All Comments on 'Party Installation'

by noomi

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
JuliaHandelJuliaHandelover 10 years ago
Creative situation

Interesting character of the submissive protagonist, who actively sought an extreme experience. It is notable that other characters in the story mocked those who played out this fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I wish I could have enjoyed this

But unfortunately, I felt that this story was utterly misguided and a very poor example of control.

As much as this corresponds to the whole "edgeplay" fantasy of most, I have to say that a situation like this is downright dangerous. "Linda" could have choked on that piss, and been killed. She was never given an outlet, never given a chance to save herself should the sadism of her controllers turned to the worst. This is attempted murder. Not consensual, not what she signed up for--it's just irresponsible and immature.

This is not sexy, or thrilling. This is just sick, in the worst of all ways.

I was very, very disappointed with this. God help whomever is as fucked in the head as you are and thinks they should try this; I hope they don't die.

veraknightlyveraknightlyalmost 10 years ago
Interesting

I'd never heard of fornifilia before you - and I pride myself on a lot of weird submissive pet cravings. I realize I've imagined similar things before, but adding the tag really helped me expand the meaning.

I would've loved that hot bath at the end - I had already cum hard at that point in the story, and the character's release would've been my release.

Also, I understand that extreme fantasies in our minds aren't based on safety -- but just to echo your first commenter, danger of death was apparent at all times and not the only or even the most effective form of control.

Thanks for a kinky afternoon, baby ;)

