Paradisio Pt. 04: Third Party

Story Info
A third party enters Adam's fantasy.
6.9k words
4
8.8k
00

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam awoke to the undulating song of an exotic bird. He opened his eyes only to quickly squeeze them shut again as the bright light of the sun painfully pierced his eyes. For a moment he just lay there, piecing together what he could recall of last night. He remembered his arrival in the villa and Taisha's first approaches, he remembered walking on the beach and in the jungle. He recalled the strange party of that asian man and how he had returned to the villa, brimming with new ideas. He had forgotten most of those ideas, but fresh ones were coming up as his addled mind spun into action.

Adam sat up, rubbing his eyes. His body felt slick, slippery and sort of dirty, and he felt he badly needed a shower. As he moved he heard a quiet moan behind him. Adam turned to face Taisha, still strapped to the bed, bound by the unforgiving steel cuffs Adam had fastened in the evening. She was slick with the oils Adam had rubbed into her body, which were now mixed with the wetness of fresh sweat and the pale stains of semen across her face and chest. Adam could still hear the tired, slowed down grind of the vibrator from underneath the ruined mess of dying leaves she wore, still grinding on despite the batteries on the device surely being about to run out. Adam realized he had no idea where the remote for the thing had gone. Taisha looked like she was unconscious, her eyelids were closed and Adam could see her eyes moving underneath. Streaks of dried-up tears ran from her eyes down across her cheeks and to her neck and at the side of her mouth was hanging a dribble of fresh drool. Her fingers and toes twitched occasionally as did the muscles of her abdomen, and each movement caused her to let out a barely audible moan or whimper. Pain or pleasure, Adam wondered to himself. He found the sight of the helpless girl strangely erotic, albeit slightly disturbing.

Adam turned around and kneeled on the bed, smiling impishly to himself as he positioned himself next to Taisha. He didn't need to make himself hard, as the lingering effects of the oils he had used on Taisha and himself last night seemed to linger, leaving Adam with a raging erection just itching for release. Adam leaned forward, bringing his erect member above Taisha's face, feeling the air flowing past the tip as the girl drew breath. She didn't seem to react much, but her eyes twitched more restlessly, as if she was reacting to the musky smell Adam's body was emitting, animal instincts taking over once again.

Adam leaned further, bringing the tip of his penis to touch Taisha's lips. She felt burning hot, almost feverish, and her lips were slippery with saliva. She didn't stir, though, so Adam grabbed the shaft of his penis and began to slowly rub its tip against her mouth. A breath of excitement escaped him as he felt a shiver of pleasure creeping up and down his spine at the sensation. He felt his muscles aching as he forced his hand, struggling to down his penis as it twitches restlessly, depositing a dollop of precum on Taisha's upper lip.

She snapped to life, her eyes opening instantly and fixating first on Adam's face, then to the tip of his penis still pressed against her lips. She squealed like an animal and immediately snapped her jaw open, twisting her head to gulp Adam's pulsating member into her mouth. She drooled and suckled noisily, mewling with pleasure as she did. Adam felt his body tensing in a familiar fashion, but he didn't want to end this so soon. Adam withdrew himself, a wet smacking noise emanating from Taisha's mouth as his tip slipped loose, and turned to the foot of the bed. Taisha spoke slowly, her voice quivering, begging as far as Adam could tell. Either she was really dedicated to the resort, or the laced oils were working overtime and messing with her head. Or perhaps she was just hoping to be released if she did good. Adam loosened the cuffs which held Taisha's feet in place and prompted her to sit up.

She flexed her leg muscles, curled her toes and moved to sit. Adam could see she was having trouble controlling her body with the still-vibrating metal rod still inside of her, it's base peeking out of her slit. As Taisha sat up, still eyeing Adam desperately, Adam positioned himself in front of her in a kneeling position. As he moved closer Taisha bent her body forward, exhaling sharply as the movement caused the vibrator to move inside of her, and reached for Adam's penis with her glistening lips. She was held back by the cuffs still attached to her wrists, but managed to strain herself against them far enough to reach him. She promptly, unceremoniously scarfed down what she could reach: the first inch and a half of Adam's member. Her tongue circled around in her mouth, teasing Adam, coaxing him towards climax. Adam allowed it for a moment, then withdrew himself further, teasing her. Again his penis popped free and again Taisha protested in unintelligible words and frustrated glances directed at Adam, as well as by craning her head forward, trying desperately to reach Adam's tip, which was not just half-an-inch out of her reach. She opened her mouth and reached out with the tip of her tongue, which lightly brushed against Adam's tip, extracting another drop of pre-cum. She seemed to shudder with pleasure at it's taste, and Adam began to wonder what exactly the oils had done to cause such a response. Not that it mattered at the moment, he was too busy enjoying the power he had over this girl.

Adam leaned forward, hushing reassuringly at Taisha to calm her down. She glanced up and, as soon as Adam was in reach, pounced forward to get as much of him in her mouth as she could. Adam responded by withdrawing again, ensuring he was just out of her reach. She stared at Adam's penis with a dumbfounded look on her face, as if she was having difficulty believing what was happening to her. She glanced up, seeking confirmation from Adam's eyes.

"Shush. Good girl." He spoke the words softly but firmly, like one would when training a dog. Despite Taisha not understanding the language, she nodded. For a few seconds Adam watched her and waited. The room was silent save for the distant whooshing sounds of the ocean and the strained whirr of the dying vibrator. Finally Adam nodded and leaned forward. Taisha opened her mouth expectantly and strained against her restraints. As Adam came within reach she closed her mouth around the tip of his shaft. Adam could feel the pull as she sucked on him, trying to keep him from escaping again. He frowned, jerked his hips back to release himself and scolded the girl for being impatient.

"Bad girl!" Adam reached out with his hand and grabbed a handful of Taisha's hair, firmly jerking her head back. She squealed, though Adam didn't think she was in actual pain. Adam locked his eyes with hers, wordlessly demanding obedience. After a few seconds he moved closer again, fingers still locked around the strands of her hair. She stared intently at Adams member as it approached her, and Adam guided her head back so that she relaxed her neck while remaining just out of reach. Adam stopped, loosening his grip on Taisha's messed hair, observing her. She slowly, carefully, moved her head closer. Her mouth was now just millimeters away from Adam's tip, but her lips remained closed. Adam nodded to her approvingly. She shuddered and parted her lips, extending her tongue and gently, carefully caressed Adam's glans with the tip. Adam nodded again, hushing at her to keep her calm. She moved her tongue slowly, up and down along his glans, a tingling sensation sending shivers through Adam's body.

Adam's mind swam pleasantly as Taisha worked him with her tongue. As her pink fleshy tip wandered a few millimeters further than earlier, Adam's muscles responded by twitching, clenching and causing his member to release another large drop of pre-cum. The drop rolled down and made contact with Taisha's tongue, mixing with the ample saliva already there. She jerked at the contact and instantly let out a shriek of pure animal lust, retracting her head and immediately plunging it forward, engulfing the whole of Adam's penis so that he could see stars as the tip of his rod ground against the back of Taisha's mouth. He growled and tugged at her hair, jerking her back and releasing his member from her saliva-dripping mouth.

"Bitch!"

Adam was not sure where the word had come, but instinctively it felt appropriate. The sting of the sharp word was not lost to Taisha, as she immediately bowed her head in shame, muttering a word Adam took for an apology. Adam breathed heavily, he had almost lost it just now, almost lost control. His penis twitched restlessly, his overburdened testes aching painfully for release, but he willed himself to calm down, surprising himself as he succeeded. He pulled, gently this time, on Taisha's hair and raised her head. The two of them looked into one another's eyes for a full minute before Adam released his hand, letting go of Taisha's raven black hair and moving his body closer once more.

This time Taisha pulled back from him, careful, her eyes seeking for approval in Adam's eyes. Adam closed his eyes and nodded. He felt the hotness of Taisha's breathing on the shaft of his penis as she moved around him. He could hear her drawing breath, then felt the tip of her tongue probingly touch the base of his shaft. She froze after she made contact, waiting for a response. Adam willed himself to remain still, his hands to his sides, his eyes closed, just waiting to see if the jungle-girl could be tamed. After a few seconds her tongue moved, slowly, up his shaft, until it reached the tip. He could actually feel Taisha's body vibrating as she found another drop of pre-cum, but she controlled herself well and began to move back down his shaft.

As she reached the base of Adam's member, she paused to draw breath, the air flow cool over Adam's wet shaft, before moving further. She gently drew circles on Adam's testes with the tip of her tongue, sending shivers of pleasure through Adam's body. She planted a few wet kisses on his scrotum before returning to the main course. The movements of her tongue were becoming more encouraged as Adam did not stop her, slowly increasing her pace in barely noticeable increments. Adam allowed it, enjoying the ride for now. She continued to lick up and down Adam's shaft for a good five minutes until she abruptly stopped. Adam kept his eyes closed and waited anxiously. He had felt close to climax for a few minutes now, but had managed to hold himself back just barely. He opened his eyes and looked down. She was waiting, looking up at him like a puppy waiting for a treat, lips apart, eyes half-closed, breathing heavily. Adam allowed his eyes to slowly close as he nodded.

Suddenly Adam could feel Taisha's lips, those full, plump, pink slivers of flesh wrap themselves around the tip of his penis. He could feel her gently suckle the tip, her tongue carefully working around his tip. The sensation sent Adam's mind spinning out of control. She sucked harder, just enough to pull another half-an-inch of Adam's rod into her mouth. She was panting heavily through her nose as she worked him. Based on the motions of her tongue she had observed Adam carefully, as she knew exactly how to move to coax and tease him. Adam's mind began to fade into blankness, he felt like he was losing control.

"Stop!" -he shouted, snapping his fingers. He opened his eyes to see Taisha obediently retreating, her eyes wildly fixated on his as she tried to understand what she had done wrong. Adam looked into her eyes, those perfect, beautiful emerald eyes. He feasted on her eyes, on her soul and on her body, taking in every detail: the torn decorative strings and the missing decorative beads and charms. The whine of the vibrator from within her, growing fainter by the second. Her messed hair, glued to clumps by the dried semen from last night. The beads of sweat rolling on her oiled forehead, shoulders, breasts, belly... Adam gestured her to back away. She hesitantly leaned back, arching her body. Adam could hear the movement of her muscles in the noise of the vibrator as the strain against the engine came higher and the electric whine caused Taisha's body to jerk. She let out a breath that was not quite a moan and looked hungrily down on Adam's penis, which was aimed straight for her.

Adam released himself without a touch. The torrent of white launched with such force it overshot Taisha's face altogether, spattering on the wall behind her. She mewled with pleasure at the sight, but did not lean closer, as she stared fixated at Adam's penis. He shot another jet, this one striking Taisha in the nose, dribbling down to her mouth and on her tongue as she lapped at the air, shaking and mewling with pleasure. A third stream came, then a fourth and a fifth, all splashing on Taisha's face and rolling down in sticky dollops which clung from her cheeks and jawline for a second before falling down to paint new patterns of curves and dots over her breasts and thighs. Adam growled with pleasure as he felt more of his seed gushing out of him, bubbling out with unnatural force, and Taisha responded to his growl with an animalistic moan that seemed to go on forever.

Beep.

--

Taisha was a fast learner, that much Adam had to admit. Over the course of the day she had come to learn to obey a small set of commands Adam had taught her, responding to rewards of pleasure both to herself as well as Adam, and to punishments of time outs, physical restraining and mild violence administered either via a firm slap or with the leather whip Adam had found lying on the bedroom floor in the morning. Adam hadn't needed the resort's own command to get peace and quiet, he had simply domesticated Taisha, the wild jungle beast, into a manageable house pet.

"Good girl." Adam purred in a sweet voice as Taisha performed as requested. The two were lying in the large bathtub that was housed in the bathroom on the ground floor, Adam on his back and Taisha atop him. She was running a soft sponge across Adam's body in wide sweeping strokes, massaging him as she washed him. It was a relaxing experience, which also allowed Adam time to think and plan ahead. His fingers twirled the small empty plastic bottle which he had been examining. The bottle had come with a small leaflet attached, which described its effects. It read like something out of a science fiction novel: 'extreme sensory overload in affected areas', 'physical and mental addiction to substances that come into contact' and so on. It seemed Adam had stumbled on a gold mine of ideas with that little vial of red-hued goo. But with Taisha now domesticated, what more could he do with her?

Adam dropped the empty vial on the floor, making a mental note to request some more just in case, and began to ponder his next move. In the meantime, Taisha turned around to wash Adam's feet, while she slowly ground her body against his chest. Adam was almost distracted from his thoughts by Taisha's shapely bottom bobbing on the surface of the water just in front of his face. Almost...

--

Adam stood on the terrace, facing the sun and the ocean, his fingers flitting through the interface of the wireless touch screen console. Beside him stood Taisha, now wearing an identical set of clothes than when Adam had arrived: a fresh white shirt with short sleeves and a tan mini skirt. She held up a small metal tray upon which lay an assortment of fruit slices, a croissant and a cup of steaming hot coffee. Adam took up the cup and held it up to his face, allowing the strong scent of the fine brew permeate his nostrils before he sipped. The flavor was strong but refined, and the warmth of the drink invigorated Adam. He placed the cup down and began to stroll absent-mindedly around the terrace as he continued to explore the menus. Age: eighteen, race: negro, build: slim, hair: long, dark... Adam reviewed his selections, which seemed to match a fairly generic dream build of a teenage girl.

Adam made one final selection: sexual experience: none. He then proceeded to write up a short depiction of what he had in mind, tapping away merrily at the touch screen, wondering if the resort could fulfill the complexities of his request quickly enough. Then he shook his head, amused; of course they could! He placed the device on a small wooden table and turned back to Taisha, who had silently followed him. As he picked up the croissant to take a bite, he could hear the whirring of a small electric motor. Taisha shivered despite the heat of the steadily climbing sun. It was turning into a beautiful day in paradise.

--

There was a knock on the door of the villa. Adam glanced lazily at the door, then snapped his fingers. Taisha immediately stopped massaging his swollen member and stood up next to the sofa Adam was lying on. Adam stretched his limbs and sat up, grabbing the dressing gown he'd had Taisha prepare from him and throwing it around his shoulders. He didn't really need to cover himself up, but he felt it was decent enough to do, and might actually serve as a nice additional touch to what he was planning. Adam stood up and gestured for Taisha to open the door. She licked her fingers to remove any excess oil from them and turned towards the door, her hips swaying enchantingly as she walked. Adam had noticed that, since he had permitted her to carry a vibrator inside of her, she had begun walking with a more noticeable sway in her step, exaggerating her every move, pressing her legs together ever so subtly. She reached the door and opened it to permit the guests to enter. First through the door was the white-suited assistant Adam knew well enough to recognize. The man bowed his head in greeting as he entered. Behind him was a young girl. She stepped carefully and seemed cautious, almost frightened. Her skin was a shade or two lighter than Taisha's, as was her hair. She wore a buttoned beige top and a pair of short jeans that reached just mid-thigh.

"Good day, Mr Adam. I hope you've had a pleasant night since your little walk last night?" The assistant had a friendly smile on his face, and he seemed genuinely interested in Adam through the way he spoke. He had so much honesty and pleasantness written in every gesture of his body language that it was nearly impossible to think him to be anything but a pathological liar.

"Yes, I've come to enjoy myself rather well, thank you very much." Adam agreed. "It's almost a pity to think that monday comes so soon."

"Many of our visitors say the same thing, Mr Adam, but I like to remind all our guests that there is no need to worry about tomorrow, when you can enjoy today's offerings!" This guy would have made for one hell of a used-car salesman.

"Speaking of enjoying today's offerings, I present Jira, your second companion, as requested." The assistant stepped aside and the girl behind him, Jira, took a careful step forward. Adam could feel Taisha tensing next to him. She was clearly anxious about the new arrival, likely worried she was here to steal him from her, the new toy getting all the attention and the old one discarded without a thought. Adam was bemused by the notion, and thumbed the dial of the remote in his pocket up a notch, causing Taisha to shudder throughout, despite her best attempts to keep her cool. She had clearly picked up on Adam's "let's pretend everything's just normal" -game. Adam turned to examine Jira more closely. She was very similar in build to Taisha, but where Taisha's skin had a sort of a sheen or a polish to it, Jira's was almost perfectly matte. A few more splashes of milk in this cup of coffee, Adam thought. She was a little bit shorter than Taisha, and smaller in both breast and buttock. Adam nodded approvingly, a pang of guilt about his manners quickly silenced by his overwhelming lust.

"Well, Mr Adam, I hope you find her to your liking. Oh, and she has the other thing you requested."

12