Paragon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Silth caressed his pride Paragon growled deep in his throat. The pleasure was unreal. She-wolves were nothing like this. He could feel himself swelling from Silth's touch and his heart was pounding. Paragon continued licking Silth and he could taste her juices flowing from her. Her arousal was intoxicating. He could keep his tongue and nose here forever.

Silth was pulling back his sheath to reveal Paragon's pride. It was large and pink. She felt the knot at the base and wrapped her hand around it giving a gentle squeeze. Paragon grunted, but did not seem displeased. Silth touched the tip with her tongue and tasted the wolf. He was warm to touch and she slipped her lips around him.

Feeling Silth's lips wrap around his pride Paragon could not help but thrust forward. It made his head spin. This was an amazing feeling. Her lips were soft and warm and she swallowed him deeply. No she-wolf was able to do this. The pleasure was almost unbearable.

After what seemed an eternity of oral pleasure Silth stopped and moved from Paragon. As he looked at her she moved to her knees and presented herself to him. Paragon looked at her and asked if she was sure.

"Yes." This may be unnatural to both of us, but I have found more in an animal, in a wolf, than I could ever hope to find in a man. I have found passion, love, and gentleness." With that Silth placed her hand between her thighs and opened her center to Paragon.

Paragon stood behind Silth and licked a droplet of water that was running down the back of her thigh. Seeing the juices flowing from her Paragon pressed his tongue into Silth's center. She moaned deeply.

Chapter VI

Wrapping his paws around her waist Paragon mounted Silth and pushed into her. Her scream was almost a howl of insanity. He withdrew from her and she begged him not to. As he pushed back into her Silth howled again. She had not wanted him to stop, this time he wouldn't. As Paragon thrust deeper into her with each stroke Silth began pushing back into him. Her breathing was rapid and her moans were pure animalistic pleasure. Silth reached back and began to stroke Paragon's sack. He thrust harder.

Silth's body began to shiver and she slid a finger between her fold pressing it to the little piece of flesh. Paragon could feel Silth's muscles inside, trying to pull him in deeper. As Silth rubbed herself and pushed into Paragon an intense orgasm ripped through her body and she quaked in pleasure.

Paragon continued thrusting into Silth as she slowly collapsed. His thrusts were slow and gentle. The deeper he pushed the more Silth opened to him and soon his knot was buried inside her. Paragon knew his time would be soon and he pressed teeth into Silth's shoulder. She inhaled deeply, partly from surprise, partly from the painful pleasure.

As Paragon grew closer to his release Silth turned her face to his. "It feels like you are growing even larger inside me."

"Yes, I am. When a wolf releases it takes a very long time and when we do we swell."

"I can't wait to feel it."

Paragon thrust very slowly and when his body tensed and he began his release Silth gasped. She could feel Paragon's release. The thickness of him inside her, the spasms as he filled her. It instantly brought her to another orgasm. Several minutes passed as Paragon lay on Silth's back. He licked the drops of blood from her shoulder were he had bitten her and breathed softly into her ear.

As Paragon withdrew from her Silth pulled him close and took his pride into her mouth once more tasting the mixture of their fluids. She smiled and kissed Paragon. He licked her face then laid beside her inhaling her scent.

Epilogue

Silth never retuned to her village. Her father searched for many moons but to no avail. Paragon gave up the search for his pack and never missed them. He would hunt now for the only creature that he loved.

Occasionally, during the dusk Grandmother would see a child with golden eyes and silver tips in its her hair standing at the edge of the forest. The child would just smile then slip back into the wood.

12