All Comments on 'Paramedic Pt. 03'

by Snowblind94

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
canndcanndabout 9 years ago

great chapter. thanks for the length. you moved the story ahead quite a bit. i found it interesting that liam accepted all of the info in the beginning so easily. But, I guess he loves him enough to trust him. Anyway, I hope we get to see them go all the way b/c you made a big deal about it being where their souls join...and b/c they are hot together lol. I wonder how they will do working together and being together. I assume it won't be long b4 Liam moves in b/c they feel so strongly about one another.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Much Improved

Thanks for making the conversation flow more naturally, and correcting almost all grammatical boo boos. One little criticism though, referring to Liam and Jared as boys is truly off putting, The readers know they are young, still they are well into their 20's thus no reason to reference them as boys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
loved it

I am really enjoying your story. If you can not find a proof reader then I would be honoured to do it for you.

You can contact me at simonjessex@hotmail.com

My name is Simon and I live in England

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sexy

Liam and Jared seem quite well fitted together. I love Liam's dusting of blonde chest hair. They are good for each other. Keep the story going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

TO MUCH I LOVE YOU AND I CANT STAND TWO MEN SAYING BABE OR BABY , I JUST CRINGE. I WAS HPING THAT YOU MAY HAVE DRAGGED IT OUT A BIT LONGER BEFORE THE CONSTANT I LOVE YOU STARTED OTHER THAN THAT , ITS A FANTASTIC STORY. PLEASE DONT BE UPSET BY MY REMARKS , ITS JUST MY POINT OF VIEW BIG J X

woman3450woman3450almost 9 years ago
Love this story!

I am really enjoying this. You combine spirituality well with the love for each other. Write with your heart and make it yours and don't mind too much about the criticisms here. You should write for you as well as your fans and you will have many of those.

dairetodairetoover 8 years ago
I thought it moved far too quickly

I was really enjoying this story until this chapter.

I felt it moved from start to in love way too fast.

Also some of the speach seems very proper and stilted not really how someone would actually talk

I like it but not as much as the first 2 chapters

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

I am captivated by this story all these years after it was written. I worry that the anonymous commenters may have swayed this Author from their storytelling path. What a privilege to binge read this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I fail to see the humor in spanking someones arse!

willieonewillieone7 months ago

um how is it that Liam is pulling his undies down to show his red ass when they were naked in the kitchen?.

Bradman23Bradman235 days ago

Philosophy and mysticism and sacrifice are wonderful parts of any love story. This was well written and really pulled me in as a reader. I am completely impressed with your talent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous