Paradisio Pt. 04: Third Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The assistant gestured for Jira to present Adam with the object: a palm-sized see-through plastic bottle filled to the brim with an oily reddish substance. The sight of the bottle made Adam shiver with anticipation.

"As per your request we mixed a special batch which should have minimal effect on male physiology, and an increased one for females. It was tested to be highly potent, I might add."

The assistant bowed deep as Adam picked up the bottle.

"Unless you require something more, Mr Adam, I shall take my leave. Please enjoy yourself to the fullest."

With those words the man turned around and walked out, closing the door behind him. Adam suppressed an excited shake of his hand and gave Jira a warm smile, which she returned warily.

--

Adam and Taisha guided Jira, their new plaything, into the living room, wasting no time with introductions and pleasantries. Adam was almost sure Jira and Taisha spoke the same language, but they had not exchanged a single word so far. He picked up a piece of fruit off the coffee table and extracted the vial from his pocket. He placed a single reddish drop onto the fruit and watched as the pale yellow flesh of the fruit turned slightly pink as it's own juices mixed with the added chemical. Adam smiled, took a small bite and felt... nothing. Good, he thought, no more messing with his own head, at least for now. He wanted to stay in control.

Adam turned around and offered Jira the piece of fruit. She took it in her hand and examined it. Taisha spoke a few words, slow, purposeful and laced with lust, confirming Adam's suspicions of shared language, and watches Jira eat the piece of fruit. A few seconds after swallowing the girl coughed and glanced around her nervously. Taisha spoke again, a question this time, by the tone of her voice, to which Jira responded with a single word. Adam did not understand the exchange, but had a rough idea of what was being discussed as Taisha gave a gleeful little laugh at Jira's response. A bead of sweat appeared on Jira's forehead and she was clearly uncomfortable, moving her weight on one foot, then the other, swaying gently as she did.

Adam gestured at Jira, then at the wooden support pillar near the corner of the living room area. He had requested it to be prepared for this moment, for this girl; Jira. Taisha spoke a few words, then began to lead Jira towards the support pillar. Jira was hesitant, but had apparently been instructed not to oppose any requests, just like a good companion should. Taisha placed Jira next to the support and raised Jira's hands up above her head. Taisha then proceeded, without a word, to tie Jira's hands together with a piece of silk string she had been provided, so that Jira's hands were tied tightly to one another and into the pillar she was standing against. She did not test the restraints, but spoke another question to which Taisha responded nonchalantly.

Adam walked towards Jira, stopping a few meters in front of her. Taisha joined him and came to stand to his side. She was heeling, Adam thought, bemused. Taisha had clearly begun to pick up on what Adam planned, or perhaps she had been instructed remotely by the resort staff based on Adam's outlined plans, which he had written down as he requested for the second girl. Adam spread his arms and allowed the dressing gown to fall to the floor, leaving him naked. Jira winced and turned her head, closing her eyes for a second. Taisha barked an order at which the second girl opened her eyes again.

Adam smiled. He had requested specifically for a girl with no sexual experience, one that had never been with a man, one that had little or no understanding of how sex worked. He had no idea how or where the resort staff had found her, but here she was, strapped to a wooden support, vulnerable. Adam had held onto the plastic bottle and carefully dropped a few drops of the fluid onto his semi-erect penis, watching as his skin absorbed the fluid rapidly. Adam gestured for Taisha to approach. She kneeled down in front of him and raised a single hand to his erect member.

Taisha curled her fingers around Adam's hardening shaft, but Adam suppressed his reaction, instead intently observing Jira. The young girl glanced around the room restlessly, but for the majority of the time her eyes fixated on the only movement in the room: Taisha's hand over Adam's penis. As Taisha worked, rubbing Adam's oiled shaft with her hand, Jira watched with a confused look on her face. Taisha spoke softly, her words hanging in the air in a way that left Adam uncertain if she was speaking to herself, to Jira or to him, or perhaps to no-one in particular. She loosened her grip, touching Adam with only the tips of her fingers, and rubbed up and down Adam's shaft so that the tip of his member bottomed out against the palm of her hand. Jira spoke a few words, a question, but Taisha did not answer her this time. Instead, Taisha moved so that her body hugged Adam's leg and she changed the way she held onto his penis. She seemed to aim his rod towards the bound young girl in front of them, and then she increased the pace.

Adam felt the white-hot edge of climax slowly approaching, swelling within his groin as Taisha worked on him. He welcomed it, allowing his mind to swim as he welled up and closed on the edge of climax. He allowed himself to cross that edge freely this time. Letting out an involuntary groan of pleasure, to which Taisha responded with an excited gasp, Adam signalled his release. Several jets of white goop shot out in ropes that landed on the floor between Adam and Jira, the wet sound of the impact causing Jira to wince. The young girl watched the event wordlessly, her eyes darting wildly between the spent semen on the floor and Taisha's hand, still slowly pumping Adam's pulsating member as the final drops of his seed bubbled and dribbled onto her fingers.

After a few moments Adam nodded to Taisha. She understood the signal and released her grip on him. She stood up, raising her semen-stained hand in front of her face. Adam could hear her sniffing her fingers and the drug-laced cum staining them, taking in the strong smell with barely contained excitement. Then she approached Jira, bringing her hand to the young girl's face. She turned her face away and closed her eyes, but Taisha grabbed her face with her free left hand and forced Jira to face her. Then, without a word of warning, Taisha stuck her semen-stained fingers into Jira's mouth, plunging them deep past her lips and holding them in. Jira shuddered with abject horror and protested by shouting objections past the fingers wiggling in her mouth. A second passed, then five, then ten... Jira's protests died down and Adam watches Taisha slowly withdrawing her fingers from Jira's mouth.

As Taisha walked away as instructed by by a gesture of Adam's hand, he remained there, watching and waiting. Taisha disappeared somewhere in the kitchen, leaving Adam and Jira alone in the living room, the young brown girl still bound by her hands. Adam watched Jira's face as she processed what had just happened. Her eyes darted wildly and her muscles flexed as she strained against the rope binding her. Adam could see the stimulating chemicals going into action, as Jira's expression of fear began to melt away into an expression of mindless lust. She stared intently at the strands of semen splattered on the floor in front of her, then up at Adam's penis. Stains of sweat darkened the fabric of Jira's clothing as her body began to heat up.

She spoke a word Adam did not understand. He didn't need to understand it. He could see the drug embedded in his semen working it's magic, wrapping around every instinct of the young girl. The dose was small, likely just enough to cause cravings for more. Adam turned and walked away, leaving Jira there, alone.

At first she was quiet, but soon she called out, her voice trembling. Again and again she called, but Adam didn't answer.

She shouted after him, the desperation of an addict in her voice, but Adam ignored her pleas.

--

Adam returned to the living room. An hour had passed with him having lunch and enjoying a massage by Taisha. Her movements has been stressed, and Adam knew she too was still enjoying the effects of the drug that coursed in his body. She wanted Adam to feed her, she wanted to drink deep so that she could have a new fix. The effect had to have been similar to Jira, but she was still bound, kept waiting. Adam glanced at the wall-mounted clock, which read 11:17, and nodded to himself. It was time to start the game.

--

Adam and Taisha arrived in the living room together. Jira began to struggle against her bonds as soon as she saw Adam approaching, but as much as she tried, she could not escape without help. Adam had carried a comfortable recliner into the room, he hadn't bothered requesting someone to carry it for him, and placed it a short distance away from Jira, so that it faced her. Then he sat down, the hem of his dressing gown hanging loosely at his feet. Adam felt a tinge of regret as he analyzed his plans. It pained him that he had so little time to play with these girls, and he wondered if, with enough time, he could achieve a similar effect without the addictive drugs, if he could make them crave him as they now did.

Taisha, still clad in her uniform of white shirt and a tan skirt, approached Jira, placing a small box down on the floor beside her. From within she produced a thin blade, which she examined carefully as Jira looked on with fear in her eyes. Adam clicked his fingers and Taisha extended her arm, placing the tip of the blade at Jira's waist. Then, with a single motion, she moved the blade up so that it sliced Jira's top open. The garment fell to the ground soundlessly. A second later Taisha moved the blade down, carefully slicing into Jira's tight shorts, removing this piece of clothing as well, leaving the young girl naked and vulnerable.

Adam observed the proceedings, marvelling on one hand how well choreographed Taisha was in her actions, and on the other hand how beautiful Jira was. Her body was not quite as shapely as Taisha's, with the difference that where Taisha was shaven and hairless, Jira sported a small tuft of dark hair above her mound. Other than that her body was the shade of milk-chocolate. She seemed almost pale in comparison to Taisha's dark ebony skin. Jira's breasts were a touch smaller and her hips a degree narrower, giving her a slightly more slender and innocent look compared to the jungle-queen that was Taisha.

Taisha placed the blade on the floor and began to unbutton her own shirt while standing promiscuously close to Jira. A few seconds later Taisha, too, was naked. The two dark bodies in such close proximity seemed to blend together in Adam's eyes, and he found himself immensely aroused. It took quite a bit of willpower from him to not allow it to show. It wasn't time, yet...

Adam nodded as Taisha glanced at him inquisitively, and the young girl gave a devilish smirk as she turned back to Jira. Taisha's fingers caressed Jira's cheek, moving up to ruffle her long brown hair while Jira looked around her in confusion, unable to do much more in her bound state. Suddenly Taisha lunged forward and kissed Jira passionately. Adam watched, his knuckles white as he held on the the armrests of the recliner, as Taisha began to move, pressing her body close to Jira's, her hands wandering on the lighter skin of the bound village-girl. Adam could not see if Jira returned the kiss, but as Taisha ended it, there were two sets of passionate breathing sounds, not one. Taisha moved lower, rotating herself to Jira's side to allow Adam to better observe, as she kissed Jira's neck, shoulder, arm, chest and breast. Jira responded to each interaction as if she was being jolted by electricity. As Taisha's fingers caressed Jira's right breast and her lips closer around her left nipple, Jira exploded into an exaggerated, passionate moan.

Taisha moved even lower, coming to kneel in front of Jira, her hands moving slowly, gently caressing Jira's skin as they moved down to her hips. Adam watched Jira's face as she tried to follow Taisha's movements with her gaze. A wet kissing sound emanated from between Jira's legs as Taisha began to stimulate her. Jira jumped, her legs jerking violently as the unexpected sensation of drug-enhanced pleasure washed over her, and for a moment she hung in the air only by the rope that held her arms above her head.

Adam could not see the exact details of what Taisha was doing, but it mattered little, as the results were evident. Jira thrashed, gasped and moaned as Taisha's tongue and lips played with her most intimate regions. Taisha had to hold on to Jira's hips to keep her from bucking out of control, and it every now and then Adam got the impression Taisha was trying to enter Jira's body, so tight was the embrace. Adam glanced down, realizing his own body had turned the loosely hanging dressing gown into a miniature tent. He smiled as he retrieved a small remote from the pocket of the gown and thumbed the controls.

Taisha jerked as the fresh vibrator embedded inside of her activated with a loud buzz, and she gave a loud moan of pleasure that was muffled by Jira's flesh which covered Taisha's lips. Jira jerked at the sudden motion and the vibration of Taisha's voice and also let loose a shriek of unabated pleasure. Taisha struggled to control herself and to concentrate on the task she had been assigned, but the rumbling within her made the task next to impossible. The chemicals inside of her multiplied the sensation of pleasure tenfold. Adam dialled the remote to its maximum setting, causing Taisha's body to jerk back, her muscles contracting violently. She fell to the floor, curling up into a ball, her entire body shivering and shaking in response to the pleasures she was being subjected to. Jira watched on, panting and drooling, a blank expression on her face. Adam placed the remote on the armrest of the recliner and stood up. Jira's body stiffened and her breathing quickened as Adam approached her.

--

Adam had picked up the blade and used it to cut the ropes holding Jira in place. The young girl immediately fell to her knees, trembling and gasping as the flow of blood in her arms normalized. Adam watched her as she recovered, waiting to see what the young girl would do. Jira kept her eyes down on the floor for a good while as Adam waited, and only the sounds of the vibrator humming and Taisha drooling and mumbling in between breaths could be heard in the room. Jira seemed to be struggling in her mind, uncertain on what to do. Adam decided to help her decide, untied the soft belt of his dressing gown and flexed his arms so that the gown fell to the floor around his ankles. Jira was startled by the sudden movement and she looked up, her nose almost hitting the tip of Adam's erect member which now hovered right above her upturned face.

Jira recoiled back, turning away from Adam, almost as if she was afraid of him. Adam simply stood there and waited. Maybe the chemical wasn't strong enough, or maybe Taisha's stimulations had left Jira too addled to react fully, he thought, feeling disappointed. After a few seconds Jira seemed to sniff at the air like a wild animal sensing prey, and she slowly turned back to Adam. Carefully, her hand shaking, she extended her fingers to Adam, touching the tip of his penis with the tip of her fingertip. Adam's excited body caused his stiffened member to jerk at the touch. Startled, Jira quickly withdrew her hand, looking up at Adam with confusion in her eyes. Adam simply looked back at her and nodded, granting her a smile.

Jira swallowed hard, reaching out again, this time placing all of her fingers along Adam's shaft, much like Taisha had demonstrated before. She spoke a word Adam did not understand, and began to carefully caress Adam's shaft with the tips of her fingers. Adam could barely register the gentle touch, but the sight of the young village-girl exploring this strange part of Adam's body so carefully felt exhilarating to him. Adam's member twitched again, this time producing a single drop of pre-cum that clung to the tip of his penis. Jira examined the clear drop carefully, then moved her hand so that her thumb rubbed against the drop, smearing it around Adam's pulsating tip. The slippery sensation felt pleasant and Adam gave a small approving groan. Jira retracted her hand and raised her pre-cum -stained thumb to her nose, sniffing at the musky scent of the fluid. Recognition dawned in her eyes and she slipped her thumb between her lips, sucking hard, shivering as the tiniest hint of the drug embedded in the pre-cum entered her system.

She breathed heavily, swaying from side to side, her eyes closed. Then, almost violently, she grabbed Adam's waist with both hands and plunged her face forward, taking Adam's tip in between her lips. Adam gasped as the heat of Jira's mouth surrounded his flesh. Adam jerked, amazed at how fast Jira was adopting this new idea on how to extract more of the drug from him. Jira's inexperience showed in her carelessness, and Adam could feel her teeth brushing against his fleshy rod. The feeling was not too unpleasant, however, and he could soon feel Jira's tongue begin to lap at him, exploring his tip and sliding up and down his urethral opening, trying to coax more fluid out of him.

Adam placed his hand on Jira's head and pulled himself free of her mouth. Meanwhile he placed his hand on Jira's, and moved her fingers so that they wrapped around the shaft of his penis. Jira began to move her fingers around, the little friction that was there before now gone thanks to her slippery saliva coating Adam's member. She massaged him, experimenting, watching intently to see which motions elicited a response in either Adam's expression or the muscles that twitched at the base of his shaft.

Adam was close to climax again, much faster than he might have wanted to, but there was little he could do about it. The realization came too late for him to even try to back down, and all he managed was to grab hold of Jira's wrists to pull her hands free just as he erupted. A thick jet of white fluids splashed onto Jira's face, covering her eyes, her nose, her cheeks and her lips. As Adam released a second jet Jira began to shudder and squeal with pleasure as she began to lick her lips and move her head around to get more of his semen into her mouth. She extended her tongue and allowed Adam's seed to splash onto the pink flesh in her mouth, lapping at the air like a hungry dog.

Adam shuddered as he released one final stream of semen, several fat droplets of spunk hanging from his throbbing tip. Jira began to smear the white goop from her face and body and to scoop it into her hungry mouth, her eyes darting between her work and Adam, as if she was expecting for more. Adam sighed in relief, his muscles relaxing as the orgasm rolled off. As another faint beep went unheard, he began to ponder on his next move.

12