All Comments on 'Paradise Mom Ch. 03'

by brooke30

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
PREGNANCY

hurry with the next chapter, we readers need a good mother and son pregnancy story. this one has been good so far. please write more stories with the same theme mothers who get pregnant from their sons.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Pregnancy

I love a good story with a mother getting pregnant from her son. This story is getting better the further it goes. Get part four going as soon as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
HOT Hot Hot

This story was so hot! Please contuine with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Pregnantcy, yes, but...

...work it into the stories so that they have to experiment with different positions so as to place as little stress on the baby when it comes. You might have them do anal for awhile to get her used to that, too. Then, you could have her on him; reverse, her on him (facing his knees), have them standing with her over a table, her over the arm of a sofa,... the 'pussibilities' are endless.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
Hot

Very hot story. I love what you have done with it More please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
One of the hottest

mother/son incest stories I have ever read. You develop a story nicely and you take your time to make it work. Now where is part 4?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
What a story!

The best story of impregnation i ever read! I can't wait for part 4 and please don't keep us waiting to long! LOVE IT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
PM3

Great! Very good m/s pregnancy story!

Please don't go with the anal suggestion.

Lukas

texman64texman64about 19 years ago
Great Story

I love the detail that you put into your stories just wished you could make them just a little longer. I can't wait for the next chapter to cum out...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
ULTRA HOT

...As always ... Exciting...Sexy...Graphic !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
great but....

it is a great story.i always like this type...of sons making wife of there mothers.but he must try harder...woo her more before she accepts her son 2 b her husband.may b alittle bit of coolness...in relation prior 2 it..or a storm may b..with him overcomin all in his strive 2 hav his mothr as wife.she should b covinced of his love... and initial hatred or repulsion slowly transforming in2 intence attraction and love... then at last she gives in and agrees 2 b her sons wife...also there shall b a formal marriage.

anyway good work.. carry on

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic

absolutely fantastic! can't wait for a pregnant followed by lactation episode and maybe a threesome?

Cynthia is fucking delicious and can you have an oral segment?

THANKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very very excellent

Mmmmm, yes, a mother who isn't simply willing to get pregnant by her own son, but a mother who really and truly WANTS to get pregnant by her own son. Maybe she will confess her desires to her son on their wedding night? Maybe she won't be able to wait that long. Congratulations to brooke30 for another outstanding effort. This story will cause many many orgasms for many readers, and we thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
nffsma2

wonderful loved it !!

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
Just keep it cumming !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This story is not only well done, but i'ts hot as hell. Another great read.......LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
GGGGGGGRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT !

Nuff said.

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
still a great story after all these years

I love how Cynthia, the mother, gives her boy William what so many sons would give anything to have from their mom--that wonderful hairy hole between her legs that he came out of. And can you imagine the bursting pride of an 18 year old kid like Will whose own mother so loves and cherishes what he's got between his own legs. His fat young penis and his heavy hanging teenage balls. Cynthia just cannot live without her own boy's cock, her motherly cunt hungers for it. At his age Will's a nonstop semen producing machine, like other fit young males. The difference is that they have to waste themselves on a stupid kleenex, while Will's got the perfect welcoming receptacle available for every drop of precious semen he's got--the same warm wet hole he was born from. And now his mom wants her baby to fuck a baby up where he was once a baby? One thing's for sure. This kid's got the balls to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is the best chapter

I like the idea of possible impregnation. It is HOT!

BTW, it would have been nice to have a description of her waking up with his seed inside/dripping out in Chap. 2.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 2 years ago

"Paradise Mom Ch. 03:" - Thirty-three Year Old Never Married Fertile Mother, Cynthia and Eighteen Year Old Virile Virgin Son, William.

This story has progressed exactly as if I had written it, or better yet I would like to have had

a loving, marital, parental life-time romantic affair with my mother. Any son, with any balls at all, would possibly give his left-nut to have the opportunity with their mother, similar to William's affair with his mother Cynthia. I can see where such an affair, would give either the mother or her son the inspiration to write such an awesome, epic detail of their love, life and incestuous commitment. This story, the writing, definitely puts the reader into the scenes and roles as Mother Cynthia and Son William; I know it's message, details and theme so well written, pits me right in the middle of every action, every conversation!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous