Paris Bound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He thrusted deep and held still. She thought maybe this was it. He was panting now but then his breathing slowed. He slide out of her and began to pop the head of his penis in and out of her. She muffled a groan as the ache in her belly began to wane. He resumed slow but full strokes. One hand left her hip. She felt him grope between their crotches, rubbing himself, rubbing her. His thumb found her bottom and began to rub, lightly. She tried to relax. She trusted him. If he became too excited she would tell him she was not ready for that, did not want to do that. She focused on the sensation, trying to decide if it felt good or not. His fingers slipped between the lips of her sex and began to move in and out. He was doing that trick of spreading his fingers when he pulled out, filling her. As his hand moved his thumb caress her anus, going around and around. He pull his fingers from her and wipe them over her butt, keeping it wet. His thumb would return to its massage. With each circle the pressure increased ever so slightly. He penetrate her ass so slowly, so gradually she hardly knew when it happened. He stopped there, no pushing deep, simply pressing down with her thumb as his fingers fucked her. She wondered if she would let him go further. To her surprise the sensation was nice. She laughed at herself silently. Nice? She was naked on a bed in Paris, her ass was in the end the air and her lover's fingers were buried in her pussy and his thumb was in his ass and she couldn't bring herself to think anything other than "nice". She almost chuckled as she thought, "you can take the girl out of the midwest but you can't take the midwest out of the girl."

His fingers left her body. The bed shifted as he started to climbed from between her legs. Whether it was her excitement or because she'd been ridiculing her own primness she surprised herself by speaking.

"Don't stop. That felt amazing. Put your fingers back in me." She paused, taking a moment as she had as a child, willing herself to jump off the high dive at the pool.

"I want to feel you in my pussy, in my ass. Please."

She felt him hesitate and hope it was surprise, surely he wasn't put off by her request. The bed shifted under her once more. She wiggled her ass in anticipation. His left hand covered her sex, her pussy. She tried the word out mentally and found it no longer bothered her. Instead of his thumb it was his mouth that touched her. He kissed and nipped along her crack before she felt his tongue pressing against the tight pucker of her bottom. His tongue was bolder now, more forceful, forcing its way just inside her sphincter before pulling back to dart and lick softly.

His mouth left her. She gasped as he buried his cock in her pussy in a single thrust. She did think she'd ever been this wet before in her life. His hands rested on her ass, gently spreading her. As his cock thrusted into her pussy a finger began to press against her ass. He enter more quickly this time, she was less relaxed and tensed a bit when he entered her. Sensing this she felt him slow down. His finger remained still and he slow the strokes of his cock. She began to move back to meet him. She felt the finger in her ass began to press and circle and then start to move in and out with each movement of his cock. He penetrated her a little further with each movement. Soon the curled up fingers of his hand pressed against her butt cheeks.

The pressure of his hand on the area between her pussy and ass, 'perineum' the prim part of her mind supplied, felt as good as the finger itself. It wasn't the finger but the way it and his cock pressed against each other massaging the wall of her vagina. With the tiniest pop his finger left her ass. She wondered if she should ask him to not stop again. Before she could speak his hands spread her cheeks again and he leaned to tongue her ass. He was brief this time, mostly making her wet with his saliva. He straightened, moved his hips, resheathing his cock inside her pussy. She felt pressure on her butt again. She will herself to relax. She continued to rock her hips in time to his thrust as he penetrated her again, now with two fingers. After a few minutes he stopped but this time he did not pull out. She wondered what he was doing when she felt his spit fall onto her ass, he moved his fingers in and out, relubricating her and added a third finger. She moaned a little as he resumed his slow movements, fucking her pussy with his cock and her ass with his fingers. She knew some women enjoyed this but she'd never tried, never considered it, never been asked to try it. If she could give her ass to her lover why not let him go down on her as she knew he wanted as much as she did?

His body left her.

His lips brushed their way up the side of her body, over her shoulder, lingered on her sweaty neck and then found her lips. With her head turned he could only kiss the side of her mouth.

He nuzzled her ear with his nose.

"Seems to me I'm guilty of ignoring your front side babe. Flip onto your back please."

She did. He used the scarf to wipe the sweat off her face. He did not return it to her face but used it to discreetly wipe the fingers he had in her ass. He put the pillow back under her head. Her eyes remained shut. He kissed each of them.

"I think I'm out of surprises. And I miss seeing your eyes. Let me see your eyes."

In the muted light of the room her pupils were huge. Her eyes were more black than green at the moment but he didn't care.

----------

Turning on to her back freed her legs. Her arms remained stretched above her hands, wrapped in her panties and 'secured' to the bed with her bra. He kissed the inside of both elbows, her cheeks, the side of her neck and then returned to her mouth. He wonder if she could taste herself on his lips and tongue. The thought excited him. He forced himself to slow the pace, let the orgasm that was so very close become quiescent. His lips pulled at hers. His tongue danced along her teeth but he kept the kisses calm, slow and sensual.

When he was sure he had regained control of himself he turned his attention to her breasts. His erection had slid along her breast as he had leaned over her body to kiss her. He licked the wetness off the side of her breast and his mouth made its way to her nipple. He teased it with his tongue. One hand steadied the breast under his mouth, the other sought and found her other nipple. He rolled and tugged at her nipples, with tongue and lip and gentle fingers. She arched her back but she did not move her hands. He reached between her legs, pushed his fingers into her pussy and rubbed her juices all over her nipple, then began to lick and mouth her nipple. He wet his fingers, brought them to her breast, hesitated and offered them to her mouth.

"Taste yourself baby, see how sweet you are, see what you keep from me."

She lifted her head and engulfed his fingers. As she sucked he groaned. She pulled away.

"I'm sorry", she started. "I want it..."

He laid a finger across her lips. "Shh baby. It's fine. I understand. It's okay, really."

He tore himself away and slide across her leg, spreading them, making a place for himself between her legs. He drew his hands down her sides, over her hips and down her thighs. Her butt wiggled on the bed. He could feel her eyes on him but he was unable to pull his gaze away from her dripping wet cunt. He drew his hands across her legs and then slide the back of his hands up the inside of her thighs, pulling his fingers through the creases where her thighs meet her pussy.

He flipped his hands over and used the edge of his palm to push her legs wider. His thumbs meet in a V above her clitoris. He pressed on either side as he slide past the hard pebble and into her cleft. He parted her with his thumbs and massage the wet softness of her lips. He pushed a thumb inside her and she moaned.

He slipped his hands under her and pushed. She did not resist. He pushed her legs up and together until her thighs rested on her belly. With her legs pressed together he could barely see her pussy. It would be safer this way. Keeping his hands on the backs of her legs he lower his body and began to kiss her. He kissed the back of her legs, his cheek brushing against the narrow bit of her pussy lips visible between her legs. He kissed the other side. Then, slowly leaving plenty of time for resistance, he moved his mouth to the middle. At first he contented himself with kisses. Her body stayed relaxed. He darted his tongue out. His hands continued to press her legs together but she was so wet his tongue easily slipped between the engorged lips of her cunt. Her clitoris has inaccessible to him but he could at least eat her pussy, or what flowed from it. He worked his way down, sucking the lips now, worked his way back to her ass. He touched against her legs and her butt rocked forward. He wasted no time on preliminaries and simply stiffened his tongue and drove it into her ass. He was not into scat but his fingers had left her clean. He did not mind the faint musky bitter taste. Her smell, her taste was driving him mad.

Her voice penetrated the haze inside his head.

"God, just fuck me. Please. I can't stand this you win. Fuck me please. I want you to fill my pussy. Please."

As wild as the physical throes of her passion could be she had never talked like this. He had never heard his lover say fuck, not once and certainly not in this context.

He straightened and moved forward until his knees rested beside her butt. He steadied himself with one hand. With the other he pressed the head of his cock against her slit and with an easy movement of his hips was inside her again. He hugged her legs to his chest. As she raised her bottom to meet him he began to thrust, knowing there was no stopping this time. He had made love to her. Now he wanted to fuck.

He began to slam into her, not fast, hard. To anyone outside the door the sound their bodies made sound like blows. He grunted with effort and pain. Every slap of his balls against her bottom echoed through his belly.

He rested his face beside her leg, looking at her now, her eyes blazed. Her breasts rolled up her chest, a visual contrapuntal to the sound of their bodies, beautiful.

"Play with your breasts." This was more a plea than a demand.

She tugged her hands free of the mattress. Wrists still wrapped in her panties she grabbed her breasts and began to squeeze and pull.

He knew he would not last much longer.

She raised her head and pulling her right breast flicked her tongue over her nipple.

The muscles in her legs clenched. Her head fell back. His belly seem to collapse on itself then explode.

Her back arched and he slipped out of her. He wanted to cum insider her, fill her, become part of her. He pushed his hips forward but slid between her legs. He was horrified as stream after stream of cum laced itself across her breasts and belly. Horrified but excited to. A final spasm stiffened him. The last of his eruption draped across her right cheek. He had been so excited his cum was watery, almost clear.

He dropped her legs, slid between them until he was nestled inside her warmth once more. He collapsed on her, careful to keep his weight on his elbows as panted beneath him. There breathing was lubricate by his spunk.

She pulled a hand free of the panties and grabbed his head, pulling his mouth to hers. There was semen on the corner of her mouth but it seemed ungentlemanly to object. He searched his mind and found, at least for now, he had no objection anyway. Their kiss was little more than a pressing of the lips as she panted into his mouth.

Breathing more normal she threw her arms around him and pressed her face to his. Now both their faces were wet. He smiled at the thought. She pulled away and rest her head back on the pillow. She returned his smile. She drew a finger down his wet cheek, turned her smile into a smirk and put the finger in her mouth. He shook his head. She always amazed him.

Determined not to be outdone, even now, he used a finger to wipe himself off her cheek, raised an eyebrow at her stare and then stopped. He waited until her smile bore a touch of "I win" before slowly licking his finger clean, never taking his eyes off hers. He raised up and as their hearts and panting slowed, slowly cleaned her with his tongue. He'd never tasted his own cum before.

He raised his head. "I don't see what women complain about. Doesn't taste that bad."

She laughed.

What better prize could he wish for?

He cradled her face in his hands and kissed her.