Paradisio Pt. 01: Mere Mortal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam nodded carefully, not entirely sure what this meant in practice. The assistant continued:

"As you might understand, this does occasionally create a situation in which our staff is working hard to ensure our guest, that is you, is enjoying himself, and on rare occasions this can feel uncomfortable, especially if the guest happens to originate from a culture where such behavior is less common, what with personal space being a premium nowadays. If you do feel uncomfortable and feel the need for personal space, you only need to speak the phrase 'Toco Toco'. Alone, this request is taken to mean that you wish a ten minute break, during which our staff will give you peace and quiet. If you wish to extend this time, simply hold out a number of fingers. The number of extended fingers translates to the number of hours you will be left in peace and quiet, to sleep, bathe, swim or read undisturbed. Through the embedded chip the request for a pause extends to our entire staff islandwide. It is up to you whether or not you wish to use this feature at any time. Do you understand this?"

Adam nodded again.

"Very good, Mr Adam. It is now ten-thirty on this fine friday morning, your full service begins at noon, at which point all services and staff are completely at your disposal. Unless you inform us that you are extending your stay, we will expect you to be boarding the aircraft taking off at ten AM on monday. If you fail to arrive at the plane on time, you will be charged for an additional day. But enough of rules and regulations and me talking, I hope you have a most wonderful time at our resort, Mr Adam. Have a pleasant weekend."

With those words the assistant gave a deep bow and turned away, leaving Adam alone in the villa, save for Taisha, his companion.

--

"Hello there. Taisha, right?"

Adam stood just a few feet away from the girl, close enough to hear her breathing over the faint breeze outside, but she seemed almost completely unresponsive, her eyes lazily staring at an unseen horizon. Or maybe she just didn't understand what he was saying and was meditating in some unknown indigenous way? Whatever the assistant had meant with "full service starting at noon" apparently meant that this companion would not respond to him before that time. Perhaps she wasn't actually human? Adam shrugged, such a notion, along with the whole situation feeling somewhat absurd to him, and decided to go check on his luggage upstairs.

In the main bedroom, Adam found his suitcase at the foot of his bed, sealed with the security seals from the airport and therefore intact. The bedroom was as lavish as the rest of the villa. A king sized bed complete with exquisite satin sheets and a stack of soft pillows dominated the spacious room and a sliding glass door allowed access to the rooftop terrace. As Adam examined some of the paintings adorning the room, he realized several of them were ones he had specifically enjoyed during his visit to the National Gallery in England. Too several, in fact, to be a coincidence. A bit creeped out Adam decided to check up on the bar cabinet while he was there.

Twenty minutes and a scotch later Adam began to feel relaxed. He had removed his shoes and socks in favor of walking barefoot on the soft, plush carpets that covered most of the floors of the villa, and he had partially unbuttoned his collared shirt and removed his tie, as well as rolled up the sleeves of his loose denim pants so that they now resembled shorts rather than jeans. The alcohol, which was not Adam's strongest suite, had reduced his mind-shattering hard-on to a confused semi. The bed felt comfortable and just firm enough as Adam sat upon it, pondering on the nature of his vacation. He still wasn't quite sure what to do with himself, and the idea of making some sort of advance on the native girl who stood in a trance downstairs felt somewhat uncomfortable and alien to him.

Adam noticed a small wireless tablet sitting in a charging dock, a green LED light pulsating softly, beckoning him. Adam stood up, snatched the device and sat down on the bed. Responding to his touch, or perhaps the proximity of his RFID chip, the tablet powered on, displaying a simple list of selections for "companions", "services", "consumables" and so on. Remembering the words of his assistant, Adam tapped on "companions" and was greeted by a display with a row of portrait slots, in one of which stood a girl he recognized as the same one that stood downstairs. Tapping on her image, the screen was filled with her data, some of it blacked out so that he needed to touch it in order to view it, most likely so that the viewer only saw what they wanted to see, so that their companions could be as impersonal or personal to them as they wanted. Hesitantly Adam fingered the blacked out portions of text.

Her birth name was indeed Taisha, she was nineteen years old and had been born to a family of woodcutters that had used to work for the crafts -shops in the city, and had so far served four clients for the Paradise resorts, three males and one female. She was described as "exotic and wild, ready to pounce into action and willing to do anything for her guest". The next field of text listed substances she had used, apparently one of her previous clients had insisted on cocaine use, though she had been withdrawn from the substance since and was assuredly clean. Another field listed sexual experience, absolutely affirming Adam's thoughts on the nature of this place, as if he had had any suspicion at this point. She was well rehearsed in many forms of sexual activity: "proactive, submissive, substance assisted and ashpyxiating oral, proactive, submissive, experimental, object assisted and restrained copulation, anal, hand-assisted, foot-assisted, breast-assisted, substance assisted". The list went on and on, with Adam increasingly confused. Adam explored some of the other menus, which listed actions Taisha could be requested to perform. There were ready outfits which she could wear, makeup she could put on, even body piercings, she was like a doll or a figure in some computer simulation, only she was a real breathing human being. The thought revolted Adam and he switched the device off, returning it to it's docking station.

Perhaps something else, something simple until he got acclimatized? Adam rolled lazily on the bed, his sense of time in ruin due to the jet-lag, and reached to the dresser next to the bed. His hand caught a small black booklet simply titled "Services". With this in hand he stood up and headed back downstairs.

--

Adam sat down on the living room couch, putting his crossed feet up on the glass coffee table in front of him, his back turned on the young girl still standing there, unmoving. All in all her presence felt a little bit creepy, so Adam instead concentrated on the booklet he had picked up upstairs. On the first pages the listed services were fairly mundane: food and drink delivery services from something as simple as a hot-dog and a cold beer to exotic fruits, caviar, kobe beef and the finest beverages, both alcoholic and nonalcoholic, anyone could imagine. As Adam leafed the pages, he began to sense an escalation in the nature of services provided, as the pages were filled with images of women of all the body types and shapes Adam had enjoyed while browsing the porn sites of the world, posing against all kinds of tropical backdrops in most seductive and suggesting ways possible. None of the girls that appeared on the booklet seemed unattractive to Adam, despite displaying several racial background differing from caucasian to asian to negro to combinations of all of the above, as if the booklet had been printed with him and him only in mind. Some wore clothes, either plain and mundane or exotic and imaginative, while others wore as little as something resembling a tribal outfit consisting of leaves and twine and seashells, if anything at all. Each image was accompanied by the girl's age, varying from the lower forties all the way down to thirteen and fourteen, a thought that sent Adam's mind reeling in terror which could not be allayed before he had fetched himself another drink. A third one and maybe he'd pass out.

Then, as the book went further, the most graphic depictions of services provided began to unfold. Some were simple hostess services to keep guests company, guided and unguided tours of the island or the different facilities that were part of the resort, while others were pornographic and perverted to the extreme, and others still went even further than that. Each turn of a page brought on a new depravity and made Adam increasingly uncomfortable, especially as he realized the words he was reading had reawakened his hard-on, which now throbbed uncomfortably in his pants. He was reading about things he did not want to admit could cause this reaction in him, but still they did. Taking a deep breath, Adam placed the booklet down to the sofa as he rubbed his eyes. As he opened them, he let out a surprised yelp, as he realized he wasn't alone anymore. Taisha, the slender young native girl, stood in front of him on the other side of the glass coffee table upon which his legs were resting. She was breathing more heavily than before, her chest heaving, those perfect nipples straining against the white fabric of her shirt, and the color of her cheeks seemed more vibrant than before. Adam could almost see her hands trembling a little bit as she took a step forward, closer to the coffee table, closer to him.

Before Adam could speak, the young girl's lips parted. Within Adam caught a glimpse of two rows of perfect pearly white teeth and a voluptuous pinkness that almost radiated tropical heat. The girl let out a pair of two sounds consisting of a jumble of tongue-clicks and vowels, words, though Adam could not fathom their precise meaning. As soon as she had spoken she gave a deep bow. Adam, not wanting to seem impolite, nodded solemnly as well, closing his eyes for a second. As he opened them, the girl was nowhere to be seen. It took Adam a few seconds to realize the girl had not merely bowed deep, but had actually dropped on all-fours and crawled underneath the glass coffee table on which Adam's feet still lay.

She moved gracefully, like some feline beast of the jungle, the dual-humps of her behind softly pressing against the smooth glass above her. Adam felt a gentle tug just above the backs of his knees and reacted by uncrossing his legs. As he did so, two rows of neatly cut fingernails followed by slender fingers pushed up like some kind of a blossoming, dark venus flytrap, opening with a gentle push that sent Adam's legs apart an inch by slow inch. After what seemed like an eternity, the push stopped, and the fingers began to slowly, gently, move up and down Adam's inner thighs, caressing him through the denim cloth, the touch barely registering as pressure on his skin. Despite the tropical midday heat shivers ran down Adam's spine.

The fingers began to move in tiny circles, slowly expanding their patterns all the way between his knees and his waist, gently tugging at his belt loops as they passed. Adam simply sat there, mesmerized, blood rushing to his groin leaving his head ringing hollow, his hands numb. Then the fingers stopped, causing Adam to release a breath he had not realized he had been holding, before grabbing a firm hold on Adam's belt, pulling gently, but not to remove the piece of clothing. Assisted by this pull, the young girls head emerged from underneath the table, first the spiky black hair that waved gently around her forehead, then the bone-white eyes with pupils like perfect little emeralds, then a small, sensual nose, and finally, supported by a slender neck, a mouth with lips of such perfect heart-shape and a color of natural pink that sent Adam's mind reeling once more.

She smiled a knowing smile, as if she was now inside Adam's head and she was reveling in the chaos and destruction she was wreaking on the previously well-organized worldview within. She spoke more words which Adam could not comprehend, the very air on Adam's groin and belly vibrating with her exotic voice, each syllable and tongue-click a mystery to be unraveled. She took a deep breath and Adam could sense her muscles coiling like those of a snake, and as Adam blinked, she pounced. Adam could feel the heat of her breath on his abdomen, a series of sharp tugs on his belt, and then he heard the metallic click as the buckle opened. Adam looked down and saw the square metal buckle being held in her teeth, her fingers several inches away, and swallowed hard. The girl gave a devilish smile and released the metal buckle from her mouth as her hands gently loosened Adam's belt. Their task done, her fingers released the belt and moved to the button of his pants, undoing it only partially, mere millimeters away from popping it open, and then stopping. Adam, now breathing heavily, almost beyond controlling himself, looked down into those emerald eyes and saw not just a smile, but a question in those eyes. A question he knew he should not answer. For heaven's sake, he had a wife, a home, a job! Every ounce of decency within him screamed objections, but in the eyes of this dark-skinned young girl, in those emerald eyes that glimmered like precious jewels, the answer to all his questions rushed in like white noise, drowning out the objections, the doubts and the questions until only one animal instinct remained.

"Yes, oh yes, don't stop..." -was all he managed between ragged breaths. Instinctively Adam nodded, and the gesture was all she needed.

The metal button popped open as the fingers released it, and in an instant Adam's zipper gave in and undid itself as his massive erection pushed up on his boxer shorts and through the gap in his jeans. Thick precum had soaked the boxers completely all around the tip of his penis and for a split second he felt ashamed, that she might think he had messed his pants before she even started, but Taisha did not seem to notice or care. Her fingers parted his jeans a little bit more, her knuckles brushing against Adam's penis, causing it to throb uncontrollably, releasing a few more drops of precum that now glistened as it seeped through the cloth. The girl approached, pressing the tip of her nose softly against the underside of his shaft and moving up slowly, oh so slowly, until her nose parted the tip of his penis, a thin strand of thick precum dangling between the throbbing tip and her nose.

She paused, parted her lips and like a snake she extended her perfectly pink tongue, touching the tip of her nose with it, letting out a barely audible slurp as she retracted her tongue. Adam gasped for breath, trying to speak words to describe his awe, to goad the girl on, but his voice had failed him.

Taisha seemed to judge the quality of the droplet she had swallowed, seemingly pondering deeply on its quality, before smiling a wry smile and opening her mouth wide. She moved close, her breath a hot blanket of air over Adam's pre-soaked and cloth-covered member, and then, slowly, closed her mouth, her perfect lips closing around the soaked tip of Adam's penis. A jolt ran up his spine, causing his entire body to twitch uncontrollably, his waist bucking and pushing his member up into her mouth, though the cloth of his boxers allowed him to only enter a few more millimeters. The tantalizing heat within her mouth blew Adam's mind, and he realized he was close already. What kind of a creature was this girl? She looked up, those emerald eyes drilling deep into Adam's brown eyes, and without parting her lips she spoke more words of mystery, unexplained promises of sensation and pleasure beyond the reasoning of mere mortals. The vibration of her voice was enough to send Adam, or indeed any mortal man, far over the edge.

Adam's hips bucked violently, his mouth tried desperately to form words but instead he produced an animalistic growl of pleasure, and his steaming-hot load gushed out through the soiled cloth and into Taisha's waiting mouth. She made a noise, first of surprise, then of pleasure and gratitude, and finally of desperate encouragement. The vibrations were more than Adam could comprehend, each motion of Taisha's mouth reverberated in Adam's nerves, shocking his system with unparalleled waves of pleasure. Her tongue began to move, very deliberately, around the tip of his penis, caressing his glands through the ruined pair of boxer shorts. Adam's body jolted again and again and again, responding to each twist of her wet and hot tongue, each jolt causing his member to gush out another spurt of semen from an endless supply Adam had not been aware he had in him. The moment seemed to last forever and ever, until finally his body gave in and relaxed, spent and powerless. Taisha giggled softly, pulling her head back while sucking on the soaked cloth, her mouth giving a soft plopping noise as the tip of Adam's penis was released. Small translucent bubbles foamed at the peak of Adam's member and the fleshy shaft underneath twitched like an animal caught, thrashing in a trap, it's strength depleted. Adam's eyes could no longer focus on her form as Taisha raised herself and sat on the coffee table, raising a single finger to her lips and giving its tip a playful kiss.

A barely audible beep emanated from a small metal chip in Adam's arm, signalling the first success.

12