Party Card Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her cheeks flushed, Karen composed herself and drew her card. Making a face, she suddenly laughed. "This is easier than it seems. It says I have to remove one item of clothing. Didn't say what item."

She put her card down right in front of her and bent over, reaching for her shoe. As Karen's head went below the table, Kathy gave me another quick squeeze and leaned forward onto the table. She picked up Karen's card and put it on the discard stack, then slowly leaned back on me. It was so damn hard to keep a straight face! She was giving me the slowest lap dance ever, and I was doing my best to pretend nothing was happening. It would be obvious once she stood up though.

Tossing her shoe off to the side, Karen said "You're up again Marty."

He took his card and leaned back. "Well, looks like I'll be getting the next punishment card then. No way in hell am I doing stand on the table and do a striptease for two minutes."

Picking up the card, he started laughing. "This is horrible. Or awesome. Or both, I don't know!"

Marty stood up and walked away as the rest of us looked confused. Sandra picked up his card and laughed. She just shook her head and put the card away. A minute later, Marty came out of the bathroom to be greeted by our laughter. His punishment was to put his undergarments on the outside of his clothes. His boxers were over his pants, his socks pulled over his shoes, and his t-shirt was on top of his polo shirt.

Holy shit, the way Kathy was laughing she was bouncing up and down on my cock, and I noticed just a little back and forward movement too. Without thinking, I grabbed her hips thinking I would stop her from moving, but I slipped up and only pulled her tighter! Luckily, I got myself composed before my wife caught the look of strain on my face.

Finally, two more rounds passed, and Kathy had to climb off my lap. At once, both Sam and Karen looked at my crotch. There was no hiding how much I was liking Kathy's ass on me. I cringed, expecting to get in trouble somehow, but when all I heard was laughing, I knew this night was going to go much further, and probably quickly too.

The next several rounds went on like this, with no one getting anything too risque. That changed a bit with Lucy. We must have all had a total of one full drink per round thanks to Sandra's "double number" rule. As she drew her card, Lucy's face first showed shock, then she appeared to think about it, then she smiled, seemingly interested. She counted out three places and pointed to me. She stood up and walked over to me, holding our her hand.

Confused, I took her hand and she pulled me to my feet. Putting her finger to her lips to 'shush' me, she let me read the card. It said "Take the first person to your left who is of the opposite sex, go into the bathroom, and exchange all clothes. Two minute time limit. You will remain dressed this way the rest of the game." My jaw dropped as she tossed the card to the table and pulled me to the bathroom. We didn't even look at the others around the table. A voice started to read the card out loud just before we reached the bathroom.

She stopped halfway into the bathroom, and I closed the door behind us. Just a moment later, I heard a voice from the other side of the door "Your time starts now. Double numbers means you have four minutes."

Looking at each other, we both just started laughing. "Well this is awkward. We only have a few minutes, we should get to it" I said as I pulled my shirt off.

But that's as far as I got – my eyes were glued to Lucy as she slowly took her shirt off. She didn't look at me, but once her shirt came off, she tossed it on the counter, keeping her eyes on the floor. She pulled the straps of her bra down over her shoulders, pulling her bra down around her stomach. Twisting it around so the hooks were in the front, she unlatched it and tossed it on top of her shirt. As she started to unzip her skirt, she paused and looked at me, catching me staring. My eyes were locked on her tits. They were just over my hand size, wonderfully shaped, and clearly all natural.

A surprise "AHHEEEEMMMM" from her broke my concentration. "Hurry up man, time is running out. If you don't quit drooling over my boobs we will never finish."

I didn't know how much time passed, so I stripped down as fast as I could, and it couldn't have been more than ten seconds before I was standing in front of her stark naked. It was her turn to stare. She had only unzipped her skirt and as I watched, it dropped to the floor. The intense feeling of staring at this woman undressing for me had my cock standing at attention, and it had trapped her eyes. She walked towards me and put both hands on my cock, lightly stroking me, every touch of hers sending lightning bolts of pleasure through me. "Fair is fair" I thought as I reached out to take both breasts in my hands, softly kneading them.

"One minute left!" came through the door, making both of us jump.

Bending over, she guided my cock into her waiting mouth, sucking in only half of my length, bobbing her head quickly up and down. I could feel my throbbing head push against the inside of her cheek. Reaching underneath, my hand latched onto her breast, squeezing her soft flesh, her nipple stuck between two of my fingers, tweaking it as I squeezed.

Shaking my head, I forced myself to push her away. We had to go now. "Stop it, dammit, I can't believe I'm saying this, but we need to get dressed."

She stood up, wiping off her lips and breathing hard. "Holy shit man, I want more of that cock. I will have more of it before the night is over."

Handing me her lace panties, she giggled at me. "They are going to look so cute on you, stud."

Feeling ridiculous, I put on her panties and skirt. I had to pull it higher than she wore it, but it wouldn't fasten any other way, so the skirt was now halfway up my thighs. This was a first for me, but so was the bra. Lucy didn't look too bad wearing my stuff, but I made a horrible woman. Finally ready to leave, she headed for the door. I stopped her before she could grab the knob.

Her (my) shirt was untucked, and I knew she had no bra on. Holding onto her hips, I pulled her back to me. My hands made their way up under her shirt, latching on to both beautiful breasts, enjoying one last grope. As I let go of her and straightened my clothes, I said "Now we can go."

Just as Lucy opened the door, Sam was on the other side, his hand raised like he was just about to knock on the door, saying "Time's up folks! HOLY CRAP you make a terrible cross-dresser."

As I walked back into the room, everyone was laughing loudly at my new outfit. Luckily, the embarrassment made my cock shrink down to normal – I did not want to have to explain that just now to Karen and Gerald. I did get a questioning look from Karen, but I mouthed to her "our rules" and she was ok, and went on laughing with the others about how funny I looked with a skirt.

With everyone now recovered from my glamorous entrance, it was now already Karen's turn again. They had continued to play while we were gone. When I watched her draw the card, I noticed a bunch of new cards had appeared in the stack. Maybe my bathroom trip was an inspiration. She read her card out loud "Choose one person to give you a kiss for 5 minutes."

She shook her head. "Too easy. I think that's too tame for me right now. I'm going to refuse this - I want a PUNISH ME card."

Karen reached for the stack, and read it out loud as her face turned darker and darker red. "OK, this will work. It says 'Choose one person that is not your spouse – and give that person a lap dance while stripping to your underwear - the dance is for two songs'." She turned to Sam, pointed at him, and said "Allright Sammy, you are it, mister. This is a little more interesting than just a kiss. Someone turn on some music!"

Winking at me, she walked slowly to Sam, exaggerating her strut. Her hips popping to the side with every step, helping make her boobs bounce constantly the whole way over to him. At first I was jealous but realized that turn-about is fair play. Besides, this kind of thing was most of the reason we were staying the night here.

All eyes were on Karen as she got to work on Sam. I really did not want to watch this. At least not yet. Looking around, I was surprised to see that everyone had changed seats. I was too pre-occupied to see it before, but they had all moved. Everyone was still sitting in the boy-girl-boy-girl rotation, but no one was sitting with their spouses anymore.

My attention turned back to Karen and my jaw dropped to see her already in just her underwear. Less than a minute had passed, but her clothes were already on the floor. She was straddling Sam, grinding her pussy into his crotch, which naturally put her tits right in front of his face. Just to make sure he was enjoying them, her hands were behind his head pulling him tight to her. Hearing a slurping smacking noise coming from their direction, there was no way he wasn't sucking on the girls already.

She stood back up and turned around, sitting back down quickly. Making eye contact with me, she winked and blew me a kiss. She bent forward, and holding her hands together trapped her breasts between her arms, shaking and wiggling her whole body. It might have been unexpected to her, but I saw the next part coming. The straps of her bra worked their way down off her shoulders, a few inches at a time, but they eventually fell all the way down. Only the material of the cups was holding them up enough to cover her nipples, and only just barely.

Part way through the second song, the other women seemed to get tired of watching her and were losing interest. Karen saw this and left Sam, bouncing her way over to Marty, and danced next to him for a moment before swinging her leg over him, straddling his lap. His eyes lit up as she wiggled her tits in front of his face. Without waiting for an invitation he put his face between her boobs, and his hand soon followed, smothering his face with them.

