Parfum Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi!" she greeted him shyly as she stood up.

"Hi, Arlene," he replied, bending down to give her a quick hug. He felt her tense in his arms, but she returned the hug with a quick clasp of his arms. "How are you?" he asked.

"I'm fine," she replied. "You?"

"I'm great. Shall we get some coffee?"

Arlene nodded her head.

They spent some time at a noisy café just talking and deciding what to do. While Arlene wasn't as shy as she was in school, she was still very self-conscious and slow to open up to him. After some probing, he was surprised to learn that she was actually half-Korean and not Chinese. Both her parents had died in a car accident when she was 2 and she was being raised by her aunt who had married a Chinese man. The whole set up sounded complicated. The decision was finally made to go bowling and then maybe check out the new karaoke joint that had opened up. Karaoke was actually Arlene's idea and sounded like pure hell to James. But it was perfect for his plans and he reluctantly agreed.

###

Bowling was fun! It was the Harrison family's official "sport" and James excelled at it. The Lins however, were apparently not much of a bowling household. But Arlene had him cracking up with a technique that, in Cantonese, translated to 'granny technique', where she released the bowling ball from between her ankles at an agonisingly slow pace. But it was surprising how accurate she could be! She seemed to be enjoying herself even if she spoke very little.

Time flew. They hit the karaoke lounge next and, after a ten minute wait, found themselves in a booth. Besides a viewing slit in the door, it was pretty private. Arlene seemed to be familiar with the machine and went about getting it started while James pretended to order sodas and snacks for them via an intercom system that the booth featured. What he was actually doing however, was getting some cover to release Adam A into the booth. He briefly felt guilty about manipulating Arlene, but thoughts of Jill quickly quashed any objections. He began rubbing Adam surreptitiously over his hands, neck and shirt.

James had just made a show of hanging up the phone when Arlene handed him a remote control and asked him to choose a song to sing. He hemmed and hawed before asking her to go first while he selected a song. She agreed. He was keeping an eye on his stopwatch when the music began and his date dove into a version of Adele'sSkyfall. And boy, could she sing! No wonder she had been keen on coming here. He was completely floored by her voice! While she'd initially smiled shyly at his expression, she soon seemed to forget his presence altogether, losing herself in her performance. He was mesmerised by it too and only recovered when he began to notice that Arlene was becoming rather animated as she sang. She seemed to rush the coda and was breathless when she finally sat back down next to him. But he knew that she was breathing in lungfuls of air for another reason altogether.

"Wow! That was fantastic. You're really talented, Arlene," he complimented her.

She smiled in acknowledgement handing the mic to him.

James noted that her pupils were dilated. She was ready. He reminded himself once again that this was research and to retain professional self-control as he gathered data. He wanted to avoid anything too overtly sexual during this experiment even if that increased the risk factor. Sexual suggestions were a true test of control and with Adam's aphrodisiac influence, could perhaps be reasoned away by the subject because she would have actually been really horny at the time. Blame or suspicion could not then be placed on him. Sequences of non-sexual suggestions were not as easily explainable. But he wanted to give it a go.

"Don't you think it'll be nice to take your shoes off and relax, Arlene?" hesuggested.

A couple of seconds later, she looked at him. "Do you mind if I take off my shoes? They are a little tight," she murmured.

She didn't really wait for his nod and began unlacing her pink sneakers. Once she was done, she slipped her feet out of them and extended her legs as she stretched her toes.Now what?

"Don't you think it'll be funny to wear your socks on your hands?" hesuggestedagain just to be sure that she was completely "under".

Arlene soon had her hands ensconced within a pair of red socks. She looked at him nervously before waving at him with one hand. Coupled with her cat-hairpins, she looked adorable! James chuckled and gave her a small wave back. He wondered how she had reasoned his suggestion out in her own head. She was now rubbing her thighs together as she squirmed in her seat. Clenching her hands tightly, she seemed to be trying to physically will her body back into her control. Abruptly, she stood up and grabbed the remote from the table. She handed it to him, sitting down close enough that their sides made full contact.

"Your turn!" Arlene announced. If he hadn't known what to look for, James wouldn't have noticed that she was on tenterhooks, looking for any excuse to somehow touch him and quench some of the arousal that was now beginning to consume her. God! He could just eat her up right then if he wanted to. All he had to do was say the word. It was taking a lot of his own willpower to resist leaning over to kiss her. But he had an agenda to accomplish here.

His thoughts were interrupted as he felt a part of his hand being enveloped in a supple softness. Arlene was holding it now in her little cat-paw and when he looked at her, he found that she had him in an intent gaze. She pressed his hand down on her thigh and he could see her small mouth open slightly, hungrily. She wassocute. Like an oriental doll. James brought himself back under control. He needed to push on.

"Arlene, don't you think ..." he began but was interrupted by his date reaching up and kissing him. Softly. The lips pressing against his were like silk until she opened her mouth and the texture turned velvety. Even in his state of surprise, he noted the smell of cherries.Her lipstick?

His hand was now being pressed urgently on her thigh, a strong contrast to the delicate touch of her lips. This changed as her tongue made its way out and probed his lips, seeking entrance. Any discipline that James had managed to exercise a few moments ago was thrown out of the window as he lost himself to his primal, adolescent lust. His tongue snaked out and joined hers. Slipping. Slithering together. They were both now breathing heavily on each other.

James' free hand rose to cup the side of her face even Arlene scooted forward slightly on the seat. This allowed her to slide his other hand directly into the junction between her legs. She wantonly pressed his hand firmly into her V and moaned around his tongue as he squeezed her pussy subconsciously without realising what it was. Her moan let him know exactly what he was feeling through the denim and he immediately pinched it between his thumb and middle finger. This elicited another muffled note of fulfilment which sounded within his mouth.

Arlene was now gliding a red hand up and down his shoulder as she continued to probe into him with her tongue. She thrust her groin into his fingers urging him to continue pressing into her. He complied and moved from squeezes to firmly sliding his middle finger up and down her clothed slit. Even across the thick material, he thought he could feel a little give and the semblance of a groove. She broke their heated kiss and threw her head back and sighed, her eyes still closed.

James' cock was like a rod of hot, primal steel and had now assumed full control of his will. It moved Arlene's attention from his shoulder to its straining bulge and pressed her tiny fingers on it. She gently began to rub around the contours of the prominence. They were now mutually masturbating each other completely oblivious to the fact that they were in the middle of the busiest mall in town.

His date was now letting out long sighs some of which turned into soft mewls. Soon, they were become less audible and he saw that her eyes were now open, and looking straight at him. He distantly noted that her pupils were still dilated.How long had it been?His hand was suddenly grabbed at the wrist and moved up to her stomach. He reach up to get a handful of tit. Arlene was not the most endowed when it came to breasts, but he managed to cop a quick squeeze before his hand was pulled back downward to her stomach. She sucked in her tummy and directed his hand down so that it slipped under her belted trousers, under the elastic of her underwear and into the heat of the hot and wet furnace within.

A guttural moan reverberated through the room as his middle finger once again slid down the gash of Arlene's cunt, this time unencumbered. He could feel the lips on either side of his long digit, wrinkled and slick at the same time, while his inner knuckle tickled the small hood above. His classmate was no longer rubbing his dick. She was instead selfishly bracing herself against the seat and slowly undulating below his finger as it moved from top to bottom. The shy and quiet Arlene was now letting out little whimpers of delight every time her clitoris was pulled up. And pushed down. Pushed in and popped out.

James did not have a comfortable angle or for that matter, enough room in her tight pant-panties combo to really manoeuvre his fingers. Arlene gave a yelp of surprise as he pulled her up off the seat by yanking her using the crotch of her jeans. Moving her in front of him, he spread his legs wide and pulled her down to sit right on his cock. With his palm now resting flat on the strip of her pubic hair that he could feel above her clit, he shoved his sticky middle finger deep into her. Arlenescreamed! Not a muffled or subdued scream. A bloody good one. It was an unbridled shriek of release. James was jolted alert even as he felt the girl between his legs shuddering all around the finger that was now lodged in her very core.

Arlene took a few seconds to descend from the heights of her orgasm. She was still pressed against James' hardness by his right hand even as his left arm held her heaving chest. She began to subconsciously rub her petite butt gently against his hardness as she eased down from the top of the mountain. Neither of them noticed the pair of eyes peering in via the view-port in the door. Neither of them noticed when the door opened and the bespectacled black lady from the front desk walked in.