Paradisio Pt. 02: Flashback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned around just as Adam was about to reach out with his hand, placed the palms of her hands firmly against the glass of the windows, leaving behind sticky smears of fruit-juices, saliva and pre cum, and arched her body forward, the light from the pool now dancing on her skin. Adam was tantalized by the sight of her, and as she flexed her muscles Adam could see her flesh parting slightly, revealing a thin sliver of pinkness beneath the coffee-black skin. She panted, moaned and spoke more words that meant nothing to him, but still her meaning was abundantly clear: "Use me! Fuck me! Violate me!" Just like in his dream and fantasies, she was like an animal in heat, demanding satisfaction and release. Adam shared the feeling, and hesitated no more.

He stepped forwards, placing his hands at the small of her back, sliding them down to her waist and grabbing her firmly. The touch made Taisha whine, her entire body shivering with excitement. Adam moved his waist forward an inch, another inch, and could now feel the heat of Taisha's vagina radiate over the moist tip of his penis. Breathing heavily, Adam raised his eyes from the native girl that was literally shaking with expectation in front of him, and gazed through the glass. For a moment that seemed to last forever he could see the light patterns reflected by the pool dance in the green leaves of the tall palm trees, the pristine beach and the whitewash of the ocean as it's waves crashed over the sea, a lonesome white cloud that drifted across the vast blue sky. Somewhere out there, a bird sang, the melody of its voice barely audible over the ragged and lustful breathing of the couple. Adam's hips moved on their own accord, he didn't need to think, as his animal instincts finally took complete control.

Taisha squealed with pleasure as Adam penetrated her glistening, moist flesh. Slowly at first, as if the entire world had been caught in the moment, his fleshy rod parted her labia, greeted by the welcoming wetness within her, and began to slide deeper, unhindered, as each fold of her flesh caressed his member. After what seemed like minutes, as he finally bottomed out, Taisha was panting faster than before, her body seemed to pulsate with heat, drawing Adam's member deeper and deeper, engulfing him and pulling on him in an almost violent way. Adam fought against the pull of her flesh and retracted until he was almost completely out, Taisha verbally protesting for every millimeter, then repeated his slow thrust, finding satisfaction in the sloppy wet noises that resulted from their union. Repeating the process several times, each thrust eliciting a more audible response from the jungle girl, Adam began to increase his pace.

He could feel Taisha's body quiver in his grasp and his hands struggled to maintain control of her squirming body. A slapping sound permeated the air as their flesh made contact with each thrust. Taisha was no longer just speaking unknown words or moaning, her voice was constant, never ending vocalization of animalistic lust and pleasure. Adam could see a strand of saliva impact on the glass of the window as she snapped her head up and closed her mouth, swallowing, trying to draw breath and to steady herself, but she, too, was too far gone to stop. More saliva had dribbled down her neck and a small strand now hung down from her breast, which was jiggling rhythmically back-and-forth. Adam could feel her flesh clenching down on his member as an orgasm reverberated through her body. One of her hands slipped and she gasped, muttering more native and wild words, clawing at the glass as she fought to regain her balance so as not to fall over. Adam grabbed her waist tighter, pulling her to him so that only the very tips of her fingers reached the glass, and rammed into her flesh with all his might, so that her palms pounded the glass on impact.

Taisha's vocalizations were becoming fainter, she was tiring out, and her juices were flowing down both her and Adam's legs, leaving tiny damp spots on the soft carpet. Adam strained his muscles, slowing down his pace as he realized he was nearing his breaking point, his limit of endurance. Taisha sensed Adam's change of pace, and pushed herself into his thrusts to keep up momentum. Adam felt his member twitching violently and his testicles seemed to squeeze tighter. Taisha went silent and from her reflection in the glass Adam could see she was biting her lip, trying to remain in control of her senses. Adam slowed down, holding her body in place, and slowly retracted from her.

A twitch of his flesh. A ragged breath escaped Taisha's mouth, her right hand reaching behind her, grasping at the air, trying to pull Adam back in. Another twitch. The tip of Adam's penis plopped out of her flesh, a dollop of her juices splashing on the exquisite carpet, the sound drowned out by Adam's blood rushing in his ears as much as Taisha's vocalization. A twitch. He was close, there would be no going back. Adam frantically yanked on Taisha's body, twisting her around so he could see her face. She was caught by surprise and fell sideways onto the soft carpet, landing on her side and rolling onto her back. A twitch. Seeing a small bubble forming at the tip of his penis Adam dropped to his knees, down between Taisha's spread legs. She quickly reached out with her arms, spreading herself for him, revealing her perfectly pink flesh and the bubbling fluids within, her arms squeezing her perfectly spherical breasts together. With a final spasm Adam released himself. A stream of white shot out of his penis, overshooting Taisha's spread honeypot and landing in her hair, where it remained as white sticky strands while the rest splashed on the red carpet. Adam grunted, and another stream shot out, this time landing on Taisha's face, her tongue swinging from side to side to taste the mixture of his salty semen and the sweet juice of the exotic fruits. She twitched her body, her fingers now playing with herself, her voice sputtering as a gush of white covered her mouth and nose. A third stream, smearing a sharply contrasting streak of white goo across her dark brown breasts and even darker nipples. Yet another spurt made a mess of her flat belly. Adam leaned forward, his hands pressing on the carpet around Taisha's body, his mouth open in an animalistic shout, despite his voice having failed to manifest. A spurt smeared across Taisha's pink vagina, and Adam pushed his still-erect penis in after his ejaculate, past Taisha's frantically clawing fingers. The girl squealed again, with lust and delight, her body thrashing from side to side as she tried and failed to control her muscle spasms, her arms, hands and fingers shooting up to encircle Adam's body, to draw him in closer. Adam felt his body shaking, releasing even more of his semen inside her. He'd never had such a forceful orgasm, and by the sight of her, neither had Taisha.

As Adam allowed his body fall so that he now lay over Taisha's twitching brown body, her voice still reverberating in rhythm with the rolling orgasms, he could believe this was Paradise. His brain never registered the tiny beep.

-

An hour had passed, and all Adam remembered since he had woken up on the sofa was Taisha: her eyes, her mouth, her breasts, her body, her touch, her warm, quivering womanhood... As he lay down with his back against the stained red carpet that covered the floor, with Taisha still quietly moaning and whispering her tribal language in his ear, enjoying the effects of their last bout, Adam tried to make sense of it all.

Having expected to be scammed, cheated and lied to, he had instead landed in a living paradise and the ordinary life he had led until now felt so meager, so far away, and yet it was still there. His job was there, in the real world. His old car, his average home... Adam rolled over, his head swimming and his body shivering as it came down from the adrenaline high the fast pace of the last hour had induced, and extended his arm to envelop Taisha's body. She turned her head and snickered like a little girl, gazing into Adam's eyes with her brown eyes that contrasted her pale complexion and blonde hair. She smiled with her painted red lips and mouthed Adam's name. Adam could smell the perfume had had last smelled on his wedding night. Adam blinked several times in quick succession, and saw Taisha's emerald eyes once more. He swallowed hard and rubbed his eyes, forcing his sluggish muscles to bring his body to sit up.

What had he done?

The money that had brought him here was not only his, it was also his wife's. He did not own a house, he and his wife did! His wife, and by God he had a wife, was at their home even now, living in false trust, a false relationship. Adam shook his head and shut his eyes, trying to think straight. He had to speak with her! Talk things through and apologize! He had to make amends, fix himself so that he could go back. He was broken! No man should do this, no man should lie, cheat, steal and betray like this!

Adam felt warm, slender fingers creeping up his spine, and a soft voice speaking a strange language in a begging tone, the unknown words full of promises of things to come. Adam coughed and retched, then tried to draw breath to calm himself down as he rubbed his temples, his eyes firmly shut. He leaned his body forward, away from the seductive touch of the jungle-girl, but she followed Adam. He could feel her body, her soft, round breasts and her flat belly, the muscles shivering in excitement, all covered in shiny, slippery sweat, squeezing tight against Adam's back. Her hands traced Adam's muscles, the shape of his body, roaming his flesh, leaving behind a tingly sensation wherever they went. Adam drew breath, unsure what to do, what to say.

"To..." Adam started, but the words caught up in his throat as Taisha's fingers found the base of his somehow still semi-erect penis. She exhaled softly, her breath a warm current of air as it flowed past Adam's ear. Her heartbeat was like a jungle drum, beating fast, full of energy. She moved her fingers up Adam's shaft, touching the tip, then sliding down again, slippery with the droplets that still clung onto his penis. Adam inhaled sharply, his muscles tensing in expectation.

"To..." he started again, the words once more interrupted by Taisha's coaxing. She playfully nibbled at Adam's ear, and her fingers explored the length of his shaft, eliciting twitches of his muscles as the animalistic mating instincts of his body tried to push aside all else. She ground her body against his, demanding, playful and pleading all at once. Adam could feel a cold metal band on her finger pressing against his flesh, even though he could see that Taisha wore no jewelry.

"Toco toco!" The commanding words came abruptly, a surprise as much to Adam as they were to Taisha. As the resort guide had promised, she immediately released her grip on Adam's penis, withdrawing her hands and leaning back to allow Adam some space. Adam could not bare to look at her, fearful that he would lapse if he saw her, or perhaps he was just afraid he would not see the beautiful black jungle-girl anymore, but someone else entirely. Adam stumbled to his feet and headed up to the second floor bedroom. He needed to find his spare clothes, he needed to get out of this villa for a while, walk on the beach, be alone. He needed to think.

12