All Comments on 'Party Desire Ch. 03-04'

by Tomsparty

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Horrible

This story really sucked!! The plot line didn't really have much to it and the fact that this Tracy chick did that is absolutly horrendous!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
enjoyed it

enjoyed it, he was led a bit easily into the dressing up, and the story ended too abruptly. a lot more could be carried on with this story, ie. tracy and molly go out shopping etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Disappointing

I was expecting sexy not a CFNM where the guy is made to suffer. Three pages just to force him to pee his panties and lose his girlfriend.

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

yes it is a good story. Do I, or would I like something like this to happen to me, I don't know. One thing is for sure, retribution would be awhile in coming. As far as Jill is concerned, that was wasted time. Who would want to be with a mind so narrow and closed. I don't know how much of the whole charade was a set up, or planned, but it did reveal one thing. Tracy still loved him. Sometimes a person has to be hit over the head with a 2X4 to see the light, and maybe this ordeal was just the hit he needed. Was he pissed, what do you think. In the end, maybe before he gets inside he will see the light.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 6 years ago
good story

I guess in some way. In a way, he found out that neither one of his past girlfriends where worthy of his affection, or trust.

Tracy's mother was another story completely.

Suzie, had to be priceless. In time maybe 20 years she might still want him, who knows. Stranger things have happened.

Tootight1Tootight1about 5 years ago
good story

2nd read, and still good. I think I would have throat punched Mrs. Baxter, as a matter of fact , I know I would have. Tracy would be peeling what's left of her face off the carpet and plastered walls. I was that vindictive when I was younger, I still am, but smarter about it now. Women need to learn what the cost is for manipulating another person, and never face consequences.

Tootight1Tootight1about 4 years ago
Good story

I don't know why, but it is a good story, at their age especially. Although never stated, there is a certain degree of assumption going on, especially with age , and what they had already done something in the past. Nothing was stated, but it was implied.

After this party his thoughts will awaken his decisions, and hers for that matter. What happens next should be an interesting story to tell. Apparently Tracy's mother went along with everything that happened, and approved. That tells a story too. Sounds like he could have a very active sex life, varied and enjoyable. Maybe Tracy is the one for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Enjoyed it, found it a really erotic read thanks for sharing.

RenaultClio2003RenaultClio2003about 2 years ago

I feel that this was a good read. I wish that you had Tracy and David get back together with some sex, but other than that, this story was very well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous