Parking Lot Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joan658
joan658
1,200 Followers

His tongue connected with my clit and I went crazy. I grabbed his head and pressed it into my eager cunt. My legs quivered; I felt on the verge of collapse but Jake wrapped his arms around my hips to steady me. The tip of his wet tongue flicked over the nub of my clit like a warm wet vibrator. My vision blurred and I threw my head back. My pleasure was excruciating as my heart raced and my limbs quivered. Little mewling sounds escaped my throat and I climaxed faster than I remembered ever having done before. And my legs did give way.

Jake guided my bottom onto the couch. His strong hands spread my legs. Grasping my hips firmly, he pulled my pelvis to the edge of the sofa and resumed work on my dripping cunt. His tongue lapped up the juices running down my thighs. I felt him enter me with his soft wet appendage and swirl around the entrance of my hole; he penetrated me as far as he could and sucked my juices hungrily into his waiting mouth.

I felt his tongue sliding back up between my labia until he connected with my sensitive nub once more.

"Careful. It's really sensitive now." I cautioned as my hips ground into his face. The stubble on his checks scraped my inner thighs, but I did not care if he rubbed me raw as long as he kept licking my clit. I felt a finger enter me; then two. His finger tips found secret places inside me that sent waves of hot rapture coursing through my body. He worked his fingers in and out of my pussy as he sucked my stiff clit into his mouth. I knew I was only seconds away from ascending once again to that special place only women can go.

I screamed. "Oh gawd! Oh ... oh holly shit ... FUUUUCK!"

I needed to push his head away. But he persisted. His fingers fucked me; his mouth and tongue drove me wild and I came again ... and again.

"Stop ... please! Please ... I can't take any more." My hands pushed at his head again and he finally relented.

"I sensed you might have liked that? N'est pas?" He said with a satisfied grin on his face. He also had my pussy juice smeared over his checks and chin and nose. I pulled his face up to mine and kissed him.

My cunt was on fire and I felt limp as a dead snake but I still had a burning need to have him inside me.

"I need your cock inside my pussy, honey. Now ... hurry." I whispered.

Jake pulled my left leg around and up onto the couch, my right dangled from the edge of the sofa. He knelt between my wide spread limbs and rubbed the head of his impressive member over my swollen pussy lips, teasing me. When the head of his stiff shaft connected with my raw clit I yelped.

"Geeez ... Jake ... stop teasing and FUCK ME ... NOW!!!" So he did.

I felt the heat from his swollen cock as it entered, stretching my cunt wider than I had experienced in a very long time – only a former black lover had ever filled me more. It was exquisite. I felt so full of him. Waves of pleasure coursed through my total being. His cocked moved in and out of me and my body moved with his. I wrapped my arms around his neck and locked my heels on the backs of his thighs while his hips slammed his thick meat into me over and over.

I was in heaven; I was someplace else, in some ethereal realm of pure sensation, pure animal lust, pure instinct; I longed to take his seed deep in my womb.

I whispered "fuck me" over and over in his ear. My sexual tension built like an old fashioned steam boiler and I knew I was ready to explode.

"Ah ... ah ... ah ... ah ... oooooooh yeeeeeeees ... uuuuuuuuuh ... don't stop don't stop don't stop ... oh please don't ..."

I went over the edge. I lost control of my limbs. My head flailed from side to side. I think I screamed in poor Jake's ear – I really don't remember for sure. My legs shook uncontrollably but Jake did not stop fucking me. He seemed spurred on by my complete helplessness. His cock pounded me even harder; I felt him so deep inside – taking me to realms where no man had taken me before. My orgasm was one continuous trip in the stratosphere of bliss.

I heard Jake let out a mighty groan. I felt this body stiffen and he drove so deep into me that I gasped. I felt his cock spasm as he filled my eager cunt with his hot spunk and then he collapsed on top of me gasping for air.

"I sensed you might have liked that? N'est pas?" I whispered into his ear. He did his best to laugh but in his state of exhaustion, it was a pitifully weak laugh.

"Touché."

"Oh baby, that was so good; I haven't had a young stud like you fuck me so completely in a long time." His cock was still hard and his hips began to move slowly.

His cock stroked inside me in a most sensual way. I played with him by squeezing his hard shaft with my pussy muscles. I twirled my tongue around in his ear and nibbled on his ear lob. Then I fucked his ear with my tongue and felt his body quiver in response.

"Oh Jake ... yes, that feels so nice ... just like that ... nice and slow ... do you like it when I squeeze your cock inside me, baby?"

"Mmmmm yes ... it feels fantastic." He whispered, he nibbled on my earlobe between words. His hot breath on my neck sent shivers down my spine.

My arms were wrapped around his back and my hands moved all over the tight musculature there; I delighted in sensing his strength. I moved my hands lower and squeezed his tight ass checks and pulled him into me and urged him to quicken his pace once again.

I did not quite get over the edge before Jake shot another load of warm cum inside me, but I got close and loved every delicious second of being fucked by his powerful young body.

A thought occurred to me, so I pushed Jake up and off me and stood up. I looked back on the couch to check for stains and saw only one tiny wet spot.

"Sorry about the sofa, I guess it could have been a lot worse."

"Huh?" He sounded confused. I pointed at the small wet area. "Oh, no big deal. It'll scrub off."

As I stood before Jake, I felt a mixture of Jake's cum and my pussy juices running down my inner thigh. I reached down and scooped some of the sticky white stuff off my leg with my fingers and licked them clean. "I just adore the taste of your cum, baby."

"Oh ... ah yeah. You know I thought I tasted something ... ah, well, you know after I came in your mouth ... and ..."

"Did you like the taste?" I asked.

"I don't know ... it was salty and a little peculiar ... it wasn't horrible."

I licked some more of his cum from my fingers after retrieving it from my other leg.

"Want to try some more?" I bent over him as he sat on the sofa and placed my lips over his. I had not swallowed the mixture of my juices and his spunk so I let it drip from my mouth into his.

"Hmmm ... I can't say it's delicious but geez, it's so hot knowing it was just inside your sweet pussy ... I love it!" I gave him a big hug. I could tell he and I were going to be seeing a lot of each other.

I looked around and located the giant pack of paper towels and ripped one of the rolls open. I wiped my legs and pussy as best I could so I could sit with Jake on the sofa again without making a big mess. I was feeling just a tad exhausted and need to sit down and recover a bit. I took the soiled paper towel and threw it in the kitchen sink, there being no trash bin, as yet. When I returned to the living room and was about to sit next to Jake, I felt more wetness on my thighs.

"Damn."

"What's wrong?" Jake asked, looking a bit concerned.

"I'm still dripping."

"Oh ... wait, I have an idea ... come over here." He motioned for me to come closer.

He gently spread my legs apart and buried his face in my crotch. I could feel his tongue licking my opening and it felt like he was actually sucking me there. It felt marvelous and if he kept it up I'd be ready for another round of fucking.

"There ... I think I got it all." His face was wet with our mixed juices. I kissed him and swirled my tongue in his mouth again to taste more of my favorite delicacy. Then I flopped back on the couch; legs spread in a very un-ladylike fashion.

"Geeez if I hadn't quit smoking over twenty years ago I'd give anything for a cigarette right now."

"I don't have any cigarettes, but I do have something we could smoke." Jake said, somewhat tentatively.

"Oh really?" I hadn't smoked a joint for almost as long as I hadn't had a cigarette. The thought of sharing some pot with this beautiful young hunk thrilled me. I remembered how pot used to heighten the senses; how sex and food and fragrances were all more intense after a few hits on a joint.

I think my smile was all he needed. He found his backpack and rummaged around; eventually, he pulled out a zip lock bag. There were several joints already rolled inside.

The cannabis hit me fast – it had been a very long time since I'd smoked the stuff – everything got mellow just like the old days. We passed the joint back and forth and I felt myself getting randy again. Maybe it was the pot, or maybe it was seeing Jake's flaccid cock next to me every time I turned to pass the joint back to him ... I don't know. But I do know that I started stroking him again. I delighted in the feel of his dick growing slowly in my hand; it was one of those little things that always gives me a thrill.

"Keep that up baby and I'm going to have to do something about it." Jake said, trying sound macho. I giggled; he didn't sound the slightest bit macho.

We finished the joint and I put my other arm around Jake and kissed him forever as I continued to pump his stiffening meat with my other hand.

It was getting dark and I asked Jake if he had any candles. I knew the pot was affecting me, but I didn't care; I felt like a young girl again.

Jake lit a few candles. His apartment was a disaster, boxes and personal belongings were strewn everywhere. When he lit the candles, everything was transformed.

"Awesome man ..." I said, reverting to the lingo of the seventies that I had not used in decades. I pushed Jake on his back and sucked him a moment to restore his shrinking cock. As soon as he was respectably stiff I climbed on and inserted him. I slid so so slowly down his long shaft; savoring the exquisite sensations as each millimeter of his hot meat penetrated me.

When he was buried completely within me, I rocked slowly on him; every subtle shift of my hips sent excruciatingly delightful sensations throughout my body. I took long deep breaths. I closed my eyes, rolled my head back, and moaned softly. I found Jake's hands and bought them to my breasts. His hands were so warm; his palms slightly rough. His fingertips pinched and squeezed my nipples. How I longed to still have milk in them that I might have let him taste the sweetness, but those days were long past. Still, I pulled his head to my breasts and he suckled me; I shuddered with delight. The heat in my cunt was building and I was in need of more than slowly sliding his cock around inside.

I whispered in his ear.

"I want you to fuck me baby I want you to split me wide open I want you to make me your cum slut I need you baby I need you now baby ... "

I started slamming my hips up and down hard on his rigid shaft. He bit my nipple hard and I screamed. "Oh gawd YES!!!"

Jake pushed me off him and got me on my hands and knees; he jammed his cock roughly inside me, grabbed a handful of my long hair and pulled my hand back. His other hand took a breast and squeezed tight - a hand hold as he slammed into my hungry cunt.

"Is this want to you want you little slut? Tell me ... tell me you love it, slut!"

I did. I yelled for him to fuck me harder, to hurt me. I went kind of crazy; maybe it was the pot – who knows. As he pounded me – later I would discover bruises on my butt – I came. It was the most intense orgasm of my life. Everything got blurry. His grunting and nasty talk faded. I felt ... felt ... indescribable ... and then I lost all consciousness. Fainted. For how long I don't know. When I came back to the world I was lying flat on my belly, my arms splayed out in front of me, and Jake was still slamming into my hot cunt making a loud squishing sound with every thrust. I moaned; it still felt beautiful.

He cried out; his cock jerked inside me. He gave one last mighty thrust and stayed buried deep in my cunt; his cock spasmed over and over and delivered his seed deep inside me.

"I think I love you baby." I said in my delirium.

Later as we lay side by side entwined in each others arms on the soft carpet trying to recover, I whispered something in his ear.

"I have to tell you something ... something important."

"You love me?" He whispered.

"No. I'm starving ... famished! Let's order pizza."

He looked a bit crestfallen but he retrieved his cell phone and dialed. If there is one phone number every college student has committed indelibly to memory, it's his, or her, favorite pizza joint. When he was done I asked for the phone.

"Who are you calling?" He asked.

"I'm leaving a message on the machine at home for my hubby." I explained. "Oh ... yeah honey, it's me ... just wanted to let you know I'm staying with a friend tonight. Didn't want you to worry ... I don't know when I'll be home ... I might stay over tomorrow night too ... I'll let ya know. Bye ... love you."

"Geez, you weren't kidding earlier when you said ..."

"He's used to it. I get the same kind of messages too. As long as we don't have some previous plans – like theater tickets, or something like that, then just about anything goes. How long before the pizza gets here?"

"Forty-five minutes." Jake answered.

"I don't think I'll survive that long ... but let's take a shower since we've got a few minutes. OK?"

Jake directed me to a stack of towels in a duffle bag in his bedroom. Jake had some trouble finding shampoo and soap, but we eventually climbed into the shower together and gave each other a very sensual washing. I used my mouth to make sure Jake's cock was clean; I didn't taste any soap but that little bugger woke up again. Jake pushed me up against the tile and slipped it inside me and we fucked with warm water cascading over us – it was quite lovely. Neither of us came. I had to wash his cock again and check for soap residue one more time. The ringing doorbell interrupted us.

Jake jumped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around himself and scurried to the door shouting.

"Hold on ... hold on, I'm coming." I heard him open the door and ask the guy how much we owed him – I'd given Jake two twenties for before we showered. I walked out into the living room wrapping my hair in a towel as I walked; it was the only towel I had; otherwise, I was completely naked.

"Who's that at the door, honey?" I said as I entered the room; still arranging my hair in the towel. Jake was standing by the front door holding his towel with one hand and trying to figure out how to take the pizza and pay the delivery guy with just one other hand free. The pizza guy was almost as cute as Jake - he looked like he was about five years older than Jake, but that was OK by me.

Jake and the delivery guy both turned and look at me at the same time. Their jaws dropped together. Sometimes I can be so naughty. I walked over to the door.

"Jake baby, you were going to give him I nice tip weren't you? Or may he would rather I give him one." I said as I knelt in front of the pizza guy. He was wearing sweats which made it ridiculously simple for me to slide his sweat pants down his legs and start sucking his cock. He hadn't even had time to get hard, but I quickly corrected that situation.

I took the pizza guy's cock out of my mouth and turned my head towards Jake. "I've always wanted to make it with two guys at the same time." I said.

The night was looking up, but in the end, I was very disappointed ... by the time I got to my pizza, it was stone cold.

joan658
joan658
1,200 Followers
12