Party Full of Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard some rustling as she demonstrated the next item.

"This is the Four Point Harness. You can see from the illustration that is goes under the mattress on any standard bed, connected in the middle with a stout iron ring, and has these four nylon straps that radiate out. Each strap is fully adjustable and ends in a strong, comfortable, padded Velcro restraint. This is the perfect way to take your first steps into tying your lover down. You can configure these any way you want and you can see some examples here on the box. Regrettably my assistant will not be able to demonstrate any of these due to his incapacitation, but you get the idea."

"Bondage is a lot of fun as long as you do it right. Remember girls, it's all about trust. A bound partner allows you to be in control, to use or abuse as you please, but do remember you have to let him out of there eventually so don't give him a tattoo across his forehead or anything drastic like that, OK? Everything we have done and will do to my assistant here is a perfect example of what you can do with this bondage set."

The show broke down into some discussions, both about the hardware and a little bit about the lifestyle. That all lasted maybe five to ten minutes but it wasn't terribly interesting so I am glossing over it. Eventually Sherry moved on.

"I'll set this aside but if anybody wants more information I'll be happy to educate you. We do know a thing or two about restraint." The ladies chuckled at that one.

"So, are we all agreed that foreplay is over?" Enthusiastic hoots and hollers surrounded me. "That's what I thought. Let's get down to business. So what I have here is an example of one of the fine products you can buy here tonight. I have three of them and I expect to sell at least two. Oh, actually, I'll kill two birds with one stone here. OK, here we have our top of the line lubrication. It is a thick clear gel, non toxic and tasteless but not really intended for consumption. I can tell you from experience that it is more enjoyable to go down on a big dick covered in the Erot-ibles, but when things get hot and nasty you shouldn't hesitate to deep throat one covered in this stuff. You each have a little vial of it but give me your hands and try it from my bottle."

The women all reached toward my head, most of them no longer making any effort to avoid touching me, while Sherry presumably gave each one a bead of the lube. If that was the same stuff we used then I can tell you it is very good; thick, slippery and long lasting. They murmured and chatted about the feel of it between their fingers as Sherry walked around to the foot of the table.

"Now this stuff is great for just about anything but it is a little expensive so we only use it when things get tight. The edible oils are much better for massage but this is the go-juice. So if we are going to demonstrate the lube, do you suppose we need something to use it on?"

Hoots and hollers again. They were excited about something.

"Most of you have seen these before and you know how to use it, but I am here to tell you there is a whole other realm of possibilities. Rita, pour a big glob of lube on the end of that, would you? Thanks. So this little baby is, of course, the magic G-spot wand. There is a powerful vibrating motor in this egg-shaped end and it is powered by two double A batteries. The cool thing is this – it works on men, too.

Oh, damn.

"With generous lubrication, this baby will slip right up in there with no troubles." And then she proved it. The cold, wet end of the dildo smeared against my asshole, then pushed gently but quickly past my anus. It wasn't the first time, just the first time in front of an audience.

"You've all heard of prostate stimulation, right? Well now you get to see it."

She turned on the vibrator and moved it into position so it would land on my prostate. If you haven't tried this it is hard to explain, but it is a whole new sensation. A lot of guys can't get past the idea that there is something in their ass, but that's just the entry point. The prostate itself is very excitable gland and it responds well to attention. At least mine does. The tent turned from lean-to into a tall tipi in moments and I could feel the silk shroud fall away from me.

I don't think I have ever been the target of a wolf whistle before. I liked it. I take a lot of pride in my body because I work hard to keep it in shape, but the eight inches of beautiful, straight cock between my legs is a gift from the heavens. I can't take any credit for that, I just try to make the rest of my body a worthy temple for it.

"See? Who needs Viagra when your own vibrator can do that?"

Appreciative noises came from all sides as my big dick became the center of attention.

"Can I use my oil now?" That was definitely Charlotte.

"Yes you may," said my lovely girlfriend, pimping me out for a sale. Charlotte wasn't slow or timid. She popped open her sample bottle and quickly dripped it on the head of my dick. I twitched and a drop fell on my balls, but in a moment I had lips wrapped around me. She was quick and forceful and swirled her tongue around the head several times, wiping the oil away in a hurry. She was done in twenty seconds, leaving me aching at such a brief taste.

"That tasted good," said Charlotte, a throaty catch in her voice. She sounded very excited. God knows I was, and with all that stimulation on my prostate I'm sure I was leaking a bit of pre cum, so make your own call about what she thought tasted so good.

Sherry eased the vibrating ball out of my anus and turned it off. I was a little disappointed – a full blow job with that little baby buzzing inside me would have been earth shattering. But I wasn't making any decisions at that party. She went back around to the head of the table and moved on with her sales pitch.

"So we have the g-spot wand available and if you don't already have one then you have got to get one. Am I right Terry?"

"Oh hell yes. I've worn two of them out over the years. Best toy ever."

"See? Terry wouldn't lie. So, we've teased our man, we've worked him up to a heightened state of arousal – now what?"

"Can I..."

"No, Charlotte. Keep your panties on. What I have here is a toy just for the boys. Some ladies feel like a masturbation sleeve, or a pocket pussy, is in some way a threat to the real pussy. No way. The real pussy always wins. We know where the power is, don't we girls?" Hoots and hollers erupted around me in a show of feminine power.

"This is no different from a vibrator. It can be fun alone or with help and it can be a wonderful addition to your sex play. Try phone sex when you know your man has this in his hand. What I have here is the Magnum Load." Oohs and aahs followed.

"You'll see this unit is two toned with a life-like flesh colored opening on this end and the rest is see through. Now down here on the business end is a replica of our lady parts, rendered in lifelike Cyber Skin latex. The pussy is snug with these bumps and ridges inside the shaft, designed to drive your man wild. We'll see how that works. I'll pass that around so you can get a feel for it." Murmurs and low chatter ensued as the item circled the table.

"This does require some lubrication. It won't work at all without it, and this is a great time to use our lube again. Who wants to lube him up?"

A chorus of voices erupted around me, but I could tell Charlotte wanted it the most. I suppose I should say a few words about her since I keep using her name. Charlotte is African American and a serious sweetheart. Her face is a little odd, sort of pulled forward with somewhat prominent teeth and lips. Her mouth looks like she is always about to kiss something and her lips are full and thick. She has lovely eyes and is just incredibly cute. She favors glittering purple lipstick and loud clothes, sort of a flashy counterpoint to Sherry's more gothic style. They should be arch enemies based on style alone but I guess they overlook that. She might be a little butt heavy and blouse shy but she's got this saucy enthusiasm that easily erases any concerns you might have about her measurements. She's a firecracker and she's not one bit shy. She works with Sherry and we've been friends for a few years at this point so this was no stranger shouting for her opportunity to slop a bunch of lube on my cock.

I tried to visualize it as she started. I was hard as a rock already but her hands excited me even more, first slathering me with the gel and then stroking me to get it well covered. She took her time and wasn't hasty, and I could have enjoyed a long version of that.

"Has everybody had a chance to see the Magnum Load? Ok, who wants to use it?" Another clamor of voices went up, a little more restrained this time since Charlotte was otherwise occupied. "I think that was Susan who got her hand up first. Here you go. Now you want to use plenty of lube inside the device as well as on his penis. It stretches a lot so we can squirt right down into the openings...there we go. Alright Susan, are you ready to pleasure my assistant?"

A hand wrapped around my cock and then the strange device was pushed onto the head. It took a moment to line it up but in a flash the rubber sleeve was sliding down my shaft. It felt...nice, but not exactly life-like. It was snug and a little cool, not hot like a real pussy. As I was in no position to complain I just relaxed and enjoyed the ride.

"You can see the cyber-skin is very stretchy and can accommodate any size man. This model is open at the end so a long man like this one can poke out the end...thank you Susan." She had demonstrated and I could feel my cock coming out the end for a few strokes.

"This makes clean up much easier since you can rinse it right out at the sink. Of course, to clean it up you first have to make it dirty, so lets all watch as Susan makes a mess." The ladies murmured again, low voices and short giggles, but they seemed fairly rapt on my dick. Lord knows I was. My attention was so focused that I did not notice the plan that formed around me. Those murmurs were instructions, at least in part. I found out about it all in great detail later, but when it went down I was definitely not prepared.

The sex toy brought me to the edge of orgasm in a few minutes as Susan worked it rapidly. I was awash in the excitement of being the center of so much attention, knowing a group of women were lusting after me at my own dining room table. I had a fairly heavy load on deck already, and then things went haywire.

The g-spot wand was back, sliding quickly up my ass and turning on, instantly contracting every muscle in the area. Susan squeezed the toy around me and jacked me off faster, and just as the first contraction came I was assaulted by the others. Pain raced across my chest as the candle wax splattered and my nipples were cruelly pinched. My whole body jerked hard against the restraints and my cock launched a powerful rocket of jizz. I moaned loudly and somebody shrieked, presumably at the size and distance of that load. I swear I heard it splatter on the tile floor.

Susan kept up the pace and milked several more spasms out of me while one nipple assassin let go and the other kept twisting. Each lurch of my cock spewed what felt like twice my normal amount. When the fireworks finally stopped erupting from me I felt dehydrated. My body relaxed and I melted into a puddle, muscles aching and heart racing. The g-spot wand came out and the second nipple girl finally let go, and I was alone in the darkness once more.

"Damn, honey. We may need to try this again." Sherry whispered that into my ear. I'm not sure how we would manage it, but I sure would love to see a load like that splattered all over her face and tits.

"Give yourselves a round of applause, ladies! I have never seen this assistant produce that much. Bravo!" Light applause and some congratulatory remarks passed around me.

"What a mess! Sex does sometimes get messy, doesn't it? Well, Erotic Innovations has you covered. These are essentially baby wipes, but with a slightly more aggressive cleaning agent. Nothing caustic, just a touch of sanitizer like you might use on your hands. It is gentle, hypoallergenic, anti bacterial and completely safe for use on naughty bits. You can also clean your toys with this and it will leave them ready for your next adventure. I'll pass this tub around and I'd like each of you to take a couple and clean up after yourselves."

Cold wet wipes assaulted me but I was too spent to jump as they touched me. I just enhanced my calm and started to drift as the ladies cleaned the lube, paint and whatever else contributed to my messy state. I squirmed a little as they cleaned my shaft and anus, but after that I relaxed again and things got hazy. That's one of the few downsides to bondage, if you don't keep the stimulus up you run the risk of being attacked by a nap.

"While you are doing that, I'll prep the assistant for his next trick." I had another trick in me? Someone, presumably Sherry, started playing with my cock and balls, wrapping something around the shaft and tucking my balls into...something. When she was done I felt a firm grip around the base of my cock and top of my scrotum.

"I don't know about you ladies, but when my man is done I usually want only one thing. More! Some young bucks can generate another one like that in just minutes, while some need a siesta and a meal and a few hours, am I right?" The ladies seemed to think she was right.

"So to keep the party going, you can use the Ring Master. This is a cock and ball ring designed to grip the base of the penis to prolong an erection. This model has a ring for the balls as well to keep them from banging around, if you have that problem. This device comes in three sizes, each available with or without the ball loop, and all of them have this nifty little device." A finger poked the rig and then my balls were buzzing.

"There are loops to hold this mini vibe either on top of the cock or between the cock and balls, depending on which way you like to be entered. The vibe grinds against your clit while you make love. We haven't tried this yet...but the night is young."

"Alright ladies, that concludes the portion of this presentation that involves my assistant here. Please feel free to top off your wine glass and have a snack in the kitchen and we will reconvene in the living room in a few minutes, alright? We will be talking about dildos the rest of the evening."

They got up and milled around, most leaving the room headed for the kitchen. Sherry stayed back and had a few words for me.

"I think I'm going to leave you here for a while. Oh, I need to take that off." She moved down the table and pulled the cock ring off me and then came back to my head. "So, are you alright? Can you stay here a while so I can come back and have you all to myself?" I nodded. The table was cold and hard but the orgasm had pulled enough out of me that I didn't care. I could nap real easily.

"Good. Left hand." I opened my left hand and she pushed a cold metal object into it; a hand bell. "You give that a ring if you need anything. Otherwise, you be a good sex slave and relax. Mama is proud of you." A quick kiss on the cheek and I was alone. The bell was on a lanyard around my wrist so I could let it go and still not drop it. A bit of twitching on my part would set it tinkling so I wasn't worried about that. We had been over this ground before. I went ahead and drifted off, naked and sated on the dining room table. My last thought was that I would need to disinfect the table before dinner.

I awoke slowly as I was gently pulled into consciousness. Well, sucked into it. Someone was mouthing my monster, licking my lizard, sucking my...well, cock. She was gentle at first, nursing the end and gently pushing it around with her tongue, slowly rousing me from sleep. Once I was obviously awake and almost fully hard she gave it a bit more force. Her lips were firm as she pressed the end of my cock between them, almost popping when the glans slipped past. She bobbed on the head like that for a while, then relaxed and took a few slow, deep strokes, taking half my length into her mouth.

I wasn't in any kind of discomfort from the hard surface so I figured I had taken a fairly short nap. I heard nothing but my mystery woman working on my cock. I turned my head this way and that, trying to hear more, trying to find out if this was another performance for the group or if I was alone with her. I couldn't tell.

What I could tell was that this was not Sherry. A woman's style at giving head is as unique as a fingerprint, and these were not my girlfriend's fingers. Or tongue. That just made it so much more exciting. I suspected Charlotte, of course, but I had no evidence. In my mind I encouraged an image of the black woman to coalesce between my legs.

Charlotte bobbed her head on my cock with a bit more energy when I became completely rigid. Still with only her mouth, she slurped and sucked, twisted her head around and occasionally dropped her head low and pressed the head against her tonsils. Sherry doesn't have them and she can gobble me down to the base. I really should ask her to marry me. Granted, an odd thought while another woman is sucking my cock, but there it was.

The blowjob ended and I heard clothes against skin, then falling to the floor. A few moments of that, and then I felt fingers pulling the cock ring onto me. She wasn't quite as adept as Sherry, but in short order she had me trussed up and buzzing as she turned on the mini vibe. A moment after that I felt a condom being rolled down over me. I hate rubbers. But I'm all for fucking strangers while tied up and blind so I was ready for some action. After the rubber came a two handed slathering of lube. Then I felt her climbing up to join me on the table.

She straddled me, and in my mind I could see Charlotte standing over me, her adorable face looking down approvingly. She squatted and got down on her knees, then reached between us and put me right where she wanted me.

I groaned as I slid into her, all the way down in one long, slow slide. She sat up and put her weight on me, fully impaled on my slimy, rubber wrapped and buzzing cock.

And that is when I realized it wasn't Charlotte.

Charlotte is bigger than this girl. Not huge or anything, but I can tell the difference between a size twelve and a size six when she sits on me. My mental image was shot, and as the woman leaned forward to put some pressure on her clit from the vibe I started trying to build a new picture.

Susan? She was married! She was the right size, though; petite, pretty, dark haired and half Asian. Ungh! Her pussy was fucking glorious whoever it was.

Terry? She was taller than the others but skinny. It could be her. I imagined her long, hard torso writing above me. I had only seen her a few times and she appeared to be flat as a board, but I had seen her cold once or twice and I knew she owned big hard nipples. Oh, how I'd love to gnaw on those gumdrops.

My mystery woman put her hands on my chest and rocked her hips, riding me gently and grinding the vibrator into her clit. She wasn't wasting time, she felt like she was taking the direct route to an orgasm. Fine by me.

Who else was there? Donna? No, donna was a big boned girl with enormous round tits. No way was it Donna, though I wouldn't mind covering those jugs with a thick coat of jizz. Ungh! Fuck! Suddenly the image of Donna's giant tits was attached to Terry's long body. It was weird but it worked.

Rita. Fuck, I bet it's Rita! She is the quiet one, always looking like she has a secret or a story to tell, but always shy and reserved. Yeah, that made sense. She'd like the anonymous aspect of this. Donna/Terry disappeared and Rita took their place as I speared the little woman from below. Rita was halfway sexy with a touch of nerdy allure. The thought of that normally mousy woman thrashing away on top of me was fucking awesome.