All Comments on 'Party Card Game'

by CeasarBoobage

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Okay so now your swingers. Well done I hope you enjoy your lifestyle. It's just something I could never do. And no I don't envy you, either of you. But you seem to be good with it and of course you will do it again, the Genie is out of the bottle. Your wife will crave more cock than you can give her and you will crave more pussy than your wife can give you, that's how swingers get through their lives, and stay married.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fantasy is great.

Hot sex, if only one did not have to worry about STDs. But that is what fantasy is for.

jalapamajalapamaalmost 14 years ago
Five

I gave it a five, wish there was a six. Nice story, well told.

DATAGUY53DATAGUY53almost 14 years ago
Very fun read

Excellent story ... these are my favourite kind ... group games / strip poker etc. Keep up the good work ... it had me "up" for a while.

DDHeavenDDHeavenalmost 14 years ago

Umm, to the Anonymous comment. This is what you call a story, there is not actual guarantee this happened in real life. I think you may be jumping the gun a bit and to the author, I am so sorry about the two star rating. My computer was lagging and it clicked the wrong spot!! Love your work, keep it up. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I took all the trouble to get here, but I only read enough to know I didn't like it.

I took all the trouble to get here, but I only read enough to know I didn't like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved it

Great story well written. Who would want to be in a game like that? Just watching my wife getting fucked would sell me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would love to party like that. Your story got me going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, if a couple fucks others together, in the same room, its about as open and honest as cheating gets, hope they can live with it, my guess is she will want more cock before he wants more pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCeasarBoobage@CeasarBoobage
Welcome to my kinky little corner of Literotica! Feel free to hang out and have a drink or three while you take a gander at my stories. Actually, I'll have one too. *cheers* My mind is frequently in the gutter, and while it's there it comes up with random thoughts and scenes ...