Paris Bound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turbidus
Turbidus
1,095 Followers

She had no compunction about admitting what turned her on about the act was the way it put her in control. She could be deeply aroused by her ability to drive a lover crazy. Her too infrequent lover had been driving her insane. She would relish the chance to have him eating out of her hand, so to speak.

The image of Sue, sitting warming her hands around a mug of, not coffee, but a skimmed chai tea, waiting for her to start to take a sip of coffee before inquiring, oh so sweetly, "you like giving blow jobs?" clearly hoping to see coffee spray from her nose was so strong she almost missed the fact that there was an engorged penis laying along her neck, touching her chin. Evidently he was not too afraid to request the act she had been pondering.

She tilted her head and opened her lips. She could reach him but barely, Her tongue darted forward, sliding up the underside of the tip of his penis. Moving over the head her tongue slipped ever so slightly into the meatus and she was rewarded with his first groan. "Sauce for the gander" she thought. She had given up trying to describe the taste of a man long ago. She couldn't describe her own taste so what did it matter?

The groan was accompanied by an increase in pressure against her breasts and now she could take the entire head of his penis in her mouth. Having her hands pulled above her head limited her motion but she was able to slip her lips back and forth over the head as she swirled her tongue around. She could feel his butt pushing against her ribs. She quickened her movements, sensing she was about to win this little game. She neither liked nor disliked the taste of semen but she would rather he come in her mouth than on her face. That was something she could not imagine enjoying.

He pulled back. She was not given to the use of profanity but what the fuck? He slid down her body and rested his chest on her breast. His kisses were so gentle she forgave him her frustration. When he asked her to roll onto her belly she did so with pleasure not resignation.

Now that a different part of her body was pressed into the mattress she realized how large a wet spot she had made. She shrugged off her embarrassment and decided to take pride in her body's joy. The pride was tempered by the fact that her wet bottom was now exposed to the air and it was cold.

The bed shifted as her lover climbed back in. He was between her legs. Her wet chilled bottom was exposed and a feeling of shame began to take hold.

He kissed her bottom.

She could see him do it, in her head. He had positioned the rolled up scarf across her face but it was askew. She could have opened her eye, raised her head and looked over her shoulder. She didn't. The mental image was enough. She could see him, arms stretched out by her sides, body bent over his legs, kissing first one cheek then the other. He was giving obeisance to her ass, as if it were some ancient haughty princess.

Her wonder was tossed aside as she felt his tongue moved along the top of her ass crack. The bed shifted again and he was pressed against her. His erection lay in the cleft of her rear, pressed there by his stomach. His hips moved. As with her breasts, his spit and pre-cum slicked cock slid easily in the space between their bodies. Soon his movements stopped and the weight of his body eased.

He leaned forward but did not press against her. He no longer moved his hips but she could feel his heart beating in the throb of the erection pressed against her bottom.

Whispers of fur began to dance along her outstretched arms and she broke into goose bumps. The fur swirled and skipped and jumped from one arm to the other before alighting on her cheek and neck. it did its dance there for a few minutes then the touch of his fingers signalled she should turn her head. As she did the scarf fell away but she no longer needed it. Her eyes stayed closed.

The fur danced over her shoulders and over her sides. She longed to roll enough for it to dance with her nipples again but she stayed still. It flittered down her back and over her butt. She could feel him twist as he stroked the fur down one leg then the other. Even then his erection remained cradled against her bottom.

The fur left her skin and for a moment she was left with only her thoughts. Her lover remained twisted to her left, his knees still against the inside of her thighs as if he was stuck, as if they had morphed into erotic Siamese twins, cock to ass.

His hands found her calf and his fingers began to knead. His fingers pushed and pulled the firm muscles of her biker's calves and began to untwist knots she had not known existed. She wanted to tell him he could do her feet. It was only light touch on her feet she did not like but she was too relaxed to say anything. As his fingers worked it felt as if they were dissolving into her, their skin was becoming permeable to each other. The cramp in her belly faded to a soft thrum of an ache and her frustration and hunger, though not her desire, began to drowse.

He twisted and began to work on her other calf. As he did his cock moved and her butt became aware of its presence for just a moment before the feeling of his hands on her skin raise her to a new level of calm. At some point he turned back to her other leg and began to massage the back of her thigh. Her hunger began to wake but his hands stayed well away from her ass.

She fell into twilight as he worked on her legs. She was only partly conscious of the increased weight on her bottom as he shifted his attention from her legs to her shoulders. Her arms remained stretched over her head bound in panties and bra. She no longer had to remember not to move them. They were as immovable as if truly bound.

The muscles of her shoulders and back melted under his hands. Her skin was warm from his touch and his mouth and tongue felt cool as they replaced his fingers. As he massaged her neck and shoulders with lips and tongue her hunger began to remember itself and almost reluctantly her mind re-woke.

The kisses along her shoulders grew more fervid. His teeth began to nibble and bite. She was eighteen again. They were sitting on the floor, his back against the sofa. She sat between his legs, feeling his hardon pressed against her back, as his fingers worked their way under her bra, he had pushed his face under her hair, she bent her head forward offering him her neck, he bite beside her spine, not hard but in the mirror then next morning when she lifted her hair up there was a mark, a hickey, thankfully hidden by her hair.

She pulled her mind away from the memory.

"Not to hard. No bruises love." She was too far removed from her teen years to even think "hickey" much less say it.

He still and she felt him nod his head against his shoulder. The kisses and nibbles did not stop and his willingness to restrain himself for her was in its own way erotic. His kisses may have mellowed but the movement of his erection against her bottom became more vigorous. Once again she had just begun to imagine, "this is it" when he stopped. She searched her feelings and decide she would not have minded if he ejaculated on her back, face no, back okay. It did not appear that would be an issue as he moved back and for the first time in long minutes he was no longer pressed against her butt.

Whatever restraint his hands and fingers displayed earlier about her bottom was gone. His hands replaced his penis and they were firm as they squeeze and pulled at her. She was too lost in her excitement to be embarrassed as his hand tugged her bottom apart, exposing her. The cramp in her belly controlled her now.

His hands moved to the sides of her butt and she felt weigh on the back of her legs as he lowered his face and again began to kiss her. If his early kisses had been an homage these were not. These kisses were insistent and fierce. He kissed along the semicircles were her cheeks meet her legs. His tongue return to her cleft.

Her breathing was irregular now. She would pant for a time then seemingly forget to breath for long seconds.

His hands circled her upper thighs. His fingers pressed up, urging her to raise her hips, while his thumbs parted her. He lowered his head, the back of it pushing her left leg away and began to kiss her, not quite on her labia but where the labia merged into her bottom. His head turned and his lips found the opposite side. He moved again and his tongue darted between the lower part of her sex. She was beyond caring if this violated the rule. Keeping his tongue stiff he moved his head up, dragging his tongue over her perineum. If she had the ability she would have told him to stop but she was lost in her hunger. His tongue darted around her bottom, more gently now, not pressing but teasing. He kissed all around her bottom. When his tongue began to dance its way over her anus, the only word she could think of for that part of her body, she was amazed to hear her own groans.

His tongue, hard again and very wet, slid up and out of her ass crack. His mouth left her. The bed squeaked and he was on his knees behind her. One hand pressed his erection against the cleft of her butt and began to glide back and forth. The other hand lifted her hips.

Pressing hard with his hand he began to push his erection over her bottom. It stopped for a moment pressing against her sphincter. Before she could start to think "no" it moved lower, parted her lips and then very very slowly pushed into her warmth, seeking the ache deep in her belly.

----------

"Not too hard. No bruises love."

Her soft voice restore a shred of control. He pressed his head to her shoulder in acknowledgement before resuming softer kisses. His kisses were softer but the thrust of his cock along her ass grew more forceful. He felt the build up in his balls with just enough warning to stop. He squeezed the head of his penis and willed himself not to come, not yet.

He waited until he was sure he could let go without exploding on her back. When he let go of himself his hands found the soft flesh of her butt. He tried to be careful, tried not to squeeze too hard but it was difficult. He spread her cheeks, trying and failing not to be obvious about it. Like the rest of her he found the little pucker of her rosebud enticing. He shook his head, knowing that would be going too far too fast. Despite the years they had known each other they didn't know each other physically very well at all.

If his cock couldn't have her yet but his mouth could. He lower his head and began to kiss and lick and nip along her upper thighs and below the cheeks of her ass. He did not sense any tension in her body or perhaps he was beyond awareness, in any case his tongue and mouth grew bolder. He uses his hands to tilt her pelvis and open her at the same time. Lost as he was, he still recalled her one stated rule. He kissed and lick as close as he could to her pussy without actually touching it. She was so wet. Her scent set his brain on fire. He stopped himself just as his tongue entered the lowest part of her slit, hoping the transgression would not be notice or at least forgiven. Maybe it was only her clit, not her pussy itself that was forbidden to his mouth and tongue.

She did not pull away so he moved upward. He darted his tongue all around the tight skin of her rear, barely controlling his urge to turn slightly aside and leave a hickey where it would be very hard for anyone to see. He tongued her ass, not as hard as he desired, for fear of scaring her. These restrictions frustrated him, raised his lust for her to a higher level. He wanted to fuck her cunt with his tongue. He wanted to fuck her ass with his tongue, wanted to raise up and bury his cock deep into whatever orifice would take him. Not sure he could restrain himself he pulled his mouth from her delectable and oh so tight ass, and drug his tongue up her crack making it as wet as possible.

He kept one hand under her hip and use the other to spread the wetness from his penis around the head. Leaning forward he used the same hand to press his dick firmly against her rear. Too close to cumming to risk sliding against her for very long he used his fingers to force his cock lower. It caught in the ring of her bottom. He was so wet and so hard we consider pressing into her but resisted. God he longed to fuck her ass. It was his go to jerk off fantasy. Tilting her hips more with his hand, he slid lower, passed her ass and into her pussy, at last.

Holding his breath for a measure of control he return his hand to her hip and forced himself to enter her as slowly as he could managed. He felt the slight pop as the head of his penis slip past the opening of her pussy. He held still for a moment, his hands prevent her from forcing herself back against him. He slipped into her at a snail's past, enjoying every second. He swore he could feel the moisture flow out of her to wick its way along his dick. He was average in size and soon his belly pressed against her ass. He continued to press, using his hands to pull her onto his cock until he felt the hard bulge of her cervix.

He leaned over her, using his weight to press her into the mattress and force himself a few millimeters deeper into her. He used the mattress to bounce their bodies together a few times. Then as slow as he entered, he withdrew, tilting his hips back until the head of his cock rested outside her lips, twitching with every heartbeat.

He pushed forward, sliding his pussy-slickened cock into her ass crack. He pulled away from her and leaning forward licked her crack savoring her taste. He supposed this was one way to eat her pussy. Straightening he put his dick against her opening and this time let her push herself onto him. His fingers skipped across her lower back. She moved no faster than he. When she could push no harder against his pubis she made a small circle with her hips and then eased off him. As he slipped out she lower her bottom.

He smiled. Okay then. He moved his slick penis up and down her crack, pressing a light with his fingers, letting himself catch on her pucker before sliding up and over and to rest his balls against her ass. He did this a half a dozen times before scooting back to lick her clean. He worked slower and lower down this time. Her breathing slowed a bit as he licked and kissed around her bottom. He tilted his head back and slip his tongue under her. With his nose pressed hard against her his tongue could just reach the opening of her vagina. He went no further, trying his best to respect that one boundary she had insisted upon.

He repeated this sequence again before he slipped off the foot of the bed. He enjoyed the look of his wet cock for a moment before pulling the robe sashes free of the mattress. Climbing back into bed he settled himself between her legs. Hands on her hips threw his right leg outside of hers and pulled it to the middle. He repeated the process with her left. He sat astraddle her thighs, the head of his cock poking at her ass. Steadying himself with one hand he used the other to force his cock between her legs, moving his hips forward he entered her easily. The extra distance and pressure of her thighs on his dick forced him to move slowly. Once inside her pussy he put his now free hand back on her butt and massage it in time with his strokes.

He fucked this way, slowly, before lowering his chest to her back and beginning to softly kiss the back of her shoulders. Her hands opened and closed slowly, still nestled inside the twisted panties. Her thighs began to tighten then relax around him. It felt like she was doing the same with her pussy.

When he felt he was getting too close he pulled out of her. Moving his legs he spread hers so that once more he knelt between her legs. He slide his right hand under her, careful not to pinch or scratch, and pressing against her mons brought her up to her knees. Her chest remained flat on the bed arms stretched toward the headboard. He rubbed his fingers along her slit, then slip one, then two inside her. He pulled them out slowly pressing against the front of her pussy and she moaned. He removed his hand and she moaned again. He looked at them glistening in the muted light from the window, then wiped them on her butt cheek. She moaned. He licked the cheek clean. She moaned again. He groped her. Three fingers. Moan. A fourth and more of a mewl than a moan.

As he pulled his fingers from her he splayed them, press all along the insider of her vagina. Whimper.

He moved to the side straddling one leg and lay along side her body, where her face lay turned to one side, eyes still closed.

With exaggerated slurps he licked her off his fingers one and at time. His nose almost touching hers. When he was done he touch one finger to her lips. She hesitated only a second before taking it into her mouth. She sucked it for a moment. He removed it. Kissed her softly on the lips, on the cheek and on her eyelid then moved back between her legs to stare at her cunt glistening and engorged. She tightened and relaxed her ass. Her pussy lips would spread a bit, then closed, beckoning him.

----------

She could smell herself on his fingers. The sound of him licking and sucking his fingers, sucking her wetness off his fingers, was entrancing. He touched her lips with his index finger and she took it in her mouth, sucking but she could not taste herself. He had been too thorough. She could smell herself though. It was not a bad smell, just the smell of sex, though it seemed to her to have been distilled. It was overwhelming. She wondered if the whole floor, the whole hotel could smell them.

He pulled his finger from her mouth. She lay still as she felt him move behind her once more. Her rear was still in the air. She clenched the muscles in her lower belly, as if trying not to pee, she could feel her sex tense and relax. Her lover hit her lightly on one ass cheek. She realized it was his erection he was slapping against her. She lifted her chest, careful not to pull her hands loose, and brushed her nipples across the comforter. His penis slapped her butt again, a little harder. She wiggled her butt. Harder but in no way painful. She imagined his penis was probably more sensitive than her rear end.

His penis slide down to rest between her legs. She longed to reach back and guide him in but she left her hands stretched above her head, "tied". He began to ease back inside her. She let him do at his own pace, in no hurry herself. She did not push back against him but moved her hips in small circles. She tightened the muscles in her belly, imagining she could draw him in. Whether it was the motion of her hips or the tightening of her muscles, she heard a soft moan behind her.

When he was as deep inside her as their flesh would allow he made his own little circle with his hips. That was nice. His penis began to twitch and swell inside her. She wondered how he was able to do that but didn't really care. She loved the sensation. That was enough. He pulled out slowly, completely.

He rubbed himself against her outer lips, resting his hands on her hips. He began to pop in and out of her rapidly, just the head of his penis entering. He did this for a time then suddenly pushed himself deep inside, fast. It surprised her but did not hurt. His hands slip around to hold her hips. He used his hands and hips to fuck her at last, driving deep, pulling out, pausing then slamming into her. The room echoed with the sound of his body smacking against her ass.

The ache in her belly was fully awake now, pulsing from the depths only his cock could touch, into her chest, into her arms. The force of his thrust pushed her breasts back and forth across the bedspread. She arched her back, changing the angle and felt his penis massage the front of her vagina. The ache in her body flood back between her legs. A few more thrusts and she would explode. She held onto her release, waiting for him. Even now preferring to win the challenged.

Turbidus
Turbidus
1,095 Followers