After grinding on his cock for a moment, she pushed his head back and stood up. Carefully she lifted her leg to move off of him, and a small wet spot was clearly visible on her panties, hidden once again as she spun away from him. She went around the table stopping next at Gerald. Just like with Marty, she sat on his lap. He too reached up, and she moved to cover her boobs, but that wasn't what he was after. Grabbing the loose shoulder straps of her bra, he pulled down on them and pushed down on her arms.

Karen squealed a little, but did not stop him. She pulled her arms out of the straps and quickly moved her hands back up to cover her breasts. Her fingers slightly spread, the tips of her nipples were still poking out as she massaged her pale white globes.

Done with the same short dance she gave Marty, she got up again. Instead of fixing her bra properly, she just pulled the cups back up to barely cover herself. Dancing around the table again, she came to me, the only guy left. She came up to me and slid a leg across my lap, then stopped. After a quick kiss on my cheek, she stood up and turned her back on me and reached her across Lucy's lap.

"Karen, what are you doing?" Lucy squealed.

"Just dancing and being dirty" Karen responded.

She stood up again quickly, but turned around. Once again going to Lucy's lap, she sat on her facing away this time. Karen laid her head back, to the side of Lucy's, turning to breathe on her neck, and put her arms up around the back of her head. Lucy got a sly smile and reached forward, sliding her hands up and down Karen, caressing her sides and stomach. Slowly her hands inched upwards, covering her bra. She pulled the material down quickly, stopping only when it reached her waist.

Karen's eyes closed and she moaned softly, barely making any noise above the music. Lucy got a firm hold on Karen's breasts, pushing them together before tightly pinching her knobby nipples between her thumbs and forefingers.

The third song ended, and in the sudden silence Karen realized where she was and looked up sheepishly. "Whoops, I guess it's time to move."

Awkwardly, she stood up and fixed her bra, and turned to go back to Sam. As the next song started, she turned back to me and flopped in my lap, hugging me to her. As she bucked her hips into mine, she whispered into my ear. "So is all this what we agreed to do tonight? Am I turning you on? Bet you can't wait to fuck me now, but you will have to wait."

I pushed her back and pulled the crotch of her panties to the side. My fingers slid between her wet lips and I pushed forward, my middle finger sinking palm-deep inside of her. Curling forward, my fingertip brushed against her g-spot, making her shudder sharply, and produced a quick scream of passion. Pulling her bra to the side, I uncovered just enough to lick her nipple, sucking it in and biting lightly.

Untangling myself from her, I kissed her on the cheek. "I think you are forgetting the person you are supposed to be dancing for."

Smiling, she got off my lap and gave me a wink as she danced back to Sam. Arms above her head, she shook her hips and wiggled her ass at him, staying just at his knees. When her back was to him, he reached up and with a flick of his wrist had unhooked her bra. With nothing to keep it in place it fell to the ground, but this time she didn't even try to cover up. She turned to him and playfully slapped his cheek.

He reached forward and took her ass in both his hands and pulled her closer. She sat on him, his hands helping dig her ass into his cock. Just then the song ended, but it took them a moment to recover and stop grinding. She stopped moving and just sat still on him. She reached back and took his hands off of her, laying them on her thighs.

As she stood up, I could now see she was covered in a sheen of sweat and she was breathing deeply from her exertions. Getting back to her seat, she flopped down, no longer concerned with her near nudity like she was before. Her eyes bright, she looked around the table. "I think I may have gone a little too far. Don't I need a punishment now?"

We all looked at Gerald, I sure couldn't remember the specific rule for this. He nodded at her. "That's right, you didn't follow the card, so everyone has to decide the punishment now. Who has any ideas?"

People shouted out suggestions, and I heard "spanking" repeated several times. Gerald spoke up, "So I have heard spanking the most – does everyone agree on this?"

People nodded and said 'yes' all the way around the table. "All right then" Gerald said, "everyone gets to spank her five times, once for every person she danced for that she wasn't supposed to, and one for neglecting Sam."

Karen popped up from her chair and turned to Sam. Bending over slight from the waist, she rested her hands on the table. Pointing her ass towards him, she said "If you must, go ahead and start it then..." pretending to be upset about it.

