Party in Ibiza

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As June approached the couple, she touched them affectionately and whispered something to them which we couldn't hear. They were looking over to me and grinned, before sandwiching June between them. While the guy in front was slowly licking and kissing his way downwards, paying ample attention to June breasts and tummy, the second guy was passionately kissing her neck and ears and then began to fondle her breasts, pushing them together and pulling them apart. Her nipples seemed to grow even larger from this treatment and I wondered if they were naturally blood-red or if they had been painted with some kind of make-up. The man behind her was now also pushing harder against her back while the other guy had buried his face between her legs and seemed to be licking or rather kissing her pussy.

All of a sudden, he took hold of June's legs, lifting them in the air, as his companion grasped her from behind. They lifted her up and carried her over to a short bench beside the pool, lying her on her back and positioning themselves over her head and between her legs. Their cocks were big and hard and she now opened her mouth and spread her legs to receive both cocks. The two men quickly settled into a slow rhythm, pushing in and pulling out, often completely, before pushing back in.

It looked like a porn film and I suspected that June intended this as a show for me, to relax or rather revive me. As I watched, Jim joined us and sat down beside me, laying an arm around my shoulder.

"I can see you are enjoying yourself. Aren't they a beautiful team? And so well co-ordinated. But there is a lot more going on that deserves your attention too."

As I looked at Jim he pointed me in the direction of another threesome that involved Yuri and the two blonde girls who had earlier greeted Ramona. While Ramona had found a comfortable chair and was surveying the party, Yuri, who hadn't yet come, was already in the mood for more action and engaged the two girls who appeared rather delicate against the hairy titan. They were both clinging to his broad chest, one of them kissing him on the mouth, the other biting one his big nipples while his big hands were roaming over their backs. Soon, he was pushing both girls down, urging them to focus on his huge cock which they started to lick on both sides before one of the girls wrapped her lips fully around it and began to suck it. The second girl moved underneath to get access to his balls which she also licked. Yuri responded by grabbing the girl's head and pushing his cock further into her mouth. This time he seemed impatient and rather than holding back and prolonging the pleasure he pushed towards a quick orgasm. As he fucked the girl's mouth the movement of his muscles in his legs and tummy highlighted the man's magnificent body and animalistic strength. His long hair was flying around and a loud cry announced his orgasm. The girl stopped sucking, leaned back slightly and made space for her companion, and together they licked his cockhead and swallowed as much of the cream as they could accommodate. Juri looked over to me and with a nod seemed to promise me that I would get more of his cum later.

In the meantime, June and her friends were also reaching completion, and both men stopped fucking June and pointed their cocks at her magnificent breasts, covering them in thick streams of cum.

Seeing this, Jim grabbed my hand, pulled me up and almost ran over to the bench, pulling me with him. I had become excited at the sight of so much cum and needed little additional encouragement to get involved in some action again. We both leaned over June's glistening breasts and began to lick up the cum. As I sucked on her nipple, the salty taste of the cum mixed with something hot and spicy and I realized that her nipples had been coloured artificially. As I started to move to another part of her chest, June grabbed my neck and held me in place -- she clearly wanted me to continue sucking and biting her nipple. The hot, spicy taste was becoming dominant, filling my mouth and creating a burning sensation. Eventually, June let go of me and after lapping up another glob of cum that had landed between her breasts I kissed her on the mouth, allowing her to taste both the cum and the spicy colouring on her breasts.

"Do you like the hot spicy taste of my nipples?" she asked.

"I have never had anything like it during sex. It is strange but arousing."

"I love the taste and the extra stimulation on my nipples. It makes them extra hard. Of course, you can't apply it on the pussy -- that would be too painful for everyone involved, but a little drop on the breasts or ears adds real excitement."

Jim who had lapped up a lot of cum and spice too now joined us, kissing both of us and passing back some of the cum he had licked up.

"You should know that Matt here likes the unexpected, but like most of us he draws the line at real pain. June likes to experiment not only with spices, but with piercings and whips and is always hoping to find a partner for some experiments."

"I took out my piercings for tonight, but I see that you have acquired one, so perhaps the two of us can explore this topic a little further", June replied before turning to the two men who had supplied all the cum. They were kissing again and touching each other's slippery cocks which were no longer hard.

"Thanks guys, that was beautiful. I love it that you have so much cum for me."

Ramona and the olive-skinned man were joining us now, holding hands and breathing hard which suggested that they too had been involved in some sexual activity. Ramona smelled of sweat, but also of cum, as if someone had rubbed it over her upper body like sun cream.

"I see you got to taste her famous spicy breasts", she said to me before turning to June. "I hope you have some more of that, because I really want to get a taste of it myself. Or even better: could you apply some to my nipples? I want to drive Matt really crazy and he can probably do with some additional stimulation."

June winked at her. "He's probably getting more stimulation already than he expected, but I'm sure we can add further to this. But perhaps I should find a different aroma for you that will really surprise him."

With this, June started to walk towards the house. Almost all sexual activities seemed to have come to a halt, and people were relaxing all around me. Fran noticed the change in the atmosphere and announced: "I would like all of you to take a short break and clean yourselves up a little bit. We shall all come together again in 20 minutes."

While I did feel a bit disappointed at the sudden change of pace which threatened to dissipate all the sexual energy that had been produced in the previous encounters, I had to agree that some freshening up might not be such a bad idea as all the sweat and spilled love juices were bound to become stale and unpleasant. So I simply got up and jumped in the pool where I was quickly joined by the two blonde girls and the olive-skinned man.

"I'm Ruben, by the way. And these two are Jean and Anna."

Anna had swum up closest to me and started to touch my cock while gently rubbing her breast against my chest. Jean, not to be outdone, pressed against my back and wrapped her legs around me.

"You're being very nice to me, but weren't we supposed to relax before the next round?"

"Don't you find a little petting relaxing?"

Both girls were now kissing me on the mouth, ears and neck and I surrendered to their affections, just trying to stay afloat in the water. Ruben was watching with a smile on his face, but I decided that I should at least give him a chance to get to know me too, so I broke free of the girls' embrace and lunged towards him, diving under water and taking his cock in my mouth. I couldn't stay under for long, but long enough to feel his cock grow hard in my mouth. As I surfaced, he was still smiling and gave me a kiss on the mouth.

"Now I have been introduced to everybody at the party", I told him with a grin. "So pleased to meet you."

The girls seemed a bit disappointed, but had settled for lightly fondling each other. I decided that I had cooled down sufficiently and climbed out of the pool. Ramona was waiting for me and embraced me. She had not washed and was still smelling of cum and sweat, and the touch of my cool skin gave her goose bumps. I breathed in deeply, savouring the aroma, and pressed her against my body and quickly hardening cock.

"I'm glad you still respond so strongly to my presence", she said. "But I better wash this off me or I won't be ready for whatever Fran has in mind for the next round." With that she dived into the pool and joined the two blonde girls who were only too happy to rub her whole body to clean her.

Jim and Fran had chosen a shower and were in a passionate embrace while Paolo and Marcus were drying each other with a large towel. I walked towards them and they wrapped me in the towel with themselves so that we were all rubbing against each other. Eventually we let go and settled on some cushions on the ground, leaning against each other, touching lightly and observing the scenery.

After the earlier encounters, these couplings and threesomes had an air of innocence about themselves, pleasant, but not really arousing. I could have dozed off again so peaceful was the moment. Then I heard June's voice, calling us from inside the house.

As we assembled in the living room, everybody seemed equally relaxed and excited, and we were all standing closely together. There was a sense of expectation and Marcus whispered to me that Fran always had new ideas for games. Three low stools had been placed in the middle of the room and now Fran called me, Jean and Ruben to sit down, facing away from each other but pressing our backs against each other. We were low enough for our heads to be just above waist height of those standing around us.

As we positioned ourselves, Fran put a broad silk band around our waists, tying us closely together without restricting our movement too much. Next she placed blindfolds across our eyes. I rubbed against Marcus and Jean, feeling the warmth of their bodies, and then we all took each others' hands. Fran wrapped shorter silk bands around our wrists to keep us locked together.

"I'd like you to keep holding hands for as long as you can stand it, because you should remain passive recipients of what the rest of us have in store for you. We will circle around you slowly and closely and arouse you and ourselves in the process. The whole game is meant to be gentle rather than wild, but there is no need for anyone to hold back too much."

With this, Fran clapped her hands twice. In the background, some type of electronic music with a slow pulse began to play, and I leaned back against the other two. Our hands intertwined, we gently caressed each other by moving our backs and heads sideways. I could feel my cock stiffen and I also noticed movement around me, but everybody kept quiet.

Then I felt a pair of hands on my knees and a mouth softly pressing against my right nipple. Another, larger hand was placed on my left shoulder and started to rub my shoulder and neck. A pair of heavy breasts brushed against my right cheek and I started to turn my head that way but a hand gently pushed me back.

"Not yet", I heard Fran say. "Just relax and let us to the work."

The mouth which had started on my chest was now moving upwards and began kissing my throat and Adam's apple and I could feel smaller breast rubbing against my chest. The male hand on my left had reached my face and a thick thumb was now rubbing my lips and pushing them apart so that I started to lick the thumb. It smelled and tasted of oranges, and just as I noticed the aroma, someone seemed to squeeze a slice of orange just above my head, letting the juice trickle down my face and onto my chest.

The woman in front of me licked some of it up and then moved away to Marcus. I could hear him moan deeply and wondered what was being done to him. Jean was giggling and I could feel her wriggling against me in response to whatever treatment she was receiving.

A pair of male hands was now placed on my knees and the man's tongue soon landed on my hard shaft, licking up and down and no doubt taking in some precum because I was now getting quite excited. To intensify my sensations, another woman rubbed her breasts against my face and this time I was able to catch a nipple and start sucking. The nipple had also been rubbed in fruit juice and tasted sweet, sharp and a little bitter. As she grabbed my head to hold me in place, I responded with soft bites which made her cry out, but she did not release her hold on my head. At the same time, the man kneeling in front of us wrapped his lips fully around my cock and slowly started swallowing it.

Before this could get too exciting, he released my cock and seemed to move away. The woman slipped down, brushing her breasts and mouth against my body and eventually burying her head between my legs where she started to lick my balls. As I was concentrating on that sensation, suddenly a thick cock was brushing against my mouth. I breathed in the scent of precum and licked my lips which had been smeared with the salty liquid. Then the man pushed his cock in, almost to the start of my throat, filling my mouth with a big piece of meat. As I tried to close my mouth around it, he pulled back very slowly, letting my lips feel all the veins in his cock and eventually the ring around the massive, throbbing cockhead before pulling out completely.

I gasped involuntarily, and then he rubbed again against my lips. This time he teased me, giving me a chance to run my tongue around his cockhead and savouring the taste, before pushing in a second time, but now just as slowly as he had pulled out. I wished I could grab his arse to hold him more firmly, but my hands were still tied to the other two who also seemed in the throes of strong sensations and were grabbing my hands firmly as if to hold on to something. Jean had stopped giggling and was now crying out loudly, and I could feel her body shivering from pleasure and excitement. I tried to imagine how she was being stimulated. Marcus was wet from sweat (and perhaps some juice) and was making strange noises which suggested that his mouth was full too.

As stimulating as it was to imagine what caused the other two to cry and grunt in pleasure, the cock filling my mouth and the tongue licking my own cock demanded more attention. And as if to make sure that I was fully focused, a pair of hands was now sliding under my bottom and soon, fingers began to circle around my arsehole. The man fucking me in the mouth (based on his size, I was sure it must be Yuri) was still moving very slowly forwards and backwards, pushing deeper each time and also releasing more precum, almost flooding my mouth with his salty juice some of which now leaked out of the corners of my mouth.

And then he was suddenly gone. He pulled out of my mouth and as I desperately searched for his cock I could feel him moving away after brushing his fingers gently along my lips one last time. The woman between my legs continued to focus all her attention on my balls and managed to push one finger into my hole, but I felt strangely empty, while the sounds and movements from Jean and Marcus suggested that they were receiving even more intense ministrations than before.

But just as I wanted to protest at my neglect, a big, wet pussy was pressed against my face. Several things felt strange, though. To begin with, this pussy was very sticky and tasted much sweeter than normal -- in fact, I felt sure that it had been coated with some kind of honey. I also realized that the woman was not standing in front of me, but seemed to be upside down, probably with her hands on the floor and her legs now resting on my shoulders. This allowed me to push my nose between her vaginal lips while my tongue and lips were perfectly positioned to attack her clitoris. As I started to lick her vigorously I could also feel her mouth covering my hard cock which had been left unattended for a while. I desperately wanted to move, push upwards into her mouth and down again on the second woman's finger in my hole, but my ties and her weight on top of me restricted my movement seriously. Instead I had to be content to let them stimulate me and concentrate on licking the ever more engorged clitoris. From her pussy, a mix of honey and pussy juice was flowing into my mouth, and quickly she started to buck violently in response to my lovemaking. Eventually she had to stop sucking my cock as her orgasm took control of her entire body with another flow of juices streaming across my face.

The taste and smell were overwhelming, and then the woman was lifted up from me and a man and a woman began to lap up the juices from my face and throat, rubbing my nipples and tummy and spreading the juices further across my body. As they both kissed me, I could feel the ties on my hands being removed, and then I heard Fran command them to turn me around towards Marcus and Jean. As the couple were pressing against me from behind, I embraced my companions. Jean had also been turned around towards me, but Marcus remained in his position so that I grabbed his chest with one hand and Jean's back with the other. Jim, whom I now identified as the man behind me, whispered in my ear: "It's time to fuck one of them. Your choice."

My cock was already positioned against Marcus's bottom and he was pushing back against me so that I slid in easily without actually making a choice. I was now eager for a quick release and began to fuck him hard and with quick, short movements. Jean was pressing against our bodies from the side and rubbing my chest, while the couple behind me were nibbling at my ears and neck as long as that was still possible. Soon I was fucking harder, using my upper body as well as my hips to intensify the movement, and they had to restrict themselves to rubbing my back and bottom which were slippery from my own sweat.

I could feel an intense orgasm building up in my balls and spreading across my entire body. I grabbed Marcus, one hand clasping around his cock, and pushed towards a release which when it came shook my body violently. I stayed inside Marcus, but could not control any other part of my body which pulsed with pleasure and excitement as if every nerve in my body was trying to release the sexual energy built up during the ritual.

After what seemed like more than five minutes I eventually calmed down a bit, held now firmly by Jim and Jean who also removed the blindfold from my eyes. Slowly they lowered me to the floor, all the while massaging my overstimulated body and taking turns kissing me. But we were not quite finished yet, because Marcus who was still standing had turned around and was jerking himself off with the help of his boyfriend and soon enough his cum was flying all over us. Jean tried to catch some in her mouth but most of it landed on our bodies and she and Jim started to smear it all over us, rubbing it in like massage oil.

Eventually, Marcus also collapsed onto us and we were now all gasping and moaning, gently rubbing against each other and slowly calming down into post-orgasmic satisfaction. Only now did I realize that all the other party guests had settled down on the sofas and had been watching us intently, fondling each other or masturbating as they witnessed our climax. "That was beautiful", I heard Fran declare who was sandwiched on one sofa between Anna and June. June looked exhausted and entirely satisfied for the moment, but Fran and Anna exuded an intense energy with their nipples protruding from their breasts and their swollen pussy lips glistening wet.

"I loved watching this but now it's my turn to perform", Fran added and rose from the sofa to step onto a low platform in the middle of the room. She clapped her hands twice and the background music which had accompanied our activities suddenly changed to become louder, quicker and more sensuous. I could hear moaning as if from the soundtrack of a porn movie, and then the already low lights in the room went out to be replaced by an intense spotlight focused on Fran.