Paranormal Research Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GPLockwood
GPLockwood
634 Followers

I thought briefly about the friends and relatives that we had in the van nearby. They were probably sleeping soundly, unaware that just a few feet away from them two cousins, blood-relatives that had known each other their whole lives, were changing their comfortable familial relationship forever with an act of passionate, unprotected, incestuous sex that was coupled with promises that this act would be repeated many, many times.

Clenching her arms tightly around me, Sarah began shaking like an epileptic and her grunts became louder. Even in the dark I could tell that her cute face was being scrunched up in some unimaginable way. Her ass cheeks tightened and her slender legs clenched powerfully around my hips. I felt her sopping wet vagina clench and spasm around my manhood as her body trembled from what was quickly growing into an ecstatic, mind-blowing orgasm. My cousin, a dear friend and companion since childhood, was cumming on my hardness, blessing me with the precious gift of the most intimate of shared moments, giving me a part of herself in the form of a bountiful quantity of her precious girl-cum. It was the most erotic thing that I had ever personally experienced, and I couldn't hold back any longer. Hours of pent-up sexual tension flooded in powerful spurts deep into her beautiful young body as our mating reached a glorious mountaintop of ecstasy. I wanted to warn her, in case she had changed her mind and wanted me to pull out, but all that I managed was the strangled gasping of her name as I exploded with potent jets of my hot semen deep into the core of her thirsty, waiting depths.

"That's right, cousin! Cum inside me, fill me up, pour it into me! Oh, that's it! Oh, God, yes! That pussy is yours now, cousin! I love you!" she whispered breathlessly. I needed no encouragement. I sucked delicious lung-fulls of the icy air as spurt after spurt of my sperm-rich semen washed her sweltering insides. My cock continued to be bathed by her magical secretions and caressed by her glorious vaginal walls as they fluttered against me.

Several minutes passed before rational thought returned to either of us. Our bodies were spent like two deflated balloons, and she lay on top of me, my slowly softening member still embedded in her and our bodies sticking pleasantly together, adhered by our sweat. She lay on top of me, her firm breasts pressed hard against my chest, and I could feel her heart still pounding from the excitement and exertion of our lovemaking. I breathed in deeply, savoring the heady natural aroma of our bodies' incestuous union. Our breathing and heart-rate were slowly returning to normal.

"I love you, too, Sarah." I kissed her again. The aftereffects of my orgasm had me barely able to think or talk. Her vaginal walls still occasionally twitched and contracted around my manhood, and her insides were so moist with our shared fluids that it felt as though my gradually softening member might be pushed from my cousin's body simply by her sheer tightness.

She kissed me again on the lips, gently and sweetly. "Thank you, John."

"No. Thank you, Sarah. That was amazing." I whispered. Whoever said that thanking someone for sex is wrong had clearly never received it as the precious gift that it sometimes can be. My cousin had just given me something unspeakably rare and beautiful by sharing herself with me the way she had, and I would be a fool not to be grateful.

As always, rational thought returns slowly after an orgasm. I didn't regret what Sarah and I had just done, and knowing her as I did I doubted that it would cause trouble between us in our relationship. If anything, sex was something that would bond us closer together in the future. The knowledge that I would fall asleep with her fluids slowly drying on me, and the knowledge that she would fall asleep cuddled against me with a womb full of my sperm, made me feel closer to her in some sort of intangible manner. The union of our fluids seemed almost to have performed some magical alchemy that had forever linked us together in an arcane way that both strengthened and transcended our existing familial bonds.

"No, John, thank you. As crazy as it sounds, having sex with you is all I've been able to think about all day. I had a really weird and extremely vivid dream last night. You were in the woods in a clearing and you were having sex with all these different girls, and I was lying underneath you the whole time, I don't know, like humping myself against your back. Something was stopping me from moving out from under you or even talking to you. All I could do was hold you in my arms and try to get myself off by humping your back, but I never managed to get there. You know how dreams are sometimes. It damned near drove me crazy! Don't get mad, but one of the girls I dreamed you had sex with was Heather, and both of our mothers were telling you to do it. Trust me, you really don't want to hear who the other two you fucked before I woke up were, and I think my mom was going to fuck you next! You've always been closer to Heather than you have been to me, and I've never really minded it, but when you were fucking her while I had to lie beneath you like a damned mattress, and I couldn't get any relief while she got to feel your cock cum inside of her, I couldn't stand it. She's always had a crush on you, but she's scared to say anything, and she will never have the guts to actually do anything about it. Well, now she gets to fuck you in my dreams, but I am going to fuck you in real life! I'm prettier than she is, anyway."

"Hey. You know that I've always loved you, and you are drop-dead gorgeous. But Heather's pretty, too. Please just try to be nice when you talk about her; you know how close she and I have always been."

Sarah didn't reply, and I didn't want to press the issue. I really saw no point in upsetting Sarah or starting an argument. Sarah and Heather had always been rivals, with most of the rivalry existing on Sarah's part as though she were always determined to show-up her older sister. I didn't like it, but I had long ago accepted the dynamic as unchangeable. I loved them both, and just wished that they would get along.

After recognizing Kim's tattoo from my dream, I was less shocked than you might imagine by Sarah having shared the same dream that I had experienced, and now I knew who the girl beneath me that I never got to see was. It was still unusual to hear Sarah talking about the dream, though, while my penis was actually still inside of my own cousin. But with each passing second that our bodies lay together as one, it seemed more and more natural. Yes, Sarah and I were definitely going to have sex again many times. I wondered if my mother, Heather, and Kim remembered the same dream, and if so, how they felt about it.

Sarah rolled off of me, and I groaned almost painfully as my cock was deprived of her warm, moist tunnel. She cuddled naked against me, her vagina slowly leaking our mingled juices onto my leg. It felt good to feel the warmth and softness of her skin with absolutely nothing separating us, and I savored the way it felt to hold her gently and protectively against myself while relaxing in the afterglow of our lovemaking. I felt physically satiated as I hadn't been in years, and emotionally elated by the notion that so many physical and emotional boundaries with my cousin had just been erased.

"Sorry for talking like that about Heather, cuz. I know- Hey, did you just hear something outside of the tent?" Sarah whispered suddenly.

I listened carefully, but couldn't hear anything that sounded out of the ordinary. I will readily admit that I don't have the best hearing in the world. "I didn't hear anything. What did you think you heard?"

"It sounded like heavy breathing and a rustling sound." Sarah replied, seriously. After a moment, she broke into a wide grin and a wicked chuckle as she wrapped her arms around me. "It was probably just my imagination. Here I am, fucking my cousin within a few feet of both my sister and yours, not to mention a bunch of your friends. We could have been caught at any time! What would they think if they knew that we were fucking? Oh, my God! Can you even think of anything hotter than what we just did?" Sarah licked my earlobe.

I grinned at her conspiratorially. "That was awesome, cuz. But as cold as it was inside of the tent, I hate to think of what it would be like outside of it. I've honestly never seen weather act like this before in my life! I'm sure that they're all inside of the van, cuddled as deep within their sleeping bags as they can get."

Sarah reached into the sleeping bag, hunting for something. "I'm going to use my panties to clean myself up, then I'm going to put my t-shirt back on. I suggest that you at least put your pants on so that we don't really get caught like this. That might be hard to explain."

I hated to do it, but I reached down into the warm depths of the sleeping bag, again savoring the delightful odor of sex that lingered inside the bag, grabbed my cargo pants, and slid them back on. While I was at it, I also threw my t-shirt back on for good measure. Then, with most of the evidence of our new-found sexual relationship neatly hidden, we cuddled back up together. Perhaps it was my imagination, but it actually seemed to be getting warmer outside of the sleeping bag after our lovemaking. Within minutes, I could no longer see my breath. I fell asleep to the gentle sound of Sarah's breathing.

I drifted off to sleep, sleeping more soundly than I had in months. There is something about the body's chemistry after sex that leads to peaceful sleep.

My only recollection from my dreams that night was of the purple-robed figure from my previous dream sitting comfortably in an elaborately carved wooden chair, snacking on grapes and sipping wine from an ornately-wrought goblet of burnished gold. "You have passed my test, as I knew you would, my friend. That wasn't so bad now, was it? Now sleep well. You will need all of your strength tomorrow." He smiled and winked at me. And, with that, my dreams blurred into blissfully restful darkness.

*** END OF CHAPTER I ***

GPLockwood
GPLockwood
634 Followers
1...345678