Party Full of Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was picking up the pace and I could hear her breathing hard just inches away from me. Still she kept quiet and choked back any cries of passion she might otherwise have let escape. I did my best to throw my hips up into herm hoping to knock loose a squeal or two, but she was resolute. Her pace quickened and soon she was there.

I could feel her cum on me. Her body shuddered and she threw herself down on me hard, still trying to push that buzzer into her clit. Her fingers dug into my chest and her mouth was exhaling strongly right into my face. I could smell her, the wine on her breath and the lust in her heart.

When the orgasm subsided she fell on top of me, her face pressed into my neck. She bit me, hard, then gently licked the spot. All too quickly she roused herself and pushed away, then off. My unsatisfied cock was sad to see her go. I heard her get dressed and leave the room, some low voices in the hall and then the front door opened and shut. She was gone.

A few minutes later someone, Sherry, was untying me. I had been in the restraints longer than usual but not so long as to be in any serious discomfort. Still, it was good to sit up and remove all that apparatus. When my right hand was free I pulled off the coverings from my face. Sherry had this big, sly grin. She didn't speak until I was all undone. She dug into her pocket and pulled out some cash.

"You were a hit! In addition to all the other stuff I just sold, I have two orders for life sized replicas of your cock."

"It's kind of an original, one of a kind type deal."

"There is a kit you can use to make a cast of it, and I sold two of them. Anyway, there is your cut from the sales. And here is your portion of the after show. In case you were wondering, I'd like to put your mind at ease. Yes, you are now a whore." She handed me ninety dollars in total.

"Well, pimp, who was my client?"

"I'm not telling. But if you guess right, I'll give you an extra special treat. Get upstairs and take a shower. I'm not going to fuck you with the stench of some cheap slut on your dick. Move it!"

Weird, right? Sexy, but weird.