All Comments on 'Paramedic Pt. 08'

by Snowblind94

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
willieonewillieoneover 8 years ago

Excellent chapter look forward to the next.

avidreadravidreadrover 8 years ago

I'm not sure if I ever left a comment, but I love how this story is going. I have enjoyed learning about these two men and all the others around them. The characters, plot and the story flow are all very strong. Oh, and the sex and nudity doesn't hurt! I look forward to more.

aclassyladyaclassyladyover 8 years ago
Didn't know that was coming

I didn't see that Jared was the BIG BOSS. It is good to see that the family is going to expand soon. Rob being the first one. I hope they get to the bottom of the problems that are happening at the squad.

Keep writing for the story is getting more interesting and better as you go. I truly can't wait for the next saga to come out. High 5 on this story and will be waiting for the next.

One question though: If John and Marlene are cousins, Why did you bring them up just now.

Just curious is all.

ACLASSYLADY

Snowblind94Snowblind94over 8 years agoAuthor

John was mentioned previously when Jared was explaining to Liam about his family while they were sitting near the lake. John was the court appointed controller of Jared's funds after his parents died. John had worked with Jared's grandfather and then Jared to teach him about the business world. Jared kept him on as a friend, and someone who had been a surrogate father to him not to mention smart at what he did with money.

Marlene just never came up. He never had any reason to contact either of them until now and Marlene will be back a few times if I keep writing the series - especially if the guys go for their vision quests.

I mean, if you had a cousin like Marlene (who's sister had a house dropped on her) would you call her regularly? LMAO

PleasepleasePleasepleaseover 7 years ago
Great job!

With this chapter in particular it's easy to see your writing becoming much more smooth and eloquent. Keep up the good work!

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

Got to agree with Pleaseplease here 5 years later: the leaps and bounds our Author has made are noteworthy. Great chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous