All Comments on 'Paranormal Research Club Ch. 01'

by GPLockwood

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Start.....

Good start to what promises to be an even better story. Can't wait for thee next chapter. It has the right blend of plot and sex to make the story interesting. Keep it up.

nightshadownightshadowover 11 years ago
Very exciting!

I thoroughly enjoyed this! As well, I'm already dead-certain that I'll enjoy the next chapter just as much. The plot (and sub-plots) moves along nicely and the dialogue is very fluid- two things that really sell a long story like this one. I particularly enjoyed the fact that you include most of the 5 senses in your descriptions about things- it's a key skill/technique that lots of amateur writers miss or don't pay enough attention to. Details give a good story a special kind of shine.

All that said, there's a lot of run-on sentences throughout as well as some obliquely repeated narrative- God, how I WISH I'd been able to edit this for you to help give it a little extra kick here and there. As it stands, however, you've done masterfully and I highly anticipate reading more as soon as you get it out!

Great job!

MaximguyMaximguyover 11 years ago
Excellent.

Great story, interesting characters, hot taboo sex, and perfect editing. Looking forward to the next part.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 11 years ago
Awesome

I'm hoping for a long, long series. With plenty of this sort of action.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Equipment to catch paranormal activity

In a recent study it was found that to monitor for paranormal activity that equipment is needed to correlate "systems" of data to monitor for apparitions. Theorized is that ghosts and spirits are out of phase with our observations. So by detecting differences relative to some mode, then paranormal entities will become dominant features in those "filtered" systems of detection.

Paranormal investigation is a sexy way to spend time with close friends. The excitement gets me going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ch. 2

Please please submit Ch. 2 soon its the best story i've ever read on literotica. Already i've waited for a month can't wait more

GPLockwoodGPLockwoodabout 11 years agoAuthor
Chapter II is coming soon!

Thanks for your patience, everyone. The editor I'm working with and I are in the process of finalizing Chapter II right now. :-) Thanks again, everyone!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
No, Thank You

Thanks for the update. I was worried you had given up on the story. I look forward to reading the next chapter as soon as it is available.

GPLockwoodGPLockwoodabout 11 years agoAuthor
Two more chapters have been submitted!

My editor and I have gotten two more chapters edited and submitted earlier this week. They should be available for you any day now. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Another vote of confidence

Here's to you and your exiting story. I am enjoying the plot as much or more than the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it!!

Thank you for a story with a well developed plot and awesome sex. I love erotic stories but they have to have a good story to I with the sex. I look forward to reading all these chapters an hope you continue to write!

removed110513removed110513over 10 years ago
AWESOME

Dude, this is some of the best work I have seen on this site. This has great sex scenes, and a gret story. The two work excellently together. Keep up the good work.

jrome87jrome87about 9 years ago
....

I've seen your stories a few times in the similar stories box but never read them.... I'm glad that I finally did, it's well written easy to follow with out being shallow In content. Keep it up and I will continue to read

SithLord6969SithLord6969almost 9 years ago
AWESOMENESS!

I had skipped over this story many times before but finally jumped in. So glad that I did! This is so well written. As an amateur paranormal investigator as well as a Pagan Priest I loved the details and nuances of the story so far. I'm not sure if this is a really great horror novel masquerading as a sex story or a really great sex novel masquerading as a horror story! This so far is one of my top 2 favorite stories on this site. You have already set a VERY high bar for the next chapters, I do so hope you can keep it up [pun intended]!

RevlemmonRevlemmonover 8 years ago
Freaking wow!!

Every now and then a diamond pops up here, I must have have found the damn mine with this one!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic work

This story is freakin fantastic. Definitely in the top two or three I've ever read on this site and I've read hundreds. If you can keep this up through out the rest of the chapters, you have a masterpiece of erotic literature on your hands. This deserves 10 stars!!!

cenobites699cenobites699over 4 years ago
Great start!

Great start to what I look forward to as a great ra read. Thank you for sharing you works.

ArcTalyxArcTalyxover 4 years ago

Who ever thought ghost hunting could be so sexy. Really good writing and a very interesting mystery hook. I am definitely looking forward to the next chapter.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

An interesting story because I have never read an incestuous love story involving ghosts, spirits, etc. I have read one scifi story and approximately 600 mother/son mutually consensual incestuous love stories. I stopped and started reading this chapter and over 3 days finished the first chapter. I would like to mentally accept this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGPLockwood@GPLockwood
634 Followers
I'm a healthy, intelligent, good-looking man in a generally sexless but otherwise happy marriage. Literotica and the friends I meet here are a relatively safe outlet for my sexuality while still trying to remain faithful to my wife here in the real world. :-)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES