All Comments on 'Parking Lot Quickie'

by skygod600

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it.

Such a hot story I hope he tracks her down and knocks her up. Rip her pantyhose open and fuck a baby into her waiting womb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story

Hoping there will be a part two to this one. I could see him humiliating her in front of her husband.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I like your story. I however look for ones that are a bit older because they are the ones that usually wear pantyhose. My last was a women I would say in her 50s. Clubs are best, late night because they probably would have had a drink or two. She came up to the car park, with another woman,she wasn't the best looker, I don't care, I had watched her walk in her pantyhose in the club. I had even smiled and said hi to her, she did smile back, probably wondering why a 25 year old would smile, maybe thinking do I know him. She would soon. They talked, laughed as women do, then they said goodbye, the other women got in her car, waved and drove off. She walked, heels clicking, I waited, she stopped at her car, opened the door, my balaclava down I jumped in the back, behind her, she screamed, I showed her the knife, please be quiet and drive, she was crying, drive, I don't want to hurt you, believe me beautiful we will both walk away from this. I always say it nicely, in my deep voice, trying to keep her calm. Then the question, what do you want, take my money. Please drive, she did, I direct her where to go, a park on the outskirts of town. I tell her where to park, now give me the keys, I take them. Now heres the deal, I don't want to hurt you but we are going to have sex, not something you would not have had before. After that, you will be free to drive away. I chose you because you looked so sexy in your pantyhose, which I like, so lets get out of the car. I opened the door for her, nice, now around the front, good, now turn around, she did. I moved behind her, keeping her between the car and me, my hands running down the back of her neck, to her covered breasts, then down to her skirt, slowly lifting it, mm, a white gusset, not my favorite pantyhose, but no panties, that would make it easier, I was hard. Please, no, I have money, please, my hands running up her legs. I lowered my pants, then leaned against her, pressing my hard cock against her bottom. Now, beautiful, I am not going to hurt you, but I am going to cut your pantyhose so I can get to your pussy so don't move. Now lean forward and she did as I carefully cut her pantyhose. I then ran my finger along her pussy, beautiful, not wet, damp as pussies are. I found her clit, gently rubbing, she didn't respond. I took the tube of lube I have and applied some to my fingers, then rubbed her pussy again, again her clit, then put some on the head of my cock. Lets make it easy beautiful, spread your legs, she did, good and I rubbed my cock against her pussy, she flinched, easy and I pushed forward and up, slowly sliding into her, her pantyhose rubbing against me, stopping, letting her feel it. Slowly at first, I heard her sobbing, I went faster as her pussy got wetter, easier now, I reached under feeling for her clit, out now, pushing in deep, holding there, rubbing her clit, her pantyhose against me, she was much wetter, I pulled back, I needed to cum, so I fucked her hard and fast, take my cum beautiful, that's it, right up your wet pussy as I shot deep into her. I pulled back, wiped my cock, she stood up straight, turn around, she did, thankyou beautiful and I gave her the keys and walked into the park. I watched as she drove off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Stupid!

He rapes a woman, then makes a beeline to retrieve his car...

What, he's naked or a ninja? Get real, he ends up being bubba's bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think trash like this should not be encouraged.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous