All Comments on 'Parisian Dreams Pt. 02'

by Dutchboy51

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thoughts On This 2 Part-er

So overall I liked a lot of this 2 part story. The writing is solid with some nice erotica, the idea isn't new but it is certainly well executed and the protagonist is likable and her reactions are understandable.

However overall it felt a little rushed, in total we had four scenes, the interview, the first training room, the outfitting and then the party but these scenes are supposed to transition a character from a free person all the way into being a fully trained slave over a month from start to finish. Maybe another scene in the middle of her transition between training regimes would have helped better pace the transition.

Secondly and tieing into my first point, I wasn't keen on the ending, it was too downbeat for me, I know, I know, non-con but most of the best stories in the category have if not a happily ever after then at least an ending where the protagonist finds happiness in their situation. Overall the whole concept of slaves in this story has issues as characters repeatedly mention how little interest masters have in their slaves whilst at the same time slaves (from this operation) are extensively trained and vetted, as such making them a very expensive purchase, at the very least you'd think that people would give them the attention one would give an expenisve pet (this is an issue that I find reccurent in this category). Still the story feels like it hasn't met a conclusion yet which is a shame, though maybe that's just this anon being sappy.

Oh and I really liked the party at the end and all the imagery of the different outfit themes and the play that was going on between the girls and their tempory masters, both very well written and well implemented erotica :)

4/5 stars (though I gave the first chapter a 5)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDutchboy51@Dutchboy51
For those who wish to read all stories involving The Amazing Randy, I strongly recommend that you read them in the order in which they were written, which is NOT chronological with respect to his life and career. Each new story "drops into" Randy's career somewhere along his t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES