All Comments on 'Paramedic Pt. 10'

by Snowblind94

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
avidreadravidreadrover 8 years ago
Great story

I have been enjoying this story so much and don't remember if I posted before or not. The characters and the story and extremely interesting and well defined. I see some minor word goofs from time to time which are probably related to computer spell/grammar checks, or whatever you call it. One criticism is .., what a place to leave off a story!!! I hope the injured officers aren't one of our guys but now we have to wait! Thank you for a great story.

RubyRed01RubyRed01over 8 years ago
Beautiful

This is a beautiful story. Keep up the good work.

aclassyladyaclassyladyover 8 years ago
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

What way to leave the story ( on a cliffhanger)!!! I so don't want it to be part of the brothers. And a question I have for you, the author, is there going to be a sister in the future for the group? The story is progressing superbly!!! I am waiting for the next saga of this wonderful story. I have another question for you, Is the girlfriend Amanda, the social worker? I hope the answers will be told to the questions in the story. Please keep writing for it is getting much more exciting as the story progresses. Can't wait to see where you go from here.

ACLASSYLADY

judojonjudojonover 8 years ago

Must say that for very little sex i like your story am getting into it more and more. can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks John

willieonewillieoneover 8 years ago
More please!

I can think of one officer that I would like to see get what's coming to him along with all the other members of his church. Have I told you I hate,loathe,detest cliffhanger! lol look forward to the next chapter getting posted soon I hope!!

Great chapter loving this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

I love your stories and can't wait to read more... I am addicted to it!! Keep writing !!!

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

Laughter and tears, this chapter was a lot! Favorite line: "...I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by six." Great writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous