Parkers Island Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,572 Followers

The words of Martha Burnett once again resounded in my head. Perhaps my own smile gave me away because the pressure sure eased on my head.

"Well it's about time you did some of the work."

Her infectious giggle resonated around the room as her hand wrapped itself around my erection lining me up with her pussy, the gentle pull of her hand was the signal I needed and my own hips pushed forward pausing for a moment as my cock under her guidance ran the length of her pussy a couple of times.

The moan left her lips and caused her to close her eyes for a moment before opening them again as she came to a stop, the nod of her head came next as I inched into her. Her guiding hand came back to my neck once the bulbous head of my cock had entered her she closed her eyes in anticipation of feeling me inside her.

"Why honey, I've worked, hell I gave myself backache just carrying you here, a girl's got to rest sometime and let her man do some work or he'll feel left out."

When pubic hair met with bald pussy and couldn't get any deeper another gentle moan let me know that this annoying woman was once again enjoying herself, warm, gentle pressure over the entire length of my cock left me with the impression that my cock thought it was truly home, the way she would clamp her muscles once in awhile making me believe I was home, too.

Still sensitive of my weight on her, my hands came away from the side of her head and I adjusted the position of my arms. The smile from her let me know I was right, the lungful of air she pulled into her a second later confirmed it. I felt Amelia adjust her hips, a moment later her feet took up position between my legs.

That glow about her seemed to resonate outwards once again. She was just so damn beautiful and once my mind spoke those thoughts to itself, my heart thumping in this chest of mine just seemed to agree. Something told her that I was watching her; she opened her eyes and looked at me, that warm smile still on here lips.

Her finger traced a line along the side of my face before she said, "Caught yah."

Amelia gave her pussy muscles a squeeze, making me realize that neither of us had moved since I had bottomed out inside her, we watched each other, the slickness of her pussy making my thrusts inside her so easy. The pace of our love making -and the feelings I had for this woman beneath me was love- slowly got more urgent.

Her arms went around my neck pulling me to her so we could kiss, the muscles around my cock convulsed and even through our kiss I heard her sob with pleasure as the second orgasm took hold of her. Our kiss lasted the whole of her orgasm before she let go of my neck. Determined to keep her on that high my legs moved, instinctively Amelia's own legs left their position between mine.

My arms pushed my body away from her and broke our kiss; the kaleidoscope of emotions was interesting to watch as realization came quickly to her when I pulled her legs upwards and against my chest. Her eyes once again closed as her concentration centered on her next orgasm and judging by her smile and pulsating pussy muscles, it wasn't that far off.

This time it was my turn to smile as I thought of this woman beneath me as orgasmic, once I got her to this place her orgasms would simply follow each other. Those cute little noises she made when her body took her to its own pleasure source, started to become audible again.

I was also mindful of my own mortality, my own orgasm was fast approaching and that worried me. I so wanted Amelia to have that last orgasm, to moan with that same intensity that the first one had given her. My hands went to her tits and her own held them in place as finger and thumb each found a bullet hard nipple and twisted.

Her scream filled the room, those hands above mine forced mine deeper into her flesh. Her body became rigid as her own muscles clamped around my cock forcing me to stop thrusting into her. Her orgasm once again sought its release and a long soft moan followed her last scream.

Amelia felt me grow inside here and a second later flooded her with cum. I relaxed my fingers and forced myself one final time into this woman and held myself there as I again exploded into her. She grabbed my hands and pulled them away from her tits, her legs dropped from my shoulders and the rest of her body seemed to deflate, her skin glowed with excitement as more of her orgasm sought its release.

Her arm came up and her eyes opened, she sought closeness and I was the one she was reaching out to. Once again mindful of my weight upon her I leaned forward and we kissed, one of those cute little noises escaped her lips but got no release as we shared her afterglow. Her legs still wide on the bed and my cock still inside her; reluctant to the bitter end to leave, and who was I to argue?

A furnace roared between her legs and yet my cock sough comfort in its warmth. It had been a long time since I had felt so close to another human being and yet when I looked into her eyes I knew I was home.

My head moved to look into her eyes, I'm not sure what she thought she saw when she did but she looked and quickly moved a finger to my lips to silence me.

"This isn't one of those awkward moments Aiden: I know I live in your heart now and for tonight that's all that counts."

Her head left the bed and she kissed my lips ever so gently, before once again placing her head back on the bed.

"I will move the rest of me in over time Aiden. Just hold me for now."

*******

My plan was to get to our hotel and relax for an hour and then make our presence known to my sisters. That thought lasted as long as it took us both to clear airport security. Even the couple standing next to them had to take a step away from them they were screaming and shouting so much, I hugged Abby while Hannah watched Amelia like a hawk. Even when Abby and I parted they were still watching each other.

"I know for a fact that neither of you bite so say hello both of you and shake on it if you can't stand to get more personal with each other."

Abby looked closer at Amelia then back to her sister, "Hannah, you promised."

Even when Amelia held out her hand all my sisters did was watch her do it, Hannah took a step back and nodded her head towards Amelia. My hand slipped into Amelia's and we walked out of the airport with both my sisters in hot pursuit. Both even tried to get between us and the cab when we got to the taxi stand and that proved nearly fatal.

With Amelia safely sat in the cab I turned to my two sisters.

"I see it was pointless coming here, Mom and Dad taught you both manners and what I've seen so far disgusts me. Abby congratulation and I mean it, Hannah it's sad to see you've grown to be nothing more now than Grandmothers bitch. Goodbye."

Thankfully the cab driver used that as his cue and drove away.

"I can defend myself you know."

Our arms squeezed the others tightly, "Yes I know and believe it or not I was actually protecting my sisters from you."

The giggle from her side of the cab emptied the tension building inside us both, we let the cab driver know the name of the hotel and sat holding each other in silence the rest of the way. Amelia waited until we were comfortable in our room before she broached the subject of what went on at the airport.

I could only guess at the reason so I told her about my invite to the wedding and the Departments insistence that Madison come with me. How she dealt with Donny and his 'accident' it was both our belief at the time that someone as big as Donny wouldn't admit to being beat up on by a girl. So up until we both left after the wedding the story remained that he tripped and fell down the grand staircase.

"Why was she with you in the first place?"

"The Department's ruling, the invite was already waiting for me when I got back. They knew the wedding would be a good distraction for me but I was still considered fragile."

"She was there to watch you as well as look out for you?"

Other than nod my head we knew the subject of Madison was considered closed between us. I did ask Amelia what she wanted to do, she understood the question and said that since she had never been to Houston before today, the tourist thing would be fun rather than just stay the night and return home tomorrow.

Personally I couldn't say I was comfortable with her decision, had it been just me I would have got the hell out of dodge the next available flight. But this was her relationship just as much as mine from now on, I phoned down to reserve a table for dinner and we spent the rest of the afternoon next to her sweaty body and seeing if I could get Amelia to make those cute noises again.

We were shown to our table and stopped when I counted six places.

"Since you're not coming to our place for dinner brother of mine then we're coming to yours."

Once again Amelia's hand slipped into mine, forcing me to look at her.

"I looked at your cell when you went to have a shower; it had sixteen missed calls on it and all from Abby. I phoned her back and told her to get down here for dinner."

I looked at Hannah and feeling not to brotherly I asked, "So who invited you and him?"

Donny looked fit to bust, my sister held his arm.

"You got your ass kicked by the blonde bitch with the crazy eyes, just remember grandma told us she's a deputy, lay a hand on her and your ass is grass."

The couple on the table next to ours stopped talking so they could listen more closely.

"Aiden sit down, the rest of you do the same. Honestly I've never met such a bunch of children in all my life."

Amelia looked behind her at the old woman giving the orders. Smiled and held out her hand.

"Hello Mrs. Thompson, so nice to meet you."

I glared at them both; they both ignored me and shook hands, "Nice to meet you. Amelia isn't it?"

Amelia smiled and nodded, pointing to our table.

"Would you and your husband care to join us Mrs. Thompson I'm sure we can wedge another two seats in."

"No thank you dear, I'm here with my husband just to separate them if it comes to violence." Her attention once again went to me, "Abby doesn't need the stress Aiden, its dinner with your sisters and partners, not putting old grudges to rest."

My Grandmother went to turn before she stopped and looked at Amelia once again.

"Just to confirm for Donny's ears since I promised his momma, are you carrying my dear?"

"No ma'am, air transport regulations forbid it, just my badge if I need it. Am I going to need it Mrs. Thompson?"

This time it was her turn to glare at Donny who withered instantly.

"This young lady asked an interesting question Donny, is she going to need it?"

Donny for his part shook his head, "No Ma'am."

Over dinner it became clear I had lost another member of my family, Hannah was now engaged to Donny; the temptation to ask why he was working his way through both my sisters was only held in check because Amelia had her hand on my thigh the entire dinner. Abby simply watched and pitched in when the conversation looked like it would dry up.

Both sisters initiated the divide to conquer rule by the end of dinner. Amelia was invited on a shopping trip for the day, she knew I wasn't in favor but she accepted anyway. Abby's husband watched with some amusement the whole evening and when Abby pulled out the invite to Amelia I was invited to the golf club. We both knew from our conversations at the wedding that I ranked about the worst golfer in the world but I'm told that lunch at the clubhouse was just something else.

The conversation in our hotel room was brittle to say the least, Amelia had two new friends and all three were going shopping. The one thing I had little doubt about was that she was looking to even the score, Amelia seemed to think I knew just a little too much about her during her teen years on the island and chose my sisters to even the balance.

*******

While I was tempted to initiate another attempt at dissuading Amelia going with my sisters I'm just as sure she had already rehearsed her answer. So the morning saw me wave goodbye to Amelia and my two sisters while my brother-in-law took great delight in my nervousness the closer we got to the golf club. Thankfully even he left his clubs at home and we both took refuge in the bar and then the restaurant as our conversations continued.

I liked him even though our first meeting was at the wedding; our friendship just grew the more time I spent with him. Abby must have given him the un-edited version of our history with our grandparents since he seemed to take great delight in teasing me about how they planed to name the first daughter after our grandmother. The smile that greeted me when I looked at him in shock quickly canceled out my response, the meal was well worth the afternoon of teasing from him.

"Any chance you and Donny can put whatever is eating him up to rest?"

The shrug of my shoulders seemed to telegraph my response.

"Doubt that very much, I've met people like Donny before and to him I'm unfinished business and opinions like that don't have 'happy ever after' outcomes."

To the both of us we had talked enough about Donny and he thought better of even trying to come up for a reason for Hannah's behavior. She would forever be my sister just as another part of me mourned the fact she had gone over to the dark side. Both of us kept getting texts from our respective partners Abby even sent him a picture of her in some nightwear she had found.

He went a little red when he see the picture and flat out refused to show me, a minute later Amelia did the same, I told her that if she did that again I would feel duty bound to send it on to Martha so she could see what her matchmaking was up to. A minute later I got another picture; it was obviously taken in the changing room and she had turned her phone towards the mirror. The only thing she was wearing was a smile.

The message that followed said, 'Dare you.'

With the dare dueling noted I sent her picture onwards. It took ten minutes before my phone rang and Martha Burnett's number came up.

"Momma says that Daddy got to her phone first and thanks you for the gift, but we've got pictures of Em when she was in diapers so we don't need one of her without. Daddy had noticed that Em seems to be following the latest fashion that Cosmo has been putting in print these last few months."

Trying desperately hard to bite back a laugh I told Tessa she was welcome. By my best guess I figured I had about ten minutes before Amelia found out.

The wind had picked up slightly across the golf course, causing a few of the members to call it a day and retire to the bar for a drink. Conversation between Matt and I became difficult so we moved further away from the bar, my cell pinged and I reached for it expecting some response from Amelia.

What came across the screen of my cell was a series of numbers and letters in set format and broken down into no more than five characters. My mind quickly deciphered it as my heart felt like it had stopped. As the waitress passed us I asked for a glass of water, she smiled and came back a moment later placing it in the middle of the table and left.

"Please take your cell out of your pocket and phone Abby, when you get her tell her that you need to speak to Amelia, don't mention my name at all do you understand?"

His mouth opened to ask me a question, the sight of me drinking about a third of the water from my glass and then placing my cell into the glass stopped him, he watched for a moment as air bubbles escaped my cell I'm not sure what he saw when he looked up at me but he quickly did as I had asked. It still took a moment before Abby relented and passed her cell over.

"You bastard, I can't believe you..."

"Shut up. Don't say another word and listen, get dressed as quick as you can, leave the girls there and get a cab back to the hotel I will meet you there. Yes or no are the only responses I need right now."

I didn't need to be psychic to know what was going through her mind, all I could do at the moment was add to the pressure I was placing her under.

"Take your cell outside and smash it, smash it into as many pieces as you can. Now hurry."

Her voice that was heading for angry, now it plunged towards worried. "Your scaring me, what's going on?"

Knowing I had to give her more impetus and giving up on barking orders at her I said the one thing I knew would make her move.

"Tessa's in trouble."

The sound of a severed line meant Amelia was already grabbing her clothes. I handed back the cell I used and stood quickly looking for the exit.

"I'm sorry but I have to leave, promise me you're going to look after Abby for me."

Matt stood and looked towards the bar and then at me, "Get to the car I'll pay the tab and join you shortly, if your acting this weird then something important is going on."

Shaking my head was the best place to start.

"I have to leave and now, I can't involve you."

"I became involved with you the day I married your sister. There are some things you need to know so get to the car and wait for me."

Even with my own sense of urgency I was intrigued with what Matt had said. By the time I had got to the car he was already halfway across the car park, his remote opened the doors and within seconds we had left the golf club. Matt's cell rang and he placed it on speaker since he was driving.

Poor Abby was now frantic when she told him that Amelia had gone nuts, she rushed outside and placed her cell phone under the wheels of a cab and paid the man twenty bucks to reverse over it, when he did she paid him another twenty to drive over it again then jumped into the cab and drove off. Matt was ever the calming influence on my sister told her to go home and he will explain everything when he got there.

Abby insisted she was taking Hannah with her and his explanation had better be a good one because as far as she was concerned Amelia now ranked next to the blonde with the crazy eyes. Matt knew I was watching him closely, even when he closed his cell and carried on driving.

"As you know I'm a lawyer, I also know your family history and our profession but I can't change that. My sister on the other hand is more medically minded, she's a very skilled surgeon."

Matt looked at me to see if I had connected any of the dots yet.

"Did you know that we were careful with the date for the wedding, I wanted my sister to be there but she was stuck overseas and her posting wasn't over for another seven months after we announced our engagement?"

Although he talked he kept to his word, his speed was right at the top end of legal as we headed back to the hotel.

*******

It seems when Sarah returned she was placed on leave and helped her folks with the wedding arrangements. Being a society wedding the list was in it's hundreds, even the invite to Abby's brother was at the insistence of Abby, it shocked her fiancées family they didn't even know she had a brother and since he had never been seen he was assumed to be the black sheep of the family.

The invite was mailed to a PO Box in Virginia for a Mr. Thompson plus one and promptly forgotten about. The invite was R.S.V.P.'d less than two weeks before the wedding and Susan and her mother had to sit for an hour re-seating the guests to accommodate a man no one knew anything about, any conversation with Abby's grandmother on the subject of her nephew was met with the comment "that boy".

With the usual frantic behind the scenes activities on the wedding day Sarah didn't even come up for air until the limo ride to the church with her parents, the rumor mill had already started that the black sheep had arrived. Susan found Hannah and the other bride's maid, maids of honor and pages in a side room of the church, pulled her aside and asked Hannah to point out her brother.

markelly
markelly
2,572 Followers