Five quick smacks later, Karen smiled slightly and stood up, going to Lucy and doing the same thing. Each person got their turn, and all around the table, I saw that everyone who wasn't smacking her ass was staring at her breasts as they bounced every time her ass got hit. She came to me last, and bent over again. Both cheeks were glowing a light cherry red from the swats she had been given.

My five were gentle as I could tell they were starting to hurt her. Going to her chair, she almost sat down before she decided that would be a bad idea. "Maybe I will just stand up for a while until the stinging goes away" she said.

We got a good laugh out of that, and then stopped, looking around at each other. Marty said what everyone was thinking. "Umm, so who is next then? I kind of lost track."

No one answered, we all just looked a little lost.

Taking the lead, I reached forward and took the nearest card. "OK everyone, time to stand up. The card says we all have to change places at the table."

We all got up and milled around, and I swore that every guy went past us at least once, walking close enough to grab a feel of Karen's ass. Maybe the fact that she pointed it at them when they walked by served as an invitation.

Taking an open seat everyone was walking by, I ended up sitting next to Kathy. She saw it was me and announced to the table "After all the attention his wife gave to my husband, I think it's time we partner up with the people we are sitting next to – now Mark is mine. Everyone else partner up too."

Kathy was next now, so she took the next card. "This is different" she said, "this rule says that anything one person does, their partner has to do also."

Gerald took the next card and said "Looks like I'm taking the punishment card – I don't want to do a table dance."

Picking up the punishment card, he groaned. "Time for some more skin folks, this one says I need to undress my spouse. But since we have partners now, how does that work?"

Lucy answered quickly. "As your spouse, I don't wanna get naked, at least not yet, so it's your partner."

Sandra and Gerald exchanged glances and she shrugged her shoulders. "Hey, we might as well, we can't let Karen be the only one showing some skin. Of course you do realize that this means I have to get you all nekkid too, right?"

He responded with a mumbled "I know" as he stood up and offered his hand to her, helping her stand up. She stumbled a bit as she stood, showing us that she was probably a little more hammered than the rest of us. We were all feeling the effects of the liquor as it had been flowing quite easily. I'm sure this was the main reason behind a lot of the not-so-subtle groping action I had seen going on, and was a strong factor in much of the exhibitionist coming out of a few people.

Gerald unbuttoned her shirt, starting slowly because Sandra had issues standing still. He guided her hands to his shoulders, and it helped, she was no longer pushing her body into his hands as he pulled her shirt apart. Of course, I couldn't help but think that maybe it wasn't really an accident that she was doing this. Her body language was telling us all how turned on she was at this point.

With a bit of difficulty, he finally got Sandra's shirt off and tossed it behind her. Her face went red and she tried to cover herself quickly. Looking around, she saw everyone staring, but her eyes lingered on my almost nude wife. Karen smiled real big and motioned with her hands to hurry up. "Well come on girl, I need you to help distract the guys, I can't be the only one their eyes are enjoying."

Closing her eyes, Sandra inhaled deeply, held it, and exhaled loudly. She dropped her hands and put them behind her. Swaying slightly, she slurred out "OK, why not. Please continue. Marty, I hope you're enjoying this, you always did say it turned you on to think about seeing me naked and doing naughty things in front of a bunch of other people."

As Gerald unfastened her skirt and worked it down her hips, Sam reached up to her back and uhnooked Sandra's bra. Her eyes popped open at the extra hands on her. She turned around to see who it was and glared playfully at Sam. "Hey, no one said anything about anyone else helping out."

He ignored her and reached for her loosened bra, pulling it off of her. She modestly tried to cover up again, but at the same time Gerald had pulled her plain white panties down, making her completely exposed. She covered up the best she could, knowing all eyes were on her, I could see her staring at the pile of clothes she was now standing in.

The silence was complete until Karen spoke up. "Honey, you have nothing to be ashamed about, your body looks great. And now it feels weird to know I am topless and not one single person is even glancing at me."

This made Sandra look up, noticing that Karen was right. "What the hell, I can get used to this. Besides, now it's payback time, now I will be getting someone else to show off their skin too."