided to stop taking my pills. I thought it would be so romantic to have you make me pregnant while we were on vacation. Then when Tony decided to come I thought letting him give me a baby would be a wonderful going away present for him. I told him that the two weeks in the Bahamas was the last time we would be together. The newness was wearing off even though the sex was still unbelievable and I wanted to devote the rest of my life to you."

"Then the two of you got stupid and careless and I saw you and the whole thing blew up in your faces."

She nodded, "It all blew up. When I saw that you had destroyed all my lingerie and sexy dresses and your clothes were gone I knew I'd lost my world. I was devastated. I called Tony and told him what happened and he said good, that now we'd have two weeks by ourselves to make the baby. I was so angry that I kicked him out of the room and told him I never wanted to see him again."

"Did you have sex with him before you came back to Minneapolis?"

Shannon's face visibly paled and I saw tears run down her cheeks. She nodded, "yes" she whispered, the night before I left the resort."

"His idea or yours."

"His, but I went along with it. He said it was our goodbye fuck, but it went on all night. I don't even know how many times but I could hardly walk the next morning."

"So it's possible you got your wish and you're pregnant with Tony's baby."

She flinched noticeably, but nodded. "I guess I'll find out soon enough."

"What will you do if you're pregnant, go to Tony?"

Shannon shrugged and spoke quietly, "I don't know Stu, I guess I'll deal with it if it happens."

"You don't have to answer, but I'm just curious, did you ever do things with him you wouldn't do with me?"

Her face paled again and her crying renewed. "Yes. It was mostly blow jobs or missionary and doggie or I'd ride him so I could control his penetration, but I gave him my ass a few times. It really hurt, but he liked it because it was a part of me you had never had. Oh, and he fucked my titts too so he could spray his cum on my face."

"Well, I guess I've heard enough to last me forever." I stood, "Thanks for the humiliation Shannon."

She began crying, her face in her hands.

"God, I'm so sorry Stu. I didn't mean to hurt you. I just got stupid and it cost me everything."

"Not everything Shannon, you still have your pride knowing two men would give anything to be with you. I've lost my marriage and my pride. Try losing your whole world and having a giant case of humiliation dumped on you and then see how it feels."

"Stu, do you think we could ever get beyond this?"

I couldn't help but chuckle, "What do you think Shannon?"

She tried to smile and shook her head 'no'.

Epilogue:

The divorce became final almost two years ago. Shannon didn't get pregnant from her sex with Tony in the Bahamas.

Some people think I was a real ass to file a suit against the school district where both Shannon and Anthony worked, but I could care less. Anthony was my wife's immediate supervisor and he seduced her. I didn't get any money out of the suit, but that didn't matter. Both of the lovebirds lost their jobs and are now working outside education. Shannon is a receptionist for a dental clinic and Anthony is selling carpet.

I hear that the two of them moved in together, but something must have happened because she moved out after only three weeks.

I understand she's dating, but hasn't found a steady yet.

I've moved on. I dated a variety of women for about a year and now have met a pretty, sweet gal with a three year old daughter. We've been an item for a few months and we've talked about moving in together. My business is growing and life seems good again. I do run across Shannon on occasion and when that happens we acknowledge each other and move on.

I started this account by saying how trite most cheating wives tales seem, but even trite tales can chronicle pain and lives torn apart. At least there is hope at the end and that's all I'm looking for.