Parfum Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thought of Brenda's ass-pounding suddenly reminded Frank of that kid's ass pumping into Jill. Motherfucking bastard. FUCK! He should have killed that little shit right then and there. But that thought triggered an image of Jill standing over him like a she-wolf guarding her cub. Completely naked, her hair dishevelled, a look of ferocious rage on her face, and a broken bottle in her hand, she had seemed like a completely crazy person.

Frank shuddered. He put his glass down and stubbed his cigarette out. He really needed to do something. Rising up, he walked over to the bed, shucking his shorts along the way. Brenda had probably been beautiful when she was younger. But now she seemed to wear a mask of dissatisfaction all the time, even when she was asleep, as she was now. He pulled down the sheet that was covering her to reveal her body, clad in only a paid of thin panties. Her ass was her best attribute, meaty with a jiggle that created small waves whenever he slammed into her. That image got Frank hard again and he got onto the bed to straddle the bitch. Yanking her panties down, he spread her cheeks apart. There it was, an inflamed circle of tightness. He stretched over to the bedside table and retrieved the bottle of KY that he'd used earlier and coated his cock lightly with a finger of the stuff. That should do. After all, it was more fun when she jerked around trying to get him out.

He spread Brenda's cheeks again and spat on her asshole. Lining up his dick at the entrance, he pushed in. But there was no give. He pressed a little firmly and was a little more successful with part of his head going through. Brenda whined in her sleep, a complaining tone that reminded Frank of Jill. Fuck this shit! He spread the bitch's cheeks as far apart as he could and slammed home in one thrust.

Brenda screamed.

###

James helped Jill clear the plates from the table and helped her stack them in the dishwasher. Jill, as expected of a Chemistry teacher, was a great cook, and he supposed that the very idea of her cooking for him simply added to the flavour. It struck him that he was feeling very content at that very moment, working on a domestic chore with his woman. He was a lot less nervous now than he had been earlier. The fact that Jill didn't blame him for last night was a huge weight off his shoulders even if she had made no reference to his use of Adam & Eve. He wondered if he ought to bring up the subject.

He was also feeling really protective of Jill. Was this because of the news of the pregnancy or because Jill had mentioned over dinner that she was going to see a divorce lawyer tomorrow? At any rate, for the time being he had her all to himself. James had convinced her to get all the locks to the house replaced in the morning. For now, he had asked her to make sure that the windows were bolted and to use the deadbolts for the front and rear doors as a precaution.

Jill had switched on the dishwasher and was now wiping her hands clean. She smiled at him when she caught him looking at her. James blushed but didn't look away. She picked up her wineglass and handed him his soda and steered him back to the living room and sat him down on the two-seater and sat down next to him. Unlike the previous day, Jill wasn't in a bathrobe, half out of her mind. She was every bit the Ms. Perfect that he had fallen for. She was dressed in a brown skirt which was not as long as the ones that she usually wore to work, and a grey top with long frilly sleeves.

"By the way, didn't you have a date today? With Arlene, the Asian girl?" she asked him.

"Um, yeah. I ... cancelled it," he replied.

"Oh? Why? Weren't you feeling up to it tonight?"

"Yeah. I guess."

She raised an eyebrow which he rightly concluded was scepticism.

"Actually, I've only postponed it to Sunday. The date with Arlene, I mean," he confessed.

"That's good. You should be with girls your own age," she replied.

"But I don't have feelings for them like I do with you, Jill. I only spoke to them because I wanted to test out how well Adam was working."

"Them?"

"Er," James blushed. "Yes. I also tested Adam on Joanne and these two other girls you probably don't know: Brooke and Georgia."

"Boys will be boys, huh?" Jill murmured with a hint of disapproval. "So, you've asked them all out?"

"No, only Joanne and Arlene. I'm meeting Joanne tomorrow night."

"Hmm."

"But I'd really rather just be here with you."

Jill smiled at him. Encouraged, he reached over to kiss her, but was met by her cheek instead of her lips.

"You're very sweet, James. You know how grateful I am for last night. But I took advantage of you and that was my mistake, even though I don't regret it one bit right now," she said softly. Seeing the crestfallen look on James' face, she added, "Remember what I said: you have your whole life ahead of you. You're young and on your way to university. This is a crucial time for you. And consider how old I am and my current situation. This is not the time for you to be distracted."

James pulled back, disappointment clearly written on his face.

"You don't understand, Jill. Iloveyou. I might have simply been a student with a crush on his teacher a couple of days ago. But yesterday has changed things completely."

"But ..."

"Wait. Please hear me out."

Jill nodded.

"You say that you took advantage of me. But that is not true. Or is only partly true. You wanted to have sex with me only because I used Adam and that got you aroused," James confessed before adding, "I didn't know what else to do."

James paused expecting Jill to blow a fuse. But she was just looking at him thoughtfully. He went on to explain the side-effects of Adam that he had discovered as well as the three different "strains" that he had synthesised that were race-specific.

Jill stared at him for a moment. "Are you saying that you've synthesised something that can control people's minds?"

"I don't know about control. But it appears to make them susceptible to suggestions."

"And you suggested that I fuck you and that's why I was all over you last night?"

"Um. No. The Adam probably made you ... very horny last night and I suggested that you be open with me and not hold anything back," he replied. "I'm sorry, Jill. But I needed to know if you were trying to kill yourself."

Jill's eyes widened at this. But James was surprised at how calmly she was taking all this in. He thought back to the way she'd gone ballistic on him (was it only a few weeks ago?) in her car when he'd asked her about her children. He'd expected her to completely freak out on him. But she was being very ... stoic about the whole thing.

Jill finished the last of the wine in her glass as she sat thinking over what James had said.

"Even if all this is true, it doesn't change a thing. You didn't force me to do anything, James. Even if I was horny, I should have controlled myself. But as I said, it doesn't change a thing. It is still a bad idea for us to pursue any kind of sexual relationship. You have too much to lose and I need to get my life back together right now. Do you understand?"

James nodded. Jill's teacher-to-student tone was unmistakable.

"Good. Now, please finish your drink and be on your way home. I have a lot of think about."

Dutiful student that he was, James stood up immediately and downed his drink before heading for the door. Jill followed.

"Wait," she ordered, stopping him at the door. She stood in front of him and hugged him tightly. She then looked up and kissed him softly. "Thank you," she whispered. "I guess you saved my life too last night."

James replied with a kiss of his own lingering for as long as Jill let him.

"Good night," he said as he slipped through the door.

12