Paramedic Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The eagle flew up and over the group, dropping two large eagle feathers which landed at Liam's and Jared's feet. He made a second pass, dropping four more medium sized eagle feathers in front of Troy, Darren, Josh and Tyler.

The animals all turned and disappeared into the forest as the eagle flew straight up into the sky. Jared picked up one feather as Liam picked up the other feather.

There was silence as all the young men were waiting for something else to happen. Finally, Jared spoke, "Gentlemen, we as a team took on an evil one and defeated him. For the first time in centuries, he has been beaten and he lost his claim on these three young men. We have received the eagle feathers in honour of the battle."

Darren spoke up, "I thought this shit only happened in movies." The sentiment was expressed by the rest of the men.

"The creator chose us to lead an attack on the evil one. He knew us and knew what we could do as a group. Our totems also came to give us strength in this battle. You all saw my Grandfather and Liam's ancestor as well to add their power to free these young men from the evil one was worth the battle," explained Jared.

Josh had got his watch and commented, "We were in there 3 hours."

Jared collapsed to the ground. The men carried him up to the cabin and laid him on the floor in the living room. Liam ran and grabbed the medic kit he knew Jared had in the closet. He started 2 IV's flowing and squeezed in some glucose.

"I got this. You guys get drinking water and some food. Move it NOW," barked Liam.

He had put about half of both bags of the glucose into Jared when his eyes fluttered finally opening fully. "Have I ever told you to open my eyes and gaze upon your face first is the biggest gift I have ever been given," said Jared.

Liam leaned in to kiss him deeply. Troy took over while Darren picked up Jared and carried him into the kitchen for water and food. "You big lummox," cried Jared.

"Shut up and eat," said Darren.

An hour later, everyone was feeling stronger from the food and water. They were chatting and trying to process what happened earlier.

Later, they were all sitting on the deck. The couples were sitting with each other and the three boys were together, holding hands.

Liam spoke, "Guys, I think we did good tonight. We have three new brothers."

The guys all raised their water bottle in salute.

"You three have not said a thing," said Liam.

"I feel good and am happy to have gone through it. I am sure I will have more to say after a sleep," said Conner. Mark and Adam agreed.

"I think sleep is a good idea guys. How about mattresses on the floor in the living room and we all sleep together," suggested Josh.

"A sleep over," yelled Darren as he jumped up and started clapping. Josh smacked him on the ass.

"Adam, are you staying?" asked Liam.

"Absolutely. Not to mention you guys are so fucking hot I am having a problem not getting hard," Adam said with a cute smile.

They laughed and moved into the house and got the bed in the living room ready. Once everyone was lying done on the mattresses and lights were out they started to settle down. Until Darren called out, "Good night, John Boy." A smack of a hand hitting someone's ass was heard.

The sun started to rise at 5:00 am, but no one started to wake up until 7:30. As Jared got up to start coffee he noticed just about everyone had kicked off the sheets from themselves as the heat began to build in the sunlight. Including himself, there were 9 very impressive hard-ons poking up into the air. Even Adam was impressive at 7 inches long and as thick as a Red Bull can.

They woke up and headed to the various washrooms to relieve their morning needs. The men all congregated around the table and counter in the kitchen, sipping coffee or water.

Liam spoke, "Well, that was quite a night."

"That is an understatement," said Josh.

"I was brought up in what I thought was a strict religious home. I heard what you guys had said about the spiritualism but I wasn't sure. I mean, I heard it and when I participated in smudging I felt better, but I thought so much of it was like the stories the Pastor told in his sermons. He had people coming up the aisles and they fell over when he touched them yelling 'Be gone Satan' but after what I saw last night, it's not that easy."

Liam spoke, "Some of them use a variety of techniques such as planted people in the crowd to make it look good. Some people are also so devoted they react to what they saw previously and believe it will happen to them, so it does."

"There may also be some clergy who can actually do it as well," interjected Jared.

"So what we saw last night was the classic fight between good and evil," asked Josh.

"Yes," replied Liam.

"I know how different I feel this morning," Adam added. "I feel like I have a new life ahead of me."

"Me too," said Conner. "I realize now what an evil hold my father had over me. He must have made a pact with the evil one at some point and not really understood what he was doing."

"He was probably offered what he wanted in life. Money and power over people not realizing what he was going to have to give in return. He just didn't know the cost of accepting it," commented Liam.

"I do remember him as a loving man when I was younger. When I think about it, it was after the new pastor came to town when he started to change," said Conner pensively. "I was about 8 years old or so when he came. Now that I am thinking about it, we had a normal family until them."

"That is what you have to remember," said Darren. "The family before the changes is the memories you must keep alive and let the time after fade into the blackness."

"I didn't think my anger about my mom dying was so strong," said Mark. "I was pushing everyone away from me, including my dad. He may have been doing the same thing. For many years, we just existed in the same house. We weren't fighting or anything, but we weren't loving each other like family."

"Its official. After last night, we have three new brothers in our family," said Tyler.

"Group hug!" yelled Troy. The men all gathered together in a tight hug. When they broke apart, there were some comments about breakfast. The three young men were volunteered to make breakfast for the group, which they happily did. After clean up, the men went water skiing.

Adam sat on the dock with Jared and Liam, their feet in the water watching Conner, Mark, Tyler and Troy out in the boat. Darren and Josh were laying on the dock to get a better sun tan.

"Thank you for helping me," said Adam.

"You're welcome, Adam," replied Jared.

"Adam, what are your plans for your life. I mean, you had some at one time before you lost your way," asked Liam.

"I wanted to be a police officer," he said.

"Why can't that still happen?" asked Liam.

"I guess it can. I just have to prove to others I have changed so I will get a chance," he said. "I wanted to get a degree in computer science and use that in the police force."

"Sounds like a plan Adam. Can you go back to school?" asked Jared.

"Yes, I did well at University. I just took a year off," he replied. "My grandfather and my parents will be happy to hear I want to go back to school."

They continued to chat about life. Adam had been with an older man and entered into a relationship quickly. The man had controlled Adam more like a slave as opposed to a lover. He didn't allow Adam to choose anything, even his clothing and constantly abused him mentally. One day Adam came home from school and found another young man in their home which turned out to be his replacement. His boyfriend had packed all of his possessions into boxes and they were piled by the door. Adam took his boxes to his old truck and left for home. He had tried suicide after finishing the school year. His parents took him to his grandfather in the hope the simple life in a small community would help Adam get his life together and stay away from drugs.

About noon, hunger drove the group back to the shore and up to the cabin where they ate and prepared to leave for the city. The cabin was cleaned up and Adam was going to drop the garbage off for the guys at the nuisance grounds. They all hugged before Adam left with the promise of seeing him during his next set of days off.

The drive back to the city was uneventful with Liam driving the SUV and everyone else sleeping. They headed to the hospital to visit with Frank and catch up on things. He couldn't believe the difference in Mark's disposition. He thought things were good when they started communicating a while ago, but things seemed even better now.

Frank would be getting out the next day and at home for the next couple of weeks until going back for desk duty. The file on Conner's dad was concluded as the suspect was dead and even if they didn't know what was going on in his head at the time, they most likely never would.

Mark was going to stay with them one more night but they would swing by Frank's place to pick up the car so he could drive his father home in the morning. Conner stayed with Mark which was no surprise to either of the men.

With Liam driving again, Jared got on his cell phone to call around to various people. Now that it was just him and Liam in the vehicle, he could make calls without "little ears" overhearing him. Jared had spoken with the funeral home and the Pastor had quit interfering with the plans. Conner's father was already interred as Jared had requested. The United Church priest had said some words as the urn was placed in the ground as he thought no one should be interred without prayers. The funeral for his mother and brother was set for the next day at the United Church commencing at 1300 hrs.

Jared called the lawyer next and Jack reported the police were actively investigating the attempted fraud of the will and there had been at least two other similar complaints made about the Pastor. The weapons crates in the home having the church address for delivery really had them concerned. The crates were marked "Relief Supplies" and there was no way to find out if there were more weapons anywhere else.

The security observation team had been turning videos over to the police of a variety of people showing up at the church after 8:00 pm every night. Each one went into the church alone, and came out a few minutes later. It appeared they were scheduled as a vehicle arrived every 10 minutes, and left 5 minutes later. The police ran the license plates and found some of them were known to them as drug dealers.

The police were very interested in the church and especially the activities of the Pastor now. They had formed a task force with the Drugs Section, Fraud Section and the Federal Agencies as well.

Mark and Conner were following Liam in Frank's car as they headed to an Italian restaurant for a quick supper. Liam thought it was easier than making a supper at the apartment and Jared agreed with him by giving a thumbs up signal while speaking on the phone.

Jared was speaking on the phone with a real estate agent and she was describing some of the homes he might like. They made an appointment for the next night to view a couple of them. She was going to email some papers for Jared to complete as part of the pre-approved spending authorization from the bank. Jared sensed she was really just trying to see if he was worth the time.

"Louise, I will talk to my boyfriend and confirm with him if he is available to view the homes tomorrow night," Jared said to her.

"Boyfriend? I thought you were interested in a house for a family," Louise replied.

"I am. I need a house large enough for the family," Jared replied with an edge to his voice.

"Our listed homes are all traditional family oriented units in good respectable developments. I am sorry, we don't have anything available for your kind," she said.

"Are you sure?" asked Jared. Liam could see he must be very tired as Jared was getting uncharacteristically upset.

"Positive," she replied without further elaboration.

"I guess I will deal with another agency," said Jared as he hung up. Jared was visibly upset as he tried to dial the phone. Liam reached out and took his hand.

"Jared, what's wrong. You are not acting like yourself right now," asked Liam with concern.

"I just want to buy a fucking house," said Jared very shortly.

Liam squeezed his hand harder. Jared looked out the window at the scenery passing by them. Liam could feel the heat of Jared's hand as well as the sweat on it. Jared's pulse was pounding as Liam moved his baby finger up to touch the radial artery. Normally, you don't feel a pulse this way but Jared's bounding pulse was easy to detect, even with Liam's baby finger.

"Jared, what is wrong?" Liam asked again with concern.

Jared turned his head and looked at Liam. "I'm sorry for the way I'm acting."

"I love you Jared," said Liam.

"I love you too, Liam," he replied.

There was an uncomfortable silence in the vehicle for a minute.

"That lady not wanting to sell a house to our kind must have affected me more than I realized. I am growing tired of the amount of people who feel it is their right to impose what they feel is normal on the gay community. They exclude anyone that doesn't fit into their concepts of morality or God's will," said Jared.

"Jared, I agree with you. Did that lady piss you off that much?"

"She was the icing on the cake, Liam. I am so tired of people and their attitudes towards us," replied Jared.

"Well then Jared. Do what you usually do instead of just talking about it. You are the man of action who actively defends others. Defend yourself for once," Liam said.

Jared sat and thought for a moment. He squeezed Liam's hand and said, "You're right. If someone had said this to you, I would have taken action. I know what I am going to do."

Jared got his phone out and called Jesse McCoy. He told his lawyer what had happened with the sales agent. Jared listened for a couple of minutes and told Jesse he would get it done right away.

Liam was parking at the restaurant and said, "That sounds better. Let's go eat, I am starved."

They boys caught up to them as they entered the restaurant. After getting seated, Jared pulled out his phone and started to type away, oblivious to the looks he was getting from the other three. Liam explained what had happened with the real estate agent while they were driving. A moment later, Jared smiled and hit one final button. He put the phone into his pocket.

"May I ask what you are up too Jared?" said Liam.

"I just sent an email to the sales agent summarizing our conversation on the phone and asked her if I had misunderstood what she had said. I also said in the message her Realty Company came highly recommended by the GLBT Center as gay friendly and that was why I had contacted her," explained Jared. He smirked. "Ok, I added the last in the hope she would reply in anger and confirm what she had said. It was Jesse's idea to so this."

Liam reached across the table and took Jared's hand into his. "That's the Jared I know and love."

"I love you too Liam," Jared replied.

They ordered two extra-large pizzas, soda for the boys and tea for themselves. The pizzas had just arrived when his phone indicated an email had arrived. Jared pulled his phone out and read it. He did some more typing and hit send.

"Not only did she confirm what she said, but she was upset he name was being given out by the faggots at that Centre. She demanded to know who told me so she could sue them. I forwarded the message onto Jesse with directions to sue her and her company," said Jared.

He dug into the pizza with gusto. The boys seemed to be inhaling not even chewing their pizza at the rate it was disappearing and only Liam was eating like a gentleman.

They got back to the apartment and took turns in the shower while the other sorted out what they would wear for the funeral. Conner didn't have a suit with him and didn't think they were necessary for tomorrow anyways.

Liam was talking with Jared about the boys hopes for school and the plans they would like to follow. Jared listened with interest and asked a few questions of his own. Liam had mentioned Mark would need a company to sponsor him during his practicums at University and he had promised to speak to someone he knew about the possibility. Jared smiled at Liam.

They headed off to bed. Jared and Liam made fast passionate love, and feel asleep in each other's arms. Conner and Mark exchanged blow jobs, and they too feel asleep spooned together.

Jared and Liam had made arrangements to work for the morning and take the afternoon off for the funeral. Conner was with Mark and Frank at their home as Jared didn't want him alone for the morning. After they left work, they swung by and picked up the boys. Frank apologised for not being able to come but he was still weak.

The pulled up to the church and parked. They entered the church and it was half filled with people. Jared recognised many of the people in the seats as people he had come across and helped at some point. He smiled an appreciate smile at them. The minster made his way to them.

"Reverend, this is Conner," said Jared.

The man embraced Conner in his arms and hugged him. "Conner, I know you have had a rough time being associated with another congregation but you are always welcome here as a child of God," he said.

"I appreciate that, Reverend," said Conner. "I will be staying with Liam and Jared and I understand they come here for services. I would like to come with them."

"Conner, as I said, you are welcome. All people were created in the image of God and are his children in spite of what some other groups feed their congregations," the reverend said. "I have put together a simple service for your mom and brother. Jared has explained your family situation. I am sure Jared and Liam are helping you."

"Thank you, Reverend. They have been of tremendous help to me in learning it wasn't my fault. It was my father who did this to us and I could have done nothing to change it. I will miss my brother, but he will no longer suffer physical abuse and torment at my father's hand. The worse part was my father was beating us continually to rid us of Satan and teach us what he believed was the teachings of Christ and the bible."

"Conner, as you are now probably aware, neither the bible nor Christ condones what was done to your family. I hope the readings today will help you to understand that," replied the Reverend. "Please be seated up front here. We will start; the evil which affected you is gone. Let us celebrate the love you had for your mother and your brother."

The Reverend delivered a beautiful service which celebrated the survival of love under tragic circumstances. He spoke positively of the family's early years and the love of Conner, his brother and his mother had for each other even under the conditions they lived during the later years, not only the difficulties they had showing it openly in the household, but how they kept it alive inside their hearts.

The Reverend finished the service with a reading from Psalm 91.

He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.

You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday.

If you say "The LORD is my refuge" and you make the Most High your dwelling, no harm will overtake you, no disaster will come near your tent.

For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.