All Comments on 'Party Favor'

by TaraForFun

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
SharedSigneSharedSigneover 6 years ago
Wow, my first time enjoying gay porn!

It was so hot, feeling like I was watching Shane get turned, learning to embrace his homoxexual side. I loved that it was non consensual at first but in the end (pun intended) Shane loved being used like a gang bang slut. So hot! Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

Well written, enjoyable and realistic story. He is a lucky boy to have such a delightful first experience of so many cocks in his mouth and up his arse. It is something that even young man should have the joy of experiencing and reminds me of losing my own oral and anal virginity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So hot

This story was fantastic and really got me going ;)

Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I really enjoyed this, please keep writing!

bk3rdbk3rdover 6 years ago
5 *s

The set up was not too believable but they almost never are. That said the cocksucking, especially the verbal aspect and ass fucking were arousing. Looking forward to next month's party although I dont know what more can be done.

shadwalk42shadwalk42about 6 years ago
omg

I really wish something like this could come true, soooo hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
OMG

Perfect description of one of my biggest fantasies. I nearly came just reading this. I would love to be the "special boy". Great story, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I can't wait for the next part this was so exciting!!!

samislutsamislutover 5 years ago
gay parties

i went to many gay orgies as a teen. i had my first orgasm after being seduced and sucked off by a high school teacher who later hosted these parties. my first fucking and sucking cock happened there.

i then started to go with girls and went through four wives and had four kids before going back to full time gay.

those early days fuel my jack off fantasies and were the most exciting and wonderful sexual times off my life.

so of course i totally loved this story blasting cum everywhere, thank you so much Tarash, very well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well done

Didn’t love the beginning as it seemed a bit suspect, as he should have bet his own ass in a poker game instead of feeling obligated for his parents’ sakes.

But the rest of the story is pure gold. Love the actions, well described and can’t wait for more. Found this because of a search for latex/rubber which the 4th part mentioned, hope for some more BDSM/fetish going foreward in Shane’s training!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This should be made into a porno. The whole series in fact.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Wow

Fuck that was hot! Well done. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Such a hot and well-written story, including the sequels

I hope we will hear more about Shawn’s story as he goes to college and becomes a full- time party favor

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely fuckin brilliant, I have only had four men fuck my arse one after the other, but by the time the third guy was buggering me I was moaning and begging for cock, I know how it feels to submit and let yourself go to become a slut, wanting to please and loving it when my mouth and arse were filled with cum, this story got that well.

Samantha47Samantha479 months ago

My God I want used like that

4Leather4Leather3 months ago

Loved the hole story, had me feeling like I was Shane in the heat of the moment.

Can’t wait for next month’s party.

Please keep them coming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTaraForFun@TaraForFun
I'm a woman who likes writing dirty stories. I've published these stories on Smashwords as Tara Shaw. If I'm in the chatroom, I'm usually sharing slutty pics so pm me and ask ;) I love reading the dirty comments. I'm just looking for fun. No meetups or longterm online commi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES