Party Card Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned to Sam and smiled. "Arms up, big boy, let's get this shirt off of you."

He did as ordered, and even though it took her some work, she got his shirt pulled off. Still swaying, she had trouble focusing on his belt. Looking right behind her, she saw Sam facing her, and looked at him thoughtfully. "Kathy, do you mind if I use your husband for a minute?"

Noticing her raised eyebrows, she giggled and quickly corrected herself. "Wait, not like that, sorry. Can I use him for a chair? I seem to have trouble standing right now."

"Oh, that's better" Karen responded, "feel free, but try not to get him too worked up, he has issues controlling his hands sometimes, especially when he's had this much to drink."

Smiling over her shoulder at Sam, she pushed his legs apart and sat on one leg, almost seeming to aim so that her pussy went directly on top of his knee. With her legs spread for balance, she still swayed a bit and her aim was off. After "accidentally" grabbing his cock with both hands, she seemed to realize she was a bit off, and moved her hands to his belt. We all laughed and I heard a few comments about "ya right, suuuure that was an accident."

His belt undone, Sandra loosed the button and slid down the zipper. The view she was giving him, plus her groping lead to what we all expected, and it seemed the large bulge in the front of his pants was holding them up. Leaning forward a bit she hooked her thumbs in the sides of his pants and pulled down. Both his pants and boxers went down at the same time, and his cock bounced back up. She stopped immediately as his cock went straight up to smack her in the face.

No one else moved or spoke, all waiting to see what would happen now. The shaft of his cock was across her cheek, it's purple mushroom head was directly on top of her lips. After pausing for a few seconds, she licked her lips (and the head of his cock) and pushed out her lips in the shape of a big kiss. The top half of the purple head disappeared into that kiss as she bent over further, pushing his clothes down to bunch up on his shoes.

When Sandra sat back up, her face was once again a beet-red color. She sat straight up then leaned back a little, putting her hands behind her on Sam's thigh. Speaking to no one, she said "Sorry, I think I lost myself for a minute there."

Looking to Gerald, she said "But it is a nice view, especially up so close. Now sit down and let me finish."

Gerald sat as ordered, and turned his chair to face her. She wiggled her ass a bit and smiled back at Sam. "Thanks for letting me use you. For a chair, that is."

She went down to her hands and knees in front of Gerald and worked on his shoes. Tossing them to the side, she got the rest of his clothes off and tossed them also. She put her hands on his knees to get up and stopped again.

It was one of the most erotic things I remember seeing. Their naked bodies, and Sandra kneeling between his legs, staring at his cock pointing directly at her face from less than a foot away. The sexual tension was thick in the air, and I now caught the scent of her sex filling the air. To break the spell of the moment, I almost wanted to walk over to them and shove her head down, impaling her face on his cock.

Marty spoke up, jolting everyone from their thoughts. "OK then! They are done, but I think we need to follow what the punishment card said. My spouse did it, but someone else helped too, and she did more than just undress him. I think as punishment for that, she needs to see me do it too, and with my partner. And Lucy needs to follow suit too since her husband was involved."

Everyone but me was looking at Marty when he said this, and we all looked to the other three people that would be involved also. I snuck a look back at Gerald and Sandra, and they had not moved. Nor had his cock shrank any. Without any further speaking, the other four stood up and faced each other, nervously starting to take each other's clothes off.

Karen looked at me as Sam pulled down her panties, the only clothes she had left. With a questioning look on her face and a movement of her hands she asked me if she could continue. She pointed at me, then at back and forth between Kathy and me and nodded. Sensing her intent and question, I nodded back to her. A voice in the back of my head said that I shouldn't, but the alcohol made that voice hard to hear.

When Karen turned back to Sam and lifted his shirt, I quickly noticed that no one was watching Gerald and Sandra any more, and I tried to hide my surprise as he reached out to grab her head and pull it towards him. She did not resist, but smiled and opened her mouth wide. Her head blocked my view as it descended, but the look on Gerald's face showed exactly what she was doing. A moment later, so did the bobbing of her head as it rose above the surface of the table and fell back down again. In shock, I looked around again and saw no one watching. I got Kathy's attention, as we were the only two not yet stripping each other, and motioned to them. Her mouth gaped open in surprise, but she recovered quickly.

Without further comment, she denied me the pleasure of stripping her as she shed her clothes in just seconds, then while I was still staring at her in shock, she yanked my shirt off . She took my hand and pulled on me, making me stand also. Laughing quietly as she removed Lucy's clothes from our bathroom trip, she took off every piece of my clothing as quickly as possible, making me sit down to get my shoes. The thought crossed my mind that this was the same scenario as Gerald and Sandra played through, and as I looked over at them, seeing her head still bobbing, I felt a wetness envelop my own cock.

Not expecting her to blow me, I looked down to see her face up against my body, my cock feeling the tightness of her throat. Unless my eyes deceived me, she was also fingering herself with the hand that wasn't caressing my balls. Tearing my eyes off the sight of inhaling me I looked around. Every other couple that was undressing each other had done it almost exactly the same as Sandra and Gerald, only kneeling down instead of sitting on a knee. But the ladies did not stop when kneeling in front of their new partners. They were all nose-to-belly deep on their new men's cock.

Kathy was so focused on inhaling my throbbing cock, she did not see the others until I made her stop. It took a minute, but she looked up at me, her face almost seeming to say she was upset. Leaning down to her, I pulled her head to mine and whispered in her ear "If you don't stop now I am going to cum in about three seconds. Get up and let me taste you now."

She didn't hesitate but sat on the edge of the table, her legs open for me. Falling to my knees, my face was drawn to her soaking wet pussy and my tongue played with her clit with the same ferocity she had attacked my cock with. My cock was still throbbing, begging for release, but I ignored it, focusing only on her pussy. She fell back, laying spread eagle on the table, moaning for more. Her hips thrust up at me as she got closer to orgasm. I felt a hand on my head, as Kathy grabbed a handful of my hair, pulling me tighter against her as she started to scream out in pleasure.

Her scream was the tipping point for everyone else. I heard the other guys grunting and calling out as their cocks exploded at the same times into their partners mouths. Kathy let go of my head and her body fell limp on the table, so I got back up on my chair to see the rest of the guys sit down, falling back in blissful exhaustion. I could see now that my cock was the only one still standing up straight, and saw that the other three women also noticed.

Karen was facing me and I saw she had a few drops of Sam's cum on her chin, and several on her breasts. She came over to me and wagged her finger at me. "Naughty boy, you didn't follow the rules like everyone else. Now it's my turn, I can't let her have all the fun."

She sat on the table next to Kathy, who was now sitting up, and the orgasmic blush on her chest and face was fading. Back to my knees I went, ready to make another pussy happy – and this time my wife's. I hardly noticed that Kathy got down from the table, but as I put two fingers inside my wife and my tongue on her clit, I once again felt a mouth on my cock.

Looking down quickly, I saw my cock inside Kathy's mouth. She was laying on her side on the floor in front of me. She drew her head back to say "I still want it, and you owe me a treat like all the other girls got."

Still sliding my fingers in and out of Karen's pussy, I put my mouth back to work on her clit. My free hand went to to feel Kathy's head rising and falling on my cock. Reaching down her body, I held her breast, teasing her nipple between my fingers.

I felt the table move and opened my eyes, wondering what was going on. Both Lucy and Sandra were leaning over my Karen, licking the cum from her breasts. Each of them then sucked on her nipples, making Karen scream. As turned on as we both were, I knew she would be cumming quickly, and she didn't disappoint.

She screamed in passion as I felt her pussy tighten up on my fingers. Her hips bucking sharply as wave after wave of pleasure hit her. The sights, sounds, and feelings were too much for me. I couldn't hold back any more. Moving my hand from Kathy's breast to her head, I pulled her tight as I started to cum. It felt like it started down in my legs, shooting through my whole body.

My mind went fuzzy, the feeling was so intense. I felt Karen tense up again as my hand clenched, triggering another wave of pleasure for her. I heard a gagging sound and I looked down to see Kathy push herself away from my cock, my cum running from her mouth as she tried to swallow all of it.

Totally drained, I couldn't even get back up onto my chair. I just lay back where I was kneeling, my legs and arms splayed out where ever they had flopped to. Feeling a hand on my leg, I looked up to see Kathy crawling towards me on all fours. Even though I had just finished cumming, I felt my cock try to start rising at the sight of her approaching I reached out and grabbed a breast, hanging in front of me, swaying as she crawled. As she turned to my cock, I saw she still had my cum in her hair and on her cheek

Leaning down, she took my limp dick into her mouth, sucking it in as hard as she could while she milked my balls. She made a popping sound when she opened her mouth and my cock fell out. I couldn't believe it, but it was starting to get hard again. "I'm not starting over, I just wanted to get a little more out of you. I wanted every last drop you could give me." Then she stood up and walked back to her chair.

Everyone seemed to have recovered, and we were all sitting around the table again, still sitting with our new partners. Even though most of us were quite drunk, and sexually satisfied for the moment, we all still seemed to be wide awake and wanting more. "So do we start another round?" asked Lucy.

All around the table, we all nodded our heads. "Why not?" I asked, "The night is still kind of young and we could handle some more fun before heading off to bed."

People had been adding in cards regularly, but I thought that the cards left were probably a bit too 'steamy' for all of us, since most of us had just finished cumming. Tossing in a toothpick, I took a card to write on.

The second I threw it on the table, Lucy picked it up. She looked around at us as if expecting a challenge. "I don't care if it's my turn. Everyone except me and Sandra have cum, and I am still up for anything."

She smiled a huge grin as she read it and tossed it to the side. "My card says I have to sit on the lap of every man here and rub my pussy on his cock until it's hard again."

Marty quickly picked up a card too and Sandra held out her hand to him, waiting for him to finish. Lucy took a step from her chair and sat on me, facing the table. After Kathy's tease on the floor, my cock had quickly shrank again, but Lucy's wet pussy had it hard again in only a few seconds. She moaned softly "Oh damn this feels good, I don't want to stop... Ohhh ya..... Well, off to the next cock."

She got up and walked quickly to Gerald. "No, husband of mine, I need to skip you right now. Don't worry, I will be back."

His jaw dropped and he looked pained as she went and sat on Sam's lap. We could tell he was back in business quickly too, the look on her face clearly said so. Without a word, she got up and went to Marty, just as he finished writing and handed the card to Sandra. Lucy looked before she sat, and smiled as she lowered herself on him. "Good boy, you were already waiting for me."

After only a few seconds she got up. "Sorry bud, the card said I had to sit on you, but you were ready too soon. Can't stay if I can feel you throbbing."

She went to Gerald again. "See babe, told you I would be back."

She sat on him facing us, and her face said he was already hard too. But she didn't stop. Her eyes closed, she leaned forward and put her forearms on the table, her arms bracketing her breasts. They bounced slightly as she moved, but she stopped soon. After moving her ass slightly, her face changed and her mouth opened. We knew she saved him for last so she could fuck him until she came. Gaining speed, she thrusted faster and faster. Suddenly stopping, her face contorted as her body shook.

Lucy sat still as she finished cumming, but Sandra didn't wait for her to get down, she read up her card and stood up. "My card says I have to sit on the cocks that Lucy made hard, and I have to fuck those cocks for two minutes each. Well, with the number rule, that means four minutes. Hope you're still hard boys."

She moved to Sam, who pulled her hips down quickly. She squealed a tiny bit as she sat down hard, but started to pump her ass up and down, her face showing she was loving the feeling of him inside of her.

This was going way past the limits Karen and I had set, so I walked over to her, kneeling down by her side. She was focused on Sam and Sandra and didn't see me. Instead of talking first, I put my hand between her legs and found she was soaking wet again. She didn't look at me, but put her hand over mine, keeping my hand attached to her, and used my finger to rub softly across her clit.

"Hey babe, I don't know about this part of the game." I said softly in her ear. "This wasn't in our pre-party rules. What are you thinking now?"

She turned to me with a look of pent-up need on her face. "Don't take this the wrong way, but you had better fuck her. I'm so horny I want to fuck everyone here tonight. I need lots of cock inside of me. If you don't want us to do this, I will just ravage you until we pass out. But I'm still fine with either choice. Really."

Almost laughing out loud, I knew how pissed she would be if I cock-blocked her right now. I had a problem with other guys fucking her, but just tonight, as long as I got as much pussy as she got cock, we could get through this without problems.

Just as I got back to my seat, Sandra walked up to me. "You had better be ready for me." she said.

My cock was not fully hard yet, and she looked at it with displeasure. She went to her knees and quickly sucked me, getting me standing straight up again. With a grin she stood up and lowered herself on me. After being married for a while, the feeling of another woman's pussy on my cock took my breath away. I didn't know how much time passed, but way too soon she stood up and walked off without a glance, easily dodging my hands trying to pull her back.

Quickly reaching for the cards, I scribbled down what was on my mind. I pulled the rest of the un-drawn cards out of the way and put my card in the middle. Sam was next and he saw this and picked up the card while Sandra was still fucking her husband.

"The next card says that every woman needs to lean over the table, asses pointing outward, and every guy must walk around the table, fucking every one of the women, for at least one minute each. And they are only to stop fucking when the women want them to stop, each will say for themselves when they have had enough."

No questions were asked, no hesitations by anyone. All of us guys stood up and pulled our chairs out of the way, and moved the women's chairs as they bent over the table. My brain was on fire, I could hardly see straight I was so horny at this moment. Being so drunk didn't help matters any, and if anything else, it removed any inhibition I could have felt at that time.

I don't know who it was, but I walked up to the nearest ass pointing at me and shoved my cock inside of her pussy. She screamed and reached back and I was worried that I had gone too far, but smiled as she only grabbed her ass cheeks, pulling them apart. "Faster damn you, fuck me hard!" she yelled.

I did as ordered. I knew the game was over. No one said it, but with the amount of sex on the brain, no one was in the mood to stop.

Losing track of the details, I don't know how much longer it was, nor everything that had happened.. Everything just dissolved into a massive round of pure animalistic fucking. Just a straight-up orgy of pleasure. This wasn't about making love and cumming sweetly with your lover, it was about just pure raw fucking. I know I had sex with every woman there at least twice. I know every woman there had my cock in her mouth at least three times. And at one point I was on my back with one pussy on my face one on my cock.

Once clear memory was two women were that making out. There was a shortage of cock for them since I was fucking Karen from behind while she was sucking Sam's cock. Every time I thrust into her, it forced his cock down her throat. It was weird thinking that I was making her deep-throat another man, but at the time we both loved it.

Waking up to a bright bedroom, I saw that Karen was laying next to me. Standing up to use the restroom, I grimaced coming from the pain in my balls. Thinking that maybe I could wait a few minutes I lay back down next to my wife. She felt the bed move and woke up also. We lay quietly for a few minutes, then she looked at me with a wistful smile. "So did you enjoy yourself last night as much as I did?"

Before answering, my mind flooded with the events from the night before, and my heart sank thinking of what we had both done, but then I was in awe of the things we allowed each other to do. Just a few seconds of thought was enough to get my blood pumping faster and made my cock start to thicken.

"You know, now that I think about it, yes, I did enjoy myself. If you want to see how much you enjoyed yourself, just wait until you try walking. I'm guessing you might be feeling just about as raw as I am."

She laughed at that. But then she got a serious look on her face. "Yeah, I think I am feeling that already. From your performance last night, you have earned the name stud. So what are you thinking? What is going through your head? Tell me honestly, are 'we' still safe as a couple? Are you still OK with me as your wife?"

I knew this was a bad time to hesitate and think before answering. At least I already knew this answer. "Ya babe, we are still good. We did some crazy stuff last night, but we were both OK with it, and it just happened, neither of us planned this out. But I really don't know if this will happen again. As a plus, all this was with people we don't know and probably won't ever see again, right?"

As her face relaxed into a bright smile, I now saw how tense and worried she was. Her eyes misted over as she responded. "Thank you, I was hoping you would say that. I feel the same way too, and I think this was just letting go of the build-up of any sexual tension we have had in the past. Honestly, I don't know if my body can take another night like that. Besides, the first time it happens is extra special because of the newness of it. But that doesn't mean we can't say 'never again' though, right?"