All Comments on 'Paralyzer'

by JukeboxEMCSA

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 12 years ago
you have...

this in the wrong category, I think. Yes, it is same sex activity, but it is first and foremost something else. I think non-consent/reluctance or mind control are more apt descriptors. It might fit in the lesbian sex category IF you had let her start to enjoy the sex and become an active participant. Since you didn't, though, the reader's arousal is less from the sex or from the desire for sex, but from the power play.

Having said that, your writing is good,as usual. I like some of the other offerings you have. I just wasn't looking for a power play, so it was a let down for me.

laffalotlaffalotover 12 years ago
I really liked this...

for the most part that is, although I think it could have been longer. You had a great believable buildup and I was expecting a whole lot more when they got back to the house. I also think that it should have been put in the mind control or bdsm category. This has great potential to be turned into a series where the two lesbians continue to program Kyra into becoming their lesbian slave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

That was rape. It's quite simple. Definitely in the wrong category, although I don't like that the "non-consent" category would exist anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Rape

Yeah this was a rape fantasy. A bit distasteful but hey it's women so it can't be rape right?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A story about rape dressed up as lesbian seduction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous