Party in Ibiza

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fran couldn't exactly do a striptease as she had been naked all the time but her movements nevertheless suggested an erotic, revealing dance in synch with the music. Her hands were rubbing her nipples, then her buttocks, then her pussy, a finger entering between her pussy lips and then moving to her mouth to let her taste her own juices. She undulated sensuously, her body glistening with sweat and I began to think that she would bring herself to an orgasm when Ruben stepped onto the platform and gripped her from behind, caressing her firm, big breasts and her large nipples, rubbing his cock against her bottom. Fran rubbed her pussy again and fed Ruben her fingers dripping with her juices.

Some of the spectators now added to the moaning coming from the tape as Fran and Ruben continued their slow performance. I was sure that all eyes were fixed on them, but that hands were caressing pussies and cocks. Someone was doing that to my cock too and I responded my gently rubbing Jean's pussy who was still lying beside me.

But not everybody was content to simply watch. As Fran arched her back against Ruben, Anna stepped onto the platform, crouched before the pair and began to kiss Fran's pussy. As if in a choreographed move, Ruben now lifted Fran up by a few inches, she spread her legs in the air and gave Anna even more access to her pussy with both lips now spread apart. Fran hummed the melody of the music, her eyes were glowing with satisfaction as she looked at her audience, and her outstretched hands seemed to invite more of us to join her.

Paolo responded to the silent invitation, showing a big erection as he stood beside Fran and bowed down to kiss her left breast. He was swiftly followed by June who focused on Fran's right breast, kissing and massaging it. Three mouths were now placed on Fran's breasts and pussy, and a forth was kissing her neck and ears while Fran was beaming at us with joy. Her breathing quickened and her humming turned to low, continuous cries signalling the arrival of an orgasm. I could see her shudder, her eyes turning inwards, her mouth wide open as she surrendered to the climax, with her ministrants continuing their licking and biting as if unaware of their effect. Only minutes later, a second wave ran across Fran's body, and then she began to shout: "Yes, yes, oh god, yes. More, more."

What she meant by that became immediately apparent, as June and Anna stopped their licking and moved off the platform, while Paolo crouched on his knees and hands. Ruben laid Fran over Paolo's lowered body and stood over her head, rubbing his balls and cocks in her face. As he began to push his cock into Fran's mouth, Jim appeared at the other end, kneeled between her legs and began to fuck her. Both men fucked slowly, sensuously, with languid movements, settling into a gentle rhythm that showed off their well-proportioned bodies.

As I stretched out I realized that I was suddenly on my own, both Marcus and Jean had moved away. But then I was joined by my earlier partners, Yuri and Ramona who grinned with anticipation as they sat down beside me.

"I hope you have regained some energy after that spectacular orgasm earlier, because I need to make love to you now", said Ramona, but as she was speaking, Yuri lifted me up and kissed me passionately.

"You got a taste of my cock earlier and seemed to want more, but it's really time I show you what else I can do with my cock."

"Oh yes, I can't wait any longer", I responded between deep kisses. Yuri's big hands were on my buttocks now while I was hanging on to his muscular neck. A finger probed my hole and found it well lubricated and ready to receive much more than a single finger. Holding me in the air, Yuri lowered me slowly onto his cock, pushing further and further and filling me entirely with his hot, hard tool. My legs wrapped around his back, my arms around his neck, I let him lift me up and push me down as his hips started a steady rhythm fucking me, my body bumping against his in response to his pushes.

The fucking was already intense, but Yuri's movement was restricted by our position, so he decided to lay me on my back, push back my legs against my chest and continue in a missionary position. His strokes now became much longer and less regular, just like his earlier mouth-fucking. His giant torso loomed above me, sometimes rocking forward and backward, sometimes staying stable, allowing me to rub his chest hair and even bite his hard nipples from time to time. His chest was now sweaty and I inhaled the heavy scent of sweat and testosterone and tasted the bitter-salty aroma of his sweat.

All my sensations were focused on this mountain of a man who consumed me with his fucking. As he intensified his rhythm, his long hair brushed across my face, then he fed me one of his thumbs. Large drops of hot sweat flew off his body, raining down on me, and I opened my mouth wide to catch some of the fluid. As his cock pushed into me and withdrew again, I felt another orgasm building up, quite without anyone touching my cock, and soon began to spray cum onto myself and Yuri.

Yuri laughed in exhilaration. "Yes, come for me, Matt! And I will come for you!"

With this, his rhythm intensified even further. I feared that he would pull out to come on me, but I wanted him to stay inside and pressed my hands against his back as strongly as possible. Yuri understood the signal, laughed again and then cried out as he ejaculated inside me, stream after stream of hot cum. He pressed down on me, almost pushing all the air out of my lungs, and kissed me hard while continuing to ejaculate even more cum, filling me with his fluids.

He was breathing hard, his whole body now covered in sweat as if from a shower. I caressed his back and bottom, exhausted and more satisfied than ever before. Yuri was still inside me, still hard, slowly coming down from his orgasm, but by no means finished. He demonstrated this by licking some of my cum from my chest before kissing me again, his cock all the time shifting inside me.

As we were looking into each other's eyes and enjoying the intimacy of our shared climax, Ramona's head appeared over Yuri's shoulder. "That looked amazing! Even better than Fran's performance! I am so horny again!"

"Why don't you show us how horny you are. Perhaps we can get excited enough to do something about it", Yuri responded without turning around to look at Ramona who was massaging his shoulders. "I am still incredibly hard, and so is Matt, so with a bit of motivation we could be persuaded to do something for you."

With this, Yuri finally pulled out of me and rolled to my side, cradling me in his arm and against his chest. Both our cocks were now visible, glistening with cum, and still rock hard and pointing upwards as if waiting for some new stimulation to make them cum yet again. Despite a sense of complete satisfaction from the previous fuck, I also felt a sense of excitement, wanting more, wanting Ramona, with who I had started the party.

As we both looked at her expectantly, I became aware of other couplings happening around us. Everyone was at it in some way and the smell of cum was now dominating the room. Ramona seemed to be the only member of the party who had not participated in this latest round of sex, but her face and body showed all the symptoms of supreme sexual excitement.

Her cheeks were slightly reddened and her green eyes were wide, her hard nipples now looked like bullets ready to be fired and her pussy lips were swollen from the additional blood flow. Only her clitoris was difficult to see because of the bush of pubic hair which crowned her pussy.

Ramona now stood in front of us, running her hands over her body, arching her back so that her large round breasts were pointing upwards and turning around to show off her curvy bottom. As she turned back to face us, she had two fingers of each hand inside her pussy and was slowly fingerfucking herself. A shudder running across her body signalled that she had cum, and she withdrew her fingers dripping with her juices, holding them above her chest and then rubbing them firmly across her nipples and all over her breasts.

Watching this was too much for both of us and we jumped up simultaneously so that we could lick her juices off her breasts. I nibbled on her rock-hard nipple and lapped up the intoxicating juice while one of my hands moved towards her clitoris. I caressed the hair over her pubic mound, brushing against Yuri's hand who had had the same idea and was equally eager to push as much of Ramona's breast into his mouth. As I rubbed a large, hard clitoris between my thumb and forefinger, Yuri pushed deeper, between her pussy lips. His had didn't stay there long because he wanted to share the juices with me and as he pushed two fingers into my mouth, Ramona also started to kiss me.

We ended up in a wild and confusing threesome kiss, our tongues intertwined, in and out of each others' mouths and our hands roaming across each others' bodies, seeking and receiving ever more stimulation. Eventually I broke this kiss and slid down Ramona's body. Her wet pussy and Yuri's massive cock were now right in front of my mouth and I first buried my face in Ramona's bush which was also wet with her juices and sweat.

But as I started to lick, Yuri pushed me to the ground, positioning me on some pillows before picking up Ramona and laying her on top of me, with my face between her legs, in the perfect position for a 69. Her pussy was wide open and her clitoris was sticking out from between the protective folds and I opened my mouth wide and stuck out my tongue to reach every inch of her wet, velvety sex. Ramona responded by swallowing my full cock, pushing it right into her throat and then beginning to slowly move her head up and down. With her hands, she rubbed my balls and upper legs while I was spreading her buttocks.

We instantly started to moan and grunt and moved towards a joint rhythm, but this was disrupted when Yuri kneeled behind Ramona and pushed his cock into her pussy. His strokes were slow, permitting me to continue to kiss and lick Ramona as well as his own cock, and occasionally he would slip out of Ramona completely and instead seek my mouth so that I could suck her juices mixed with his precum.

Once more we settled into a shared rhythm of simple movements which soon became faster and more urgent as our bodies were aching for a synchronised release. When it came, I ejaculated several jets of come into Ramona's mouth while receiving both her and Yuri's cum onto my face and in my mouth. Our orgasms continued to shudder through our bodies, even as we had no more cum to expend, and I felt as if in a fever, seemingly experiencing not just my own pleasure but that of Ramona and Yuri as well.

The night must have continued after this, but I cannot remember any more of it. Jim later told me that they had never had as many orgasms at any of their parties and that both June and the two boys had particularly enjoyed licking me clean, but I am not sure that I consciously participated in any of this.

The next morning, I woke on the bed in my guest room. Both Ramona and Yuri were lying beside me, fast asleep, but with happy expressions on their faces. I ran my fingers through Yuri's chest hair, gave one of Ramona's tits a quick kiss and then got up. All was quiet in the house as I made my way outside and jumped in the pool. The cool water woke me up properly and re-energised me after the exertions of the last night. As I climbed out, Yuri opened the patio door, already dressed casually.

"I have to run", he said apologetically. "Appointment in Mallorca. But I'll be back tomorrow evening and want you to come to my apartment. Fran and Jim can give you directions. I want you to myself for a change, so that I can fuck you longer and harder than you have ever been fucked."

I smiled at him, but he hadn't finished.

"And then I want you to do the same to me."