Parfum Ch. 05

Story Info
A day later …
5.1k words
4.56
28.3k
11

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phon
Phon
70 Followers

All characters are over the age of 18. All the science in this story is utter bunk. This series of stories involves a very slow build-up which is just the way I like it. This is also my first attempt at writing fiction. Be warned, impatient ones!

Thank you for all your feedback. They make me feel warm and fuzzy. And apologies for the delay :( Real life and all that ...

###

Jill was completely naked as she lay back, resting on the arm of the couch. A satin wrap lay draped across the coffee table next to a pair of red and blue atomisers. A pair of pink panties rested in a twisted heap on the carpet. Her hair was a wonderful mess of curls and bounced in slow motion with her every movement. A mischievous twinkle in her eyes lit up her face as she slowly spread her legs, exposing herself completely to him. Her pubic hair was a tangled forest of fiery trees after a monsoon, wet and lush. James' face flushed in primitive excitement at such a wanton display. Running her tongue over a red lip, Jill beckoned him closer with a slender finger. James obeyed in a hypnotic daze and bent down to kiss her. She shook her head as he neared her lips and used her hand to push his face down to her breasts. She pressed down on the back of his head as he suckled on her right nipple.

She groaned and what a groan it was; a guttural contralto that resonated through his entire being. He nipped her nipple lightly with his incisors which resulted in Jill pressing him even more firmly to her chest. She grabbed tufts of his hair in her hands and forced him further down. Her breast stretched down a little with him before it popped out of his mouth, sending the nipple soaring upwards in a slow arc. She did not let up on the pressure on his head as his nose was slowly dragged down her chest and across her navel before finally sliding into her thick blond bush.

"Lick me!" she ordered.

He licked her. He extended his tongue all the way out and ran it right from her perineum up and over her clit. She tasted like unprocessed honey. Every run of his tongue seemed to squeeze more of the essence out of her pores and he drank it all in at the end of each stroke.

"More! More! Lick me inside!" urged Jill as she crushed his head between her cunt and her hands.

James stuck his tongue as deep inside as he could before withdrawing it. He pushed it back in and pulled it back out again, slowly beginning to fuck his lover's pussy with his tongue. He felt his face become wet with her juices as she pressed it into to her pubic hair. She began thrusting up with her hips lightly in time to his tongue thrusts. He felt his face grow warmer and wetter, locked far between her thighs.

"Deeper! Go deeper!" she urged pulling down on this head.

James pushed in, trying to reach his goddess' very core. He suddenly felt his nose slide down from her clit as her vagina seemed to open up. He pressed forward and was rewarded with about an inch of extra depth. Jill groaned above him as she secreted even more of her love juices in encouragement.

"Deeper! Deeper!" she groaned, spreading her legs even wider. Suddenly, James' nose was through and he could press even further. He heard Jill begin a slow whine and felt the walls of her vagina pulling him in. He felt the hands on the back of his head pushing him in, exhorting him to penetrate her even further. Soon he felt his cheeks cross the divide and with a sudden wet slurp, his entire head was inside his teacher's pussy. He was able to see inside the rippled passage and soon located a G-shaped spot on the top wall. He reached out for it and it was only then that he realised that his hands had also joined him inside. Jill's slick vaginal walls were now vacuuming him into herself.

"Almost there! I'm almost there! Just a little deeper, honey!" he could hear her scream even as she whined in approaching release. He was now into her up to his waist. His own penis was thrumming in rigid resonance as it dragged along on her slick wetness. He could feel it swelling up and suddenly, so was his entire body. He hurried forward. He was now almost entirely within Jill's vagina and felt his feet slip through as he swam in deeper.

Deeper and deeper, he penetrated her until he finally reached a large oval aperture in the approaching wall.

"Do it, baby! Do it. Fill me up. Make me whole!" he heard distantly. As his head reached the opening, he felt his body tauten as his balls contracted. Looking into the hole caused surge of pure pleasure within and he suddenly lost all control as a gushing flood of warm, salty liquid rushed up his throat and thundered past his lips and into the hole. The roar was deafening and his brain scream in delight as it finally succumbed to the pleasure. He saw the abyss in front of him filling up as he discharged litre after litre of thick, viscous liquid into it. His entire being was now suffused with an indescribable joy which lasted for an eternal moment.

James' body slowly shrank as it emptied itself into her deepest hole. The chasm seemed to gradually grow larger as he emptied himself into Jill. Soon it was a gigantic cavern and he felt himself yanked into the hole and fall deep into this pool of himself. He sank forward like a stone and was sucked into a larger pool before suddenly being steered into another narrow passage, a tube that seemed to go on and on until he was slammed into a large, soft, circular orb. He breathed in relief when he was ensconced in a warm cocoon of fulfilment as he felt himself dissolve into the orb, becoming one with it. His mind was at peace, finally joined as one with Jill. Then he heard her scream out his name.

"James! I'm cumming!" she shrieked in the long high pitched wail of orgasm. Her walls contracted and he felt himself pushed in a torrent of clear liquid. This new flood pushed him back up the same route he had come in. But James found himself repeatedly stuck as he travelled from passage to passage and it was the rhythmic contractions of Jill's orgasm that gave his journey the impetus it needed as he slammed from one wall to the other. He could suddenly hear panting as Jill pushed for release. Three gasps and then a sharp contraction that pushed him forward a little bit more. Three more and another push. This continued for a few minutes as Jill laboured to crest the hill before he heard Jill letting out a throaty moan of pleasure and relief as he finally made his way back out of her opening, his head peeping out of her canal.

"Oh baby! My baby!" she cooed as she pulled him out and held him against her twin teats, heavy with milk. "My dear, dear, darling James. You have no idea how long I've waited for you. My sweet, sweet baby."

James woke up with a start and sat up.

"Baby?!" he yelled.

###

"Fuck!" James muttered. He had totally forgotten that he had come right into Jill's surely fertile vagina. Is that what she had been thanking him so effusively for?

"Fuck," he repeated as he realised that his boxers were damp and very sticky.

He felt numb. He had gone to bed the previous night in pain after an awkward dinner followed by a bath that he had mostly dozed through. He should have been feeling euphoric this morning. He had lost his virginity to the hottest woman he knew, Jill. Instead, here he was, wondering if he was in deep shit.

His head didn't ache as much now, but his jaw was still sore. The swelling seemed to have reduced a little although his cheek still felt thick and rubbery. The bath last night had certainly helped. Most of his body seemed to not ache all over like it had. But the pain in his side was about the same, if not worse. He sighed as he hoisted himself up onto his feet and limped into his bathroom. He shucked his t-shirt into the laundry hamper and inspected himself in the mirror. His mug was fine if a little asymmetrical. The left cheek didn't look very swollen, but it had an angry red tinge to it. His inner cheek, however, was a cut up mess thanks to Frank's punch. The thought of that asshole brought back the image of him whipping Jill, an picture that set James' mind into complete focus.

He touched his side lightly and felt around an angry purple bruise. It didn't feel like any of his ribs were broken. He sighed.

After his shower, James switched on his PC and meticulously recorded the sequence of events of the previous day. It was the first time he'd used Eve and it appeared to have done its job. There was also the drastic change in Jill's behaviour after she had tried resisting him. Just when he thought he was done with his report, he remembered something new and took the time to add it in; No detail was too insignificant.

He'd finally shut down his computer when he heard his phone chime. It was a message from Arlene.

"Cant make it tonite. Sorry :("

James cursed for the third time that morning. He had forgotten to reply to her text last night. Hell, he'd totally forgotten about his two dates this weekend. And he now remembered that he had also agreed to meet Jill tomorrow night when he was supposed to meet Joanne.

Arlene's earlier message read, "I have to be back home by 8 tomorrow night". So, was it a case of cold feet? That, he decided, wouldn't be surprising. She was a really quiet girl and he expected that Asian families tended to be more conservative than not. Asian parents were also pretty strict with their children. Then again, wasn't her mother white?

He supposed that this also meant that the influence of the first batch of Adam was not long-lasting. But he had expected as much. He'd have to wait and see how the "suggestions" given to Jill would work out as she had been exposed to it a lot more. The thought of Jill persuaded him to open his bar fridge and retrieve the little bottle that contained her ... ejaculate. He opened it with a pop and lifted it to his nose and breathed in deeply. Ah! The smell. It smelled of her! The image of a naked Jill in his mind solidified into something more tangible, more real. His mom yelled from downstairs asking him to come and get his breakfast, breaking him from his reverie. James had a raging boner now. He quickly stoppered the bottle and placed it back in the fridge and headed downstairs. After a quick bite, he was on his way to school. He didn't know how he was going to handle the Arlene situation, but he'd have to come up with something.

###

James arrived at school feeling a mixture of triumph, happiness, hysteria, and annoyance. He did not find Arlene waiting in her usual seat in his first class. She had instead chosen to hide in an extreme corner of the room. He walked across and slid in next to her.

"Hi!" he exclaimed trying to put in as much enthusiasm into his greeting as he could.

Arlene's eyes widened when she saw him. Her lips mouthed a weak greeting.

"I'm sorry I didn't message you back last night. But I got into a ... an accident and had to crash pretty early," he explained hastily. "Can you really not make it tonight?"

She nodded.

"Are you mad that I didn't reply to your text?"

She paused before whispering, "No, I just can't make it. I need to stay at home tonight." she whispered.

"Then, do you want to meet some other day? How about Sunday?" He sensed her hesitating before adding, "In the afternoon?"

She hesitated again before nodding in acceptance. She now looked relieved and jotted something down in a corner of her notepad before sliding it towards him.

"Not at my house. At the Southside Mall? At 3?" it asked.

"Sure," he replied, a little relieved.

After that weird conversation, Arlene spent the rest of the hour concentrating on the class and apparently ignoring him. But he was happy that she had agreed to meet him even without being influenced.

During the break, he called Jill and asked her if he could come over that night instead. She sounded a little cagey, but agreed, eventually inviting him to have dinner with her. James then sneaked into the unminded Chemistry lab to retrieve all his notes and samples and packed the lot in a carton to take back home. He wanted to find out if she'd really resigned, but did not want to run the risk of bumping into Charlene Madsen. Assuming that she had resigned, it was no longer safe or prudent to leave this stuff lying around.

James spent the rest of his classes alternating between excitement and worry. It was highly possible that Adam was even more powerful than he had expected. The thought of Jill sent jolts of pleasure through his mind every time he pictured her in all her naked glory. But what would she think of him now? She knew about the existence of Adam and Eve. But in the state she had been in, she probably wouldn't have realised that he was using it last night. Would she think that he had taken her against her will? Then there was the possibility that in nine months time, he might become a father. Fuck!

###

Jill was a well of conflicting emotions. Every thought of Frank, the man whom she had been married to for over nine years, was tinged with fear and hate. The thought of Frank inevitably led, as it had done all day, to a picture of Coco in her head. Simply imagining James calmed her. But whathadshe been thinking? How could she have seduced one of her own students? Reasoning that she hadn't technically been his teacher when it happened didn't really help much. But it had felt so good! She couldn't remember when her body had felt so ... released.

Released. That was a word that triggered the wanton memory of locking her legs around James and forcing him to come inside her. Jesus! She could still feel the sensation of him spurting within her. Although she tended to approach most things using logic and science, Jill knew intuitively that she was pregnant. The very thought of finally becoming a mother made her heart swell in fulfilment. Even if her marriage to Frank (that fucking bastard!) was over, she was happy that she would finally have a child of her own to raise.

She wondered if it was going to be a boy or a girl.

The bell rang. She smoothed her hair before opening it. James was standing there, cute and a little unsure. He was wearing his standard costume of an unbuttoned checked shirt over a tee and a pair of boardshorts.

"Hi," he said, a little tentatively. He was probably panicking on the inside, she thought.Did he know?

"Hi," she smiled back, reassuringly. "Come in."

James dawdled at the door uncertainly before stepping inside. Closing the door, Jill kissed him on the cheek.

"You look much better," she said before brushing his left cheek with her hand. "Your cheek is still a little swollen though. How about your head?"

"It's fine," he answered. "How are you?" he enquired. Her heart melted at the gentle but uncertain tone of his voice.

"I'm fine too," she said softly as she smiled at him. "I hope you like lasagna because that's what we're having."

She took him by the hand and led him to the couch.

"Would you like something to drink?" she asked as he sank into a corner of the couch.

"No. I'm good," he replied.

She sat down on the other end of the couch. Neither of them spoke for a while. She was happy to share a few moments of companionable silence; she hadn't felt this comfortable with Frank in a long time. Looking up, she noticed that James was watching her intently although, for a change, he wasn't trying to ogle her tits. God, he wassoyoung and completely infatuated with her. But simply looking at him seemed to calm her, even free her. She could sense a bond that appeared to have formed between them and he now felt like a kindred soul, someone she could rely on, confide in, and trust to have her back at all times.

She sidled across the couch and seated herself next to James and took his hand in hers. He seemed startled at first, but then calmed himself down and looked up at her.

"How do you feel about last night, Coco?"

"I'm fine with it," he replied quietly. "But... I don't know if you remember. But I wasn't ... wearing a condom."

"I know," she replied gently. "And I am happy that you didn't."

She waited for that to sink in.

"I know it's rather illogical. But I'm pretty sure that I'm pregnant. I can ... feel it. But I won't know for a few days yet," she continued.

James nodded. But she could tell that he was scared.

"Oh, sweetie. I am so sorry that you have become involved in all this. I've been thinking things through all day. This entire situation ismyfault. I don't hold you responsible for a single thing. Do you understand?" she asked.

He nodded again. "But ...," he began before seeming to change his mind.

"But what?" she asked.

James sighed. "But if you're pregnant and I'm the father, then I am also responsible. I'm not going to run away from it."

Jill squeezed his hand. She couldn't help tearing up as he said this. "Thank you. That means a lot to me. If you want to be involved, then that's fine. But you have your whole life ahead of you, James. You shouldn't saddle yourself with a baby at this point. Trust me on this. Think of last night as a gift from you to me, a gift that I welcome and will always cherish."

"Now come. Let's eat."

###

Frank Saunders was drunk and wreathed in smoke. He'd kicked the habit a few years ago on Jill's insistence. Come to think of it, she had only hated the smell of cigarettes and hadn't really given a shit that they were slowly killing him. Frank's mind condensed in rage once again. How could she, that fucking whorebitch? With one of her own students, no less. High and mighty little slut was always lecturing him about morals and patience. It took her only a few days to spread her legs for some pimply snotty-nosed teenager.

He took a sip of his drink. To think that it'd come to this. His brother had warned him against marrying Jill. The intellectual bitches of the world are only good for bedding, not for marrying, he'd said. How true that turned out to be. Looking back, the first few years had been fine. But he realised now that he'd always been under her control, always being dominated by her, intellectually and socially. And he'd welcomed it. She had smoothened the edges of a policeman's son from the rougher part of town and turned him into a successful businessman. He'd "civilised" himself and learnt to talk the talk of her intellectual friends. He'd lost touch with most of his old mates and much of his family, but had been content. He was rich with a hot wife. He'd achieved the dream. But the achievement had come at the cost of his masculinity which had slowly eroded away over time.

All that had changed once Jill had started harping on and on about starting a family. The sex had been excellent when they'd met. He'd always thought that she was a good lay. But apparently, she'd been faking most of her orgasms to get him off. She used to masturbate later in the bathroom to a quiet orgasm later, she'd told him. Shit like that didn't do wonders for a man's confidence either. Then the endless tests and quack after quack. He'd simply tired of it all in the end and when she'd come home with some aphrodisiac that her chump student had made for her and forced him to test that shit out, he'd finally snapped.

Frank refilled his glass. A movement behind him reminded him of Brenda. He'd gone to school with her and they'd hooked up once a long time ago. He'd run into her from time to time, but hadn't really given her much thought. She was now a hairdresser and twice-divorced. And it was true, what they said. She was a little whore who couldn't get enough of sex. Stupid as shit, but she was willing to try anything. She'd even let him take her up the ass in the afternoon and he'd given it to her. And when she'd yelled at him to stop, he'd pounded into her even more. It had felt so liberating. So good and so right! This was how God intended relationships to be.

Phon
Phon
70 Followers
12