All Comments on 'Paris'

by SEAWATER1

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
HighpikeHighpikeabout 5 years ago
That was fun

Thank you for a very entertaining read. When Mum asked for the picture to be re-sent I half expected that the wrong one got sent by mistake.

HawkEye1969HawkEye1969about 5 years ago
Very Good

It was I good read and would like to see a new chapter with the four of them in Paris.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Story

Well written and actually seemed feasible. Great sex scenes with nice build up. Many thanks for your efforts.

dukea98dukea98about 5 years ago
You set it then let it go.

You set up a three-way with them and Amy several times and never went there. Shame. You've got some good instincts, but the stories of yours that I have read never get more than a three star rating, some even lower because you miss so many opportunities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well written

Good story, detail, descriptions of a believable sibling relationship. The physical development was paced well, and, again, very believable. A rarity among these stories. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
nope

Changing pov really sucks, and the writing needs an editor. other than that, it was rather weak and horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ref. Nope

Changing POV is fine, provided it’s clear and intentional!

More importantly, what gives the guy who puts a comma before an and the right to suggest the author needs an editor!

kaidmankaidmanabout 5 years ago
good read

I'm gonna be honest with you I enjoyed the story but I felt the ending was bad however that is from the viewpoint of this being a single story but if you continue it I can't say if it is a bad ending since it feels like a nice set up for a sequel I truly wished the two siblings could have done more together because the trip seemed to open up a new dynamic to their relationship that felt uncharacteristic when they drifted to other people I was really hoping they somehow ended up together and if you continue I definitely will read that in hopes they get together in the end having read the majority of your works 98% of what you wrote I have confidence in your abilities

alo0ozalo0ozabout 5 years ago
Didn't like it

I really like incest stories with HEA endings. I hate sex just for the sex's sake.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Re: nope

Nothing wrong with a comma before 'and'. It's called an Oxford comma.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
great story

I usually do not care for the "he said" "she said" type writing but your writing was exceptional. I felt the ending was rather rushed like you did not know how to conclude. Great story, a 9 out of 10 stars!

Robinius1Robinius1about 5 years ago
Very Good

I liked your story, the build-up was good and seemed possible. Didn't care for the ending, though - it would have been better without all the events in the future spelled out. Leave something for the imagination, please.

I also thought the brother sent the wrong photo to mom. Thanks for a well-written story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story

I really really liked this story. Having travelled from London to Paris on the Eurostar myself, I see you have actually experienced the city, making everything that bit more realistic. The ending seems rushed, however I appreciate the "innovation" on this site to write future happenings. Great job, good grammar, a really realistic and thoroughly entertaining read. Well deserved 5/5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Couldn’t finish

The level of vitriol made the characters completely unappealing. He is 24 acting like this, yikes.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
My Opinion on the subject.

Mark should have dumped Carly,kept Emma as his Sister Lover,and hooked up with Amy so all 3 could be in a wonderful loving threesome and Mark & Amy get married then Emma and Amy could share Mark and each have his babies,and raise them to be incestuous like Mom's and Dad.

As for Mark and Emma's parents I think they should have told them and let the chips fall where they may,if they accepted their kids love for each other fine,but if they didn't then Mark and Emma should have left and cut their parents out of their lives.

But maybe they could accept it and be happy to have Mark,Emma,Amy and grandkids in their lives.I think thats how this story should'a gone,but oh well still a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I'm reading your stories in alphabetical order and this is your best so far. That's because for the first time you've given yourself the time and space to develop your characters. As for the vitriol, although it was a bit much, it was a legitimate plot device that works to explain the extreme swing in their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, very well told. I was expecting to discover that Mark had acidentally sent the wrong photograph to his mother. That would have added another interesting dimension!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

didn,t like the ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSEAWATER1@SEAWATER1
Well....I try to be a writer. I want my stories to have characters in them. Maybe someone strong and confident, maybe someone a bit nerdy, a bit shy....like me really! I try to think of really unique situations and a few unexpected twists and turns. I may not get it right all ...