All Comments on 'Party Extreme Ch. 01'

by SouthernKnight

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Interesting, but...

Story has my attention but I fear where this is going. Still,

next chapter should be worth the read. Unfortunatly, I just don't think I'm gonna make it to the third if there is one.

Sorry, but when she get's all hypocritical i see this turning from a swing to a cuck story that is not my cuppa joe.

Dave

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 19 years ago
Yes, I agree

She will wind up being gang banged by everyone and loving it. John is going to be an extremely disappointed man! He might like the sex but hate his wife loving the gang bangs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Probably has actually happened before.

I liked the story and her reluxtance and I see her being used a lot and then using her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
well all john has to do is kick some ass

and he can be the king bee instead .... i would take the offer but i wouldexplain the new rules to the other masters that they had found their master ..im easy to get along with as long as they would obey me ... its easy you do what i say and i dont kick your ass...i think after i showed them who is boss they would fall in place ...2 tours in nam isnot conducive to me being a slave ... and i cant fathom anyone taking to thatkind of life style... and my natural inclination is to do what i would do and kick the ass of who ever suggessted it ... and john seems like my kind of man the one who will take charge when he sees what he wants ... and as soon as he finds out his boss likes this stuff he ll subjugate her ... which is a woman place

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I love it!

Not only did I like seeing this fine young wife being treated like a bitch, and being fucked by perfect stud Mal, but I predicted that John would be a slave, and like it.

I can hardly wait to see the humiliation that John will go through, and wish that it were me. Or rather, I imagained that I was the bitch and enjoying the raw sex thrown at me.

Next chapter please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Cuckolding is Rather A Sick 1st Offering

Constructively - What is it about new authors in Loving Wives with this sick Cuckolding??? Not erotic or sensual - Just inhumane crude perversion! How sick the pretty BSDM / S/D words convey the whore in her lying words and the demeaning weakness you wrote into him. Another pitiful male to be demeaned and a new author disrespecting himself and us!

A decent writing effort but CUCKOLDING is a poor subject - it reveals the pitiful weakness you feel for normal human taste and us - oh the sick jaded ones will love you but the eventual scores and comments by the non-sickies will not serve your perversional intents supportwise. Do you think you know your audience?

So, move it - change it - end it or don't and suffer though the learning experience - unless cuckolding is what you cherish and the whole intent is writting just for the sick numb jaded ones. In that case move it to FETISH with the other weird stuff like pissing, etc..

Think about it won't you. It appears you have some talent and could write about other less demented subjects that may actually arouse and entertain us semi-normal folks. Or disrespect yourself in our eyes by continuing this sub-human crap! Oh - deleting comments won't earn much acclaim for you either!! Please consider the thoughts.

wendyetmarkwendyetmarkabout 19 years ago
Superb

Excellent build up and good blend of erotica. Had me hard for a long time. Please please finish the story.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
Interesting beginning

This is an interesting begining in the world of swinging. It would be good to see where it leads, dispite of the cuckolding and unfaithfulness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Rape is rape no matter how you dress it up

It the couple didn't like it then they should have called the police.What with sexuak harassment on the job he could have owned the company but all he got was a cum. Supid assholes

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
well that sucked!

no way would i have not said f u we are leaving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
sensational !

This is by far the best story ever published in this site. The author should use his (or hers) phantasy to proceed writting more chapters sort of foloow-on about John's and Sarah's lives. Wuld be worth it indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
👍 👍

:)

Helen1899Helen1899about 3 years ago

Not sex, that's what I wanted, that's what I got, I was as wet as sarah

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Some older LW stories were as bad as the recent ones. Anything with master or slave in it rates an easy *2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The slut had two chances. Throw the champagne in Malcolm's face and glass the bastard or bite his cock off in the bedroom. After that she is divorced. The husband is no better.

If they had watched and decided together that would have been fine but this cohesion shit is just that shit and so 1 star. If minus 100 stars was possible that is what it deserves.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous