All Comments on 'Paragon'

by XFALLNANGLWLFX

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
LovelyLeoLovelyLeoover 19 years ago
Great story

Please continue writing. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
wow

one of the best stories I have seen in an erotic and taboo manner but still romatic at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Love it

This story is so hot.

Please write something more like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WOW!

Loved the way u wrote this story... hope to see a lot more of the same.

_Connie__Connie_almost 19 years ago
awesome story!!

excellant

thats the only word to describe this story. Hope to see more.

But guess this sweltering michigan summer keeps us all from writing!! lol

EvertideEvertideover 18 years ago
Nice

I thought that this was a great story; I'm a fan of interspecies relationships and I thought that you captured Paragon's personality quite well. He struck me as one of the variety of wolves who, ages ago (like, perhaps around the time of this story?), found that they could thrive in the company of humans (if one is to attribute human characteristics to animals) and thus, acted as the first half of the link that would tie our species together.

However, some spelling and grammatical errors prevent me from giving this a score of 100. If those were fixed, this would truly be a classic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wanting more of Paragon

I FELF A KINSHIP TO THE WOLF FOR HIS LONELINESS AND LOOKING FOR LOVE I KNOW ONE DAY HE WILL RETURN TO THE ONE THAT TRUELY LOVES HIM IN EVERY WAY !SHE AWAITS HIS TOUCH !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
LOVED IT NEED MORE

LIKE TO READ MORE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Beautiful!

This is a beautiful story! Very romantic and not at all "weird" 'cause of the stranger relationship!

XinaXinaover 17 years ago
Very beautiful story!

I could identify with both of them, a very wonderful story! Thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
mmmm

What a lovely story, I would really like to hear more about them, maby something about their life together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
AN AMAZING LOVE

THIS STORY IS TOTALY AND REMARKABLY THE BEST STORY I HAVE READ I A LONG TIME . I WHOLE HEARTEDLY ENCOURAGE YOU TO WRITE A SEQUAL TO YOUR STORY MY FAITH IS 100% BEHIND YOU.IT IS GREAT THAT PEOPLE WANT MORE OF YOUR WORK AND YOU SHOULD BE PROUD OF YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS ALWAYS.... SOUTHERN WINDS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Excellent

I've just finished reading this story for the third time and I found it to be one of the most exciting and arousing stories I've read in a long time. The author seems to have thought alot about Paragon's and Sylth's charecters. Not only the erotic nature of their relationship, but also the passion and love they had found in each other. An excellent story and I hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Editor

It is a shame that with all the editors available to you on this site, you chose not to use any of them. What might have otherwise been an enjoyable story was marred by the grammatical errors that continually cropped up to interrupt the flow. Next time have someone else read over it so the rest of us are able to enjoy it without cringing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Thank the editors.

I find one of the more recent comments quite amusing. I know the author of this story personally, and when he submitted this story it was flawless. It has been corrupted grammaticly but not by him. It was the editors themselves that have managed to take away from the flow of the story. Blame them, not him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
lets do the time warp again

I like trains

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
oh my

Oh me oh my

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous