All Comments on 'Paramedic Pt. 05'

by Snowblind94

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
thanks for the update

The pep squad for the sex scene was just too awkward and the me off completely. Just too weird.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Story is becoming cumbersome

Too many characters, and over sharing of emotions, and thoughts. Also the viewed sex scene was written in very awkward manner. It started off with just two characters and there is nothing wrong with a friend or two being introduced to the story except for when those friends are allowed to affect the relationship of the original characters.

First time sex should be special, even sacred which Jared and Liam should certainly understand. Instead their experience was turned into a show and tell.

woman3450woman3450almost 9 years ago
Beautifully done.

I am loving this story. Now let's go find out what happened to Josh!

PleasepleasePleasepleaseover 7 years ago
Anon feedback...

You've a great basis for a story here and once you secure an editor it will no doubt read a bit smoother.

I disagree with Anon (x2) comments on the intimacy scene. It was refreshing to see others more experienced providing loving guidance.

As for the other anon comments, suffice it to say I find it sad how some so easily use the anonymous route to criticize; particularly, when they don't offer suggestions for improvements they see necessary.

Keep up the good work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous