Paramedic Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok assholes, we slaved over a hot stove all morning and you guys haven't said a word – just packing your faces" said Jared, smiling.

All Jared and Liam heard were sounds coming out of full mouths of food which were possibly English but Jared was unsure. He laughed and filled a plate of food for Liam. Jared filled his own plate and the two of them started to eat with the rest of the wolf pack.

They all pitched in and cleaned up the kitchen. The guys all talked about what to do for the day. Liam did know there was a boathouse, but didn't realize it contained a boat for water skiing and one for fishing.

Jared said "I have to take the other boat and go to the river to collect some special rocks for the sweat tonight."

Liam offered to help but Tyler cut in and said "he communes out there and it may take a while. Take it from me; he doesn't say a thing while he is doing it and we learned to just let him do it his way."

Liam looked hurt and Jared pulled him into his arms and kissed him. "It's the part of me of me you still need to learn about Liam. It's part of my spirituality."

"I understand Jared. I just like to be with you, whether we speak or not" said Liam.

"I have thought about it and you can come with me Liam"

Liam smiled and took Jared's hand and kissed it. "Thanks Jared" he said.

"Ok, we will take off on our search. Don't forget to start the fire guys. We need a good base of coals to put the rocks onto" said Jared.

"Liam, would you go grab our loin cloths and some water for the trip please. I'll get the boat ready" asked Jared

"Sure, I will meet you on the dock" replied Liam as he headed back to the cabin

Jared went down to the boathouse and entered. He opened the overhead door and lowered the fishing boat into the water. The fishing boat, as he called it, was actually a 26' jet boat. The jet boat, having a very shallow draft in the water and using an impeller to power the water out the back of the boat allowed him to use it not only on the lake but to go up the river as well. He started the boat and backed it out. Once he was out of the boat house, he nosed over to the dock where Liam was waiting for him wearing his loin cloth and with a cooler. When Jared was close enough, Liam jumped in, put the cooler on the deck and then joined Jared behind the windshield. He handed Jared his loin cloth and belt, which he put it on expertly.

"Are you ready?" asked Jared.

"Always" he replied.

Tyler and Darren were on the dock now dumping the waterski equipment on it to sort out.

Jared looked at the two of them and turned to Liam and said "watch this."

He turned the boat around until it lined up with the two unsuspecting victims. Jared smirked and threw the throttle forward all the way. The 454 engine kicked in and the impeller drew in a tremendous amount of water. This water was expelled out the back just as fast causing the boat to move forward. Jared had timed it perfectly. The water column expelled from this boat is about 60' long until the boat is up and planning on the surface. The rooster tail, as it is commonly called, hit both of the guys on the dock, knocking them off the dock and into the water.

When Jared looked back a moment later, Tyler and Darren were back on the dock and using both sets of hands in a single gesture with the middle finger. Liam was laughing so hard he had tears in his eyes.

This boat was not built for speed; it was built for running rivers. The boat hit the maximum speed of approximately 40 mph and steadily moved forward. After about 15 minutes, the mouth of the river was in sight and he headed towards it.

Liam looked out from the boat and observed a moose standing in the shallows eating something. He tapped on Jared's shoulder and pointed. Jared looked and smiled.

"Keep your eyes open, you can see all kinds of wildlife here" said Jared.

They had entered the river and were now heading upstream. Along the shore, Jared pointed at a mother black bear and two cubs digging at rotten logs for food. Liam was amazed. After about another 15 minutes, Jared cut back on the throttle and nosed towards shore. He drove up to the shore and placed the bow onto the sand of the beach, turning the motor off. He went to the bow and jumped off with a rope, securing it to beached log.

"This area is prime picking for good rocks to be used in the sweat tonight. They are solid rocks given to us by Mother Earth for this purpose."

"Why these rocks?" asked Liam.

"The rocks you pick should be of limestone or granite, without significant cracks. We want rocks a little larger than a softball, or the size of a cantaloupe. We never use sandstone or other porous, water-absorbing-type stones. Wet sandstone can explode when heated in the fire. When we are searching for the rocks, you must not talk and focus on listening. They will call to you" said Jared.

"Liam, the Creator has told me something about you and this is the best place for us to discuss it" said Jared.

Liam looked concerned and asked "the Creator spoke to you of me? What did he say?"

Jared looked at him and invited him to sit with him on a beached log up the beach. "He spoke to me through visions and he told me you have a place for me in your life, and that I have a place in my life for you. We were meant to be together, to walk the path of life together. It was not clear to me if he meant as work partners or life partners. But, he said it was time for you to learn the ways. He has chosen you for a great honour during the sweat tonight, which will only be revealed in his way and on his time tonight."

Liam looked shocked and replied "I haven't asked for anything from him, why would he offer me an honour? I don't think myself as someone worthy of any honour."

"The final choice will be his, and I have no choice or influence on it. During the sweat tonight, keep an open mind during the ceremony and we will find out what path is offered to you, to me or to us" said Jared. I would like to give you a small gift on behalf of the creator. This will only be temporary until the sweat tonight when he determines our course in life."

"What do you mean Jared?" asked Liam.

Jared stood and looked at him. "Stay still and watch me. Please do not say anything or move. It won't hurt in any way."

Liam nodded and looked at Jared deeply through his crystal clear blue eyes. Jared stepped back, closed his eyes and placed both of his hands on his heart and started to chant a prayer. Jared opened his eyes and they were a pure glowing light, the intensity Liam had never seen before. Jared looked up and reached up towards the sky with his palms facing the heavens while continuing to chant. Then, he stopped and brought his head down to look at Liam. He placed his hands on both side of Liam's head and began to chant again. It just lasted a few seconds, but Liam felt warmth from Jared's hands which spread through his entire body like a tidal wave. The feeling was of love, peace and tranquillity. He felt so good whatever Jared was doing to him. Jared then released him and stepped back.

"How do you feel?" asked Jared.

"I feel incredible, like I'm high but I'm not. I see you differently now Jared; you have colours around your body. I hear the world around me like I have never heard before, it's so noisy yet so clear. What happened to me?" asked Liam.

"You have this within you. It's been allowed to come to the surface so you are experiencing the gift of sight and hearing. Liam, you have old knowledge within you, but you must be trained how to use it one step at a time. You will see people's auras which reflect their inner truth, mood and attitude. It becomes part of you and you can control it by willing it on and off. The hearing you have been granted is the hearing of the spiritual world. You will hear the voices of the spirits around us. These are both gifts you had been given at birth, but hadn't found within yourself as of yet" said Jared. "It will take some getting used to, but I'm here to guide you. Using your skills, let's go find some rocks." Jared added.

Liam stood up and exclaimed "the rocks and everything here has auras. I hear something speaking to me" said Liam. He walked up the beach towards the shore bank and stopped. He leaned over and picked up a perfect rock for the fire tonight.

Jared smiled at him and said "You need to thank Mother Earth for the rock and then we will make a pile on shore next to the boat."

They went on in silence except for their spoken thanks, and about an hour later they had 25 rocks piled up and in the bow of the boat. They were all good choices and all the perfect size for use.

They each grabbed a bottle of water and sat on the beached log again. Both sat in silence as they finished their water.

Jared suddenly sat upright and looked towards the direction from they had come. Liam thought Jared had spaced out for a moment when he stood up with urgency and said "Liam, we have to go. Josh has been injured."

12