All Comments on 'Park Interlude Ch. 02'

by hotwifeandhubby

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Tits...

Mommy described hers as 'pendulous orbs". The Concise Oxford Dictionary says that 'orbs' are spherical objects or shapes which means they look like balls.

'Pendulous' means that they are hanging down or drooping. If I was him, I'd get back to college for some perky ones.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

I am a mom too, and I loved this story and what is more important, because it always greatly increases the excitement, I found it very believable - it had me very wet. If I had a son, he would be in my panties (if I was wearing them) pretty much all the time. As it is I have to make do with the groceries delivery boy but he has his good points! More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Way to go!

Loving this story so far, can't wait for the next chapter!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
Anonymous-Great story writer

Please contact me

Alwaystaboo​

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
My feelings go the other way

Again like to know how this came to be. I guess we are expecting too much. *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
SPECTACULAR

Excellent plot. Very well written - beautifully sexy and dirty.

Need more like this please. We now need Mom and the waitress, and...

O.O.

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
Pretty Hot Mommy sex.

She doesn't seem to like blowing him though. She just wants that hard cock all up inside her ass and in her cunt. I think she owes him a deep throat blow job for being so nice to her in the restaurant... taking his full load deep into her throat.

horny2doithorny2doitabout 7 years ago

Yes, a very well written and very hot / arousing story! His Mom wants to play and he is learning in the process. She likes to play and it was so HOT when the waitress took his Mom to the ladies room and they properly introduced themselves. kissing and the waitress tasting Mom's cum was great ... hopefully, they will get together when her son is back at school. I think that would be a great next chapter; so Mom could learn more on how she can do her son. Maybe, Mom, the waitress, and her son can all do it long and hard together. So many yet to be explored possibilities. It was also hot that " a Mom posted her comments too " about her desires. Excellent. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved it

Please add the waitress in your next story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Even hotter

These two stories are very arousing. I do agree that another one about how it began would be great! Personally, I find more description regarding dress (stockings, garter belt, demi-bra, etc.) and makeup (eyeshadow, eyeliner, lipstick. lipgloss) to be welcome and hot additions to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The more the merrier!

Perhaps the waitress could come over and be used by daddy after mom got her fill. Then later daddy and son could DP mom while she ate out the waitress. That would be nice and I wish I could write well enough to do it.

Harvey_32Harvey_32about 7 years ago
Good part 2

A sequal that works, every bit as good as the first part.

As far as I'm comcerned I'd prefer it if it is kept simple without all the family gangbang being requested.

Loving the descriptions and the thought of being watched.

I think a CH03 will be OK but then start another story before it gets spoiled and tacky.

Equally I'd love someone like 'anonymous great story' to contact me to assist with with some of the female perspective in such releationships.

H32

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Mom & Son

This story is so Hotttt !! I have enjoyed it this far & can't wait to read more ! Great job !!

BobbyRogersBobbyRogersabout 7 years ago

I love how nasty you get, but wish it was longer. Very hot stroke story

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 7 years ago

This story easily earned 5 Stars. You mentioned at the beginning it could well turn into a series, I certainly hope so, it's exceptional. Lots of exciting possibilities too. Andrea, the waitress, is a shoe-in to be actively involved with both mother and son, a threesome would be good, as well as some girl on girl action later.

richfunrichfunabout 7 years ago
Better and better

Love this one too, and the introduction of Andrea. Maybe James could get a girl friend at some stage. At first some awkwardness, but then the three of have fun together and all is peace, love and sex ?

zukethecukezukethecukeabout 7 years ago
Hot sex, but problematic details

Really hot sex, and really well written! Thanks! I'm not even that interested in incest but this was well done.

I did find some of the set-up to be unrealistic enough to be distracting. Mom and James seem to have been the only patrons at the only table in the place -- they'd never get away with him being under the table, otherwise. And when Mom and James casually move from the front seat of the SUV to the back without getting out -- nope, sorry, going over the back of that tall seat and headrest is major gymnastics if it's possible at all. But it's a tempting thought!

Maybe you should have some fun researching your stories -- pull your SUV into the garage and see what you an hubby can manage without pulling a tendon or kicking each other in the head! And if it doesn't really work like you'd hoped, he can still bend you over the workbench....

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyalmost 7 years ago
Another good one

I loved when you and Andrea were chatting at the table while James was eating you out. I also loved the licking in the SUV before the ass fucking.

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
GREAT!!!!!

I loved both parts. I hope there's more to cum!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please

Please carry this on, i would love to see what happens when the waitress gets involved

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sabout 5 years ago
Why

Another porno script. This was nothing but fucking to be fucking. Mom was groping the valet and then getting eaten and plans to hook up with the waitress and probably her brother too cause she is a whore and the poor son is being faithful while away but gave her permission to fuck around. He is just a pathetic cuckold. 1 star

racfguyracfguyover 3 years ago
Had to downgrade my rating

Was enjoying this fantasy; the shaved pussy was bad enough, but then the anal and ATM - nope. 3*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotwifeandhubby@hotwifeandhubby
Wife who writes and hubby who reads. Just like in our life, where he allows me to explore with lovers and Friends With Benefits (FWB), yes my lovers who can freely help me discover the depths of my depravity that can only be found outside the realm of our bedroom. The words ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Park Interlude Previous Part
Park Interlude Series Info