Parfum Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James wished he could do more. But he was already at full stretch reaching over to Joanne's seat. He'd only chosen the car (and the drive-in, for that matter) as he wanted a modicum of privacy when he used Adam on her. He had not really planned on anything sexual happening tonight between him and Joanne. He'd only wanted to test embedding suggestions into her mind & getting data on their retention capabilities. His dick thought otherwise and was now desperately seeking attention. But it would have to wait. He bent his middle finger and pushed Joanne's panties to the side before sinking it right into her molten hole.

"OH FUCK!" she yelled.

"SSHHHHHH!" he whispered heatedly.

James looked nervously outside the car to see if anyone had heard her. As a precaution, he withdrew his finger from her quim and raised both the windows of the car. He grabbed a hold of Joanne's nearest leg and dragged it towards him, effectively rotating her in her seat. He pushed his own seat back and turned around himself with one of his legs folded beneath the other. She was now leaning on her door and facing him with her legs on either side of the stick shift in between their seats. He pushed her thighs together before reaching under her dress and grabbing her panties. He began to drag them down and Joanne obliged him by raising her butt slightly and joining her feet. Once she'd raised herself, James yanked them down forcefully and rolled them off her bare feet. He spent a second feeling the garment; it was certainly the first pair of panties that he'd ever removed off a girl.

He looked up to see Joanne looking at him in a daze. Checking his stopwatch, he noted that she'd been under for only around 6 minutes. Going by his data, he still had at least 4 minutes before Adam's intrinsic effects began wearing off. But this was a stronger dose. So he probably had a bit longer. She looked so ... wanton, splayed as she was against the door with her legs spread. Her dress was bunched up at her waist and her bare butt was now resting on the seat. James felt his way around her junction before sticking his middle finger back into her slick vagina and pushing it in as deep as it could go. That elicited an explosion of breath from his classmate.

"Masturbate for me, Joanne!" he ordered. His voice seemed really loud now that the sounds of the movie were significantly muffled by the glass.

Joanne resumed rubbing on her clit while he sawed his finger in and out of her juicy teen snatch. Her smell was pleasantly overpowering in the closed confines of the car. Her short breaths were now keeping time with his movements while her fingers played a peripheral role as she rubbed her pussy's little hood. He added another finger into her hole drawing another moan. Rather than keeping the two fingers together, he spread them as wide apart as he could and began vigorously scissoring through the most intimate part of her body. Her breaths had now turned to grunts as she was pushed back and forth by the force of his thrusts.

James realised that the car was also rocking slightly. It was probably not noticeable in the dimness of the outside, but he could feel a gentle oscillation as his fingers went in and then came out of Joanne's molten passage. She'd stopped diddling herself now and chose to hold onto the seat instead to provide a stable base.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!" she cried in perfect rhythm as she neared her crest. Her date increased the speed of his finger-fucking as he heard the pitch of her cries go up which only resulted in it rising up even further. His long fingers were still spread out slightly as he rotated them, covering every inch inside her orifice. He suddenly slid his free hand up her dress and leaned forward until it had reached her small breast. He slipped his fingers under her bra and squeezed, his hand full of her tit. Joanne came right then.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! I'm cumming. I'm CUMMING! I'mCUMMING!" she screamed as her vagina clenched around the fingers of his lower hand. He felt it growing wetter as his date orgasmed and stuck his fingers up her canal for one last plunge and held it deep within her. James was panting himself as he leaned forward, his own cock throbbing inside his pants, a caged animal waiting to be freed. The contractions around his hand slowed after a few seconds and eventually stopped. His classmate was panting too, her chest rising and falling against his hand. A headlight of a car driving in or out of the park briefly illuminated the vehicle and displayed his date in all her exposed glory, squatting on the passenger seat, shielding her eyes from the light, legs outspread. Her skin, now bare all the way to one of her breasts, glistened, covered as it was, by a sheen of perspiration. He could see one of his hands reverse-cupping a breast while the other was wet, stuck up her cunt. She had no pubic hair at all and he could clearly see her clitoris breathing with a life of its own above his thumb.

James removed both of his hands and placed them on her thighs as he leaned down and ran his tongue from the bottom of Joanne's slit right to the top until the tip of his tongue was lodged beneath the hood of Joanne's clitoris. She tasted nothing like Jill, far saltier but with a less viscous texture.

She groaned. "No more, James. No more," she pleaded, pushing his head away from her pussy. James rose up and grabbed a handful of tissues from the box on his dash. He wiped his fingers on one and gave Joanne a couple before using another to lightly blot her pussy, absorbing the wetness. He then used it to also dry the upholstered seat below, but knew that the wet patch would probably leave a light stain there.

He looked at his stopwatch. The luminous dial reckoned that it had been close to 11 minutes since she had gone under. He looked up to see Joanne leaning back against the door looking at him. His dick was screaming for release. But other matters needed to be handled before he addressed that. He pulled the front of her dress down to cover her and ran his hand up and down her thigh.

"Meet me tomorrow at 11. Wear something red in colour and mismatched socks," he instructed. He told her to meet him at the same park where Jill had met him only a few hours ago. He repeated the experiment as asuggestionrather than an instruction for good measure.

"So, did you enjoy yourself?" he asked.

Joanne gave him a wan smile. "That was great. Thanks," she replied sincerely, turning back to face the front of the car. She adjusted her dress and tied her shoes back on.

In the low light in the car, James couldn't gauge when Joanne would recover from Adam. He couldn't really check her pupils for dilation. She seemed to be breathing calmly now and appeared to be gathering her wits to an extent.

James sighed. The first part of his agenda for Joanne was done. The next would have to wait until the next day.

###

Joanne was floating above, just out of reach of a lake of fire. What she'd expected to be a boring date was turning into a firecracker of an evening. She couldn't believe that she'd behaved so brazenly in front of James (of all people). And on a first date! If shit like this got around, then her reputation was going to take a nosedive. But he was too nice a guy to boast. Anybody else would have asked her to blow him or jack him off. Not James. He made her feel so calm, so comfortable. God! She could still feel the glowing embers of her arousal. Clenching her thighs together, she fought to regain a little control. Looking straight ahead, she tried to concentrate on the movie. But she had lost track of the plot and had no idea what was going on.

"Tell me something that you haven't told anybody before," her date prompted her in the gloom.

She smiled. "Something I haven't told anybody before? Hmm. I watch some porn every night before going to bed."

He laughed. "I do that too. But not every night! Do you have a favourite sexual fantasy?"

She giggled. "Sex on a lonely beach under a full moon."

"That's rather tame. Any wild ones?"

"Hmm, nope. That's it really. I like sex, especially adventurous sex. But nothing weird. I do find the idea of public nudity very intriguing though. How about you?"

"Oh. Tonight was pretty wild for me!" James chuckled as he checked his watch. "OK, how many boys have you had sex with?" he asked.

What the fuck. "Are you seriously asking me how many guys I've slept with?! That's for me to know and you to never know," she fumed. "Why? Do you think I have AIDS or something?" This was why she disliked nerds. They were too socially ... gauche with no presence of mind whatsoever. Joanne bristled.

James pressed a button on his watch before raising his hands in apology. "Sorry, sorry. That was a stupid question."

Joanne didn't reply. After a moment of uncomfortable silence, he lowered the windows once again letting the noise of the movie filter back in and the smell of her orgasm waft out of the car. Neither of them gave a fuck about the movie any longer. But they pretended to watch it. In stony silence. She noticed him fidgeting uncomfortably in his seat. Was the nerd masturbating? A few minutes later, he raised the windows again.

"I'm sorry, Joanne," he apologised again, a touch brusquely. "I really am. That was stupid of me."

She sniffed. Yes, thatwasstupid of him.

"Listen. Do you think you could ... you know ... return the favour?" he seemed to plead.

She snorted in disgust. "Are youserious?" she asked, incredulous.

"Sorry. But I really need the ... release. You ... You're so beautiful that I can't take it any more," he concluded lamely.

Joanne sighed. So much for the gentleman suitor! She really wanted to get the fuck out of there. But the thought of returning home in a cab was depressing. And it was true. She kinda did owe James. She grimaced. Talk about a weird-ass situation! She remembered thinking that this date was going to give her a life experience. What an understatement!

"OK. But I'm not going to fucking go down on you. I'll give you a hand job and that's it. Once we're done, you take me straight home. Agreed?" she asked him forcefully.

The faint silhouette of his head nodded in acceptance.

"Move closer and ... take your dick out!" she commanded.

He complied immediately, unbuttoning his pants and dragging them down all the way to his ankles along with his underwear. He turned 90 degrees and faced her, mirroring her own position from a few minutes earlier. She could make out his penis against the light background of his shirt. It was pointing straight at her.

Joanne slowly reached over and tentatively wrapped her fingers around her classmate's cock. It moulded perfectly into her hand, warm to her touch. He moaned as soon as she made contact. Her thumb pressed on the tip of his pole and came away sticky. She bent it back towards James' body and wiped her finger quickly on his shirt. She then pulled the dick back up again and began to slowly move her hand up and down, dragging the foreskin with it. Her date let out his breath in a silent moan of pleasure, but she ignored it, turning around to look straight out of the windshield.

James scooted down a little further to get closer to her hand, giving her more ... purchase. She now increased the range of her movement, going from the tip of his dick right to its base. Her wrist was now a machine, up, down, up, down, up, down, a steady, careful pace. She was subconsciously keeping time, a habit that she had whenever she did something that involved rhythm. "1-2-3-4, 5-6-7-8. 1-2-3-4, 5-6-7-8," she counted. Soon, she was squeezing his dick on every eighth beat, adding a stress to the beat in her mind. Her ex-boyfriend went completely bat-shit crazy when she did this to him. James was apparently not much different, sucking in his breath every time she choked his now hot shaft. But unlike her ex, he wasn't erupting as quickly.

After a couple of minutes, Joanne started getting annoyed and her hand was beginning to tire. She turned around to face James and doubled the speed of her wanking beat. Soon, her pale hand was a blur against his dark cock and white shirt.

"Tell me when you're ready," she ordered.

"Soon!" he gasped.

"Come on! Come on!" she urged, keeping rhythm furiously. The muscles in her arm were now complaining. She couldn't take it any more.Oh! Fuck it!She quickly bent down and swallowed the bulbous head of James' cock and tried to suck it into herself seemingly urging his balls to give up their hold on his come.

"Fuck!" he hissed. And came. Right in her mouth hitting her tonsils with the first spurt and her face with the second as she pulled back in alarm. The third spurt was not as powerful but must have landed on her skirt. Joanne swallowed reflexively.Fuck!

"I told you to warn me ..." she complained weakly as she pulled her hand away from his still throbbing member. She pulled a tissue out of the dispenser on the dash and began wiping her face first and then her hand. She looked askance to see James wanking his cock slowly, trying to squeeze every drop of cum out of it. He let out of a loud, prolonged breath of a satisfied man. Joanne sighed again.

"OK. Please take me home," she said quietly.

James righted himself and pulled his pants back up. He buckled himself up and drove her home. As soon as he stopped by her driveway, she opened the door and left without a word. As she walked up to her door, she felt a vague uneasiness as if she was forgetting something. She looked back to see James looking right at her. He raised his hand in goodbye. Joanne ignored it and rang her doorbell.

###

It was already 10 AM by the time James opened his eyes the next day. He rolled around in bed until he was relatively awake. He'd been up late recording all the data collected during the previous night's ... excursion. But he'd had trouble falling asleep as he was plagued by guilt. The emotion hadn't disappeared in the morning. Having sex with Joanne really had not been part of his plan for the previous night. Wasn't he in love with Jill? Her face floated across his mind. Yes, he was trying to help her and it was true that she had told him that she wasn't interested in a relationship. But even so.

Then there was the memory of the feeling. He could vividly recall the giddy power that surged through his entire body when Joanne had lifted her hand to his command. It was as sweet that it was almost scary. After that, he had simply been unable to restrain himself.

He had, however, confirmed a number of things last night. The dose of Adam B (and presumably, the other two Adams too) had worked for just over 15 minutes. Going by Joanne's sudden change in demeanour, its "hypnotic" properties were linked to the aphrodisiac element and they both were effective for the same amount of time. He'd find out shortly if hissuggestionscould last longer than that period of time. He remembered that he was meeting Arlene after lunch. That would allow him to test the second part of his agenda for the two girls.

James grunted as he pushed himself up into a sitting position. Noting the blinking light on his phone, he checked his messages. He had two which were unread -- one from his dad at 6:43 AM and another from Joanne at 9:16 AM. He clicked on his Dad's entry.

It read, "Check outside your door. Be a little more discreet next time :)"

Curious, James walked over to his door and opened it to find nothing outside.Hmm.Just as he was about to close it, he noticed something hanging from the outer doorknob. It took a moment for him to realise what it was and he felt the blood rushing up to his face as soon as he did. Hanging from the doorknob were a twisted pair of black panties, or more precisely, a twisted pair of what could only be Joanne's panties!Sheesh!

James quickly yanked them off the doorknob and closed the door.How embarrassing!He had totally forgotten about them and apparently, so had Joanne. It was a good thing that it hadn't been his Mom who had discovered them. He brought the wispy garment up to his nose and took an exploratory sniff.It still smelled of her!He breathed in deeply and mentally compared Joanne's scent to that of Jill. It was amazing how different two women could smell. He suddenly grinned to himself wondering if his Dad had taken a whiff too--he could be something of a horn-dog.

He checked his phone again. Was this what Joanne's message was about?Hmm. It was possible.All her message said was to call her.

###

11 AM saw James showered, shaved, and waiting by the park with an eye out for a girl in a red dress with mismatched socks. 30 minutes later, it was clear that she was a no-show. It wasn't as disappointing as it could have been. James had come expecting to be stood up. He jogged back home and prepared himself for his afternoon date with Arlene. If he was to help Jill out before things got out of hand, he needed to confirm his hunches ASAP.

###

James sat on a bench near the McD's at the Southside Mall. He'd taken the bus there as his Mom was using her car. As a result, he'd arrived quite early, smartly dressed and armed with his phial of Adam A. His first objective of the afternoon was to manoeuvre Arlene into an area which was relatively private and take it from there. Then would be the time for the crucial test.

As he waited, his mind was once again drawn into the endlessly raging internal debate over whether what he was doing was ethical or not. It was certainly not right to use Adam without the subject's consent and forcing them to perform sexual acts against their will was definitely wrong. But, was it really against their will? It had been Charlene who had ... initiated matters in his first encounter and Jill had been the one to just about drag him to her bedroom. Sure, they had done it because they were horny, but he hadn't forced them to do anything against their will. These were both their own choices, weren't they?

Last night though, was something of a grey area. True, Joanne had been the one who had started touching herself in front of him. But dark as it had been, he'd perhaps given her an implicit suggestion to be comfortable around him which possibly led to her openly fingering herself in his presence. A picture of Joanne whimpering, hands in her panties furiously rubbing away at her clit, flashed briefly in his mind triggering a jolt of arousal and ... triumph ... through James. Yes, last night had been something of a grey area. But it had been necessary. And so was this afternoon's experiment with Arlene. He felt partly responsible for what had happened to Jill and seeing her in distress had triggered a primitive protective instinct deep within him.Fuck! She was going to be the mother of his child.This wasn't just a crush on his Chemistry teacher any more. She was his woman and his responsibility. A voice in the background seemed to cackle as it wondered if he shouldn't have been faithful to his woman last night.

James sighed. He was running around in circles.Where was she?It was bang on 3PM now and he was at the spot she'd proposed when he'd texted her a couple of hours earlier. He stood up and ambled around the area for a few minutes before heading back to the bench.Ah! There she was.Arlene was seated on the bench. She was wearing a tight-fitting yellow top and a pair of blue jeans rolled up to her shins. She had on a pair of yellow sneakers with red ankle socks and was wearing her hair down today, held in place by a pair of yellow hairpin contraptions in the shape of cats. It was a rather fetching ensemble. James was taking a moment to admire Arlene when his phone tweeted. She immediately looked right at him and smiled in recognition putting her own phone away. He smiled back and walked towards her as he checked his phone. Yep, there was an unread message from her letting him know that she'd arrived.