Party Extreme Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were exceptional. That's the best tit fuck I can remember. For tonight you can be my personal assistant. You belong to me, and will obey everything I say. Understood? If you perform well you can skip being a slave when you join the club," he explained.

I wanted to remind him that we were only there to watch, but it seemed pointless now. I certainly hadn't decided we would join this club, but in a way it looked like Malcolm was deciding for me. It thrilled and appalled me at the same time. I just couldn't say "No", to this man. I didn't know how I was going to face John. What if he didn't want to join? I thought it best to keep up the pretence that nothing had happened and see how things worked out.

Malcolm went on to explain a bit about how the club worked. New members always joined as slaves. If they behaved and performed well they could be promoted to the normal ranks, although some preferred to remain subservient. There were 3 mistresses and 3 masters who ran the club. Everyone answered to them. Maxine was a mistress as was Anita who I had just met, and the mature woman we saw sucking the three guys earlier. The three guys in tuxedos were the masters; Malcolm; Antonio and Quinten who we had seen pumping a young lady full of cum. Malcolm explained that by making me his assistant I was very privileged and could skip being a slave. But, as far as I could tell I would wind up effectively as his personal slave if we joined the club. For us to join, John would have to agree to be a slave. Looking at Malcolm as he explained this I couldn't help thinking, "Yes lets join so I can have your cock pumping me time and time again." I started to wonder how I could convince John to be a slave.

I bent down to pull up my sodden panties. They were still caught around my right stiletto. Malcolm bent down, I assumed to assist me, but took over and completely removed my panties. He held them up to his nose briefly, then suggested we find some fresh ones for me. He led me out of the room and down the corridor. I felt over exposed as we passed a couple coming the other way. Here I was, the new starter on her "only watching" try out, breasts hanging out, bare buttocks and pussy on show, being led down the corridor by one of the masters. I'm sure they knew what had just happened. It was funny. I didn't care, just so long as we didn't bump into John.

We entered the bedroom suite where I had originally got changed. Malcolm sat me on the bed, then went to the lingerie drawers, and after a short search, returned with the g-string to match my bustier. I didn't think John would approve and started to object.

Malcolm commanded, "Put them on".

I obeyed and we set off back to the lounge.

John was sitting on a sofa with his back to me as we entered. Malcolm told me to go and sit with John while he fetched us some drinks. I quietly walked up behind John and swung in next to him on the sofa before he realised I was approaching. This avoided me displaying my bare buttocks to him. He had been chatting to Stephanie, but she promptly got up to leave us alone. No doubt to let us chat about our experiences.

We chatted about what we had seen. John was very concerned about how Malcolm was treating me. He wanted to know if he had touched me any more. I told him about Ron and lied that I didn't like it and asked him to stop. John was quite upset that Malcolm had offered my breasts to someone else. He asked what else happened. I lied and said "Nothing", and went on to describe the sex we had watched. He asked if I was OK or would I like to leave. I said I was fine so long as no one tried anything with me, and actually found it exciting watching the action. He seemed to accept this, and didn't seem eager to leave either. I noticed he had a full erection in his g-string when I sat down, which made me wonder what he'd been doing. I could also smell the musky scent of sex and wondered if it was John or I. It worried me if it was John. I didn't like the thought of him being unfaithful to me.

To be continued...