Paradox, Pair o' cocks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I almost forgot that Robby was there, until I felt him watching me. I looked over at him, smiling. His expression was happy and bashful. He spoke, sounding a little apologetic. "I've never seen this before," he explained. "It's intense!"

There was no need to answer in words; I just grinned broadly and fingered Emma while she bounced on my firm thigh. Maybe five minutes later, Emma came, digging her nails lightly into my hips.

Suddenly, we all realized that we were done. I was determined to keep things from turning awkward. "You two are so sexy," I said to them, running my fingers across their tummies. "I love that you did this for me. Thank you forever!"

Emma reacted by rolling onto her side and hugging me tightly. Robby put his hand in mine and squeezed lightly. "I'll never forget this!" he said fervently. "It was great; you were great."

Emma didn't speak, she just kissed my neck.

=-=-=

"So," Emma said in a businesslike tone just after Robby left, "was it what you'd always hoped it would be?"

"I love you, Emma," I told her. "Give me a month to figure out the answer to that question!"

=-=-=

End note: Did you react to this story? Please comment, fave, vote, or otherwise let me know. Writers love feedback and I'm no exception!

I appreciate all the comments, votes, and favorites you sweet readers have given me on other stories and sonnets. Thank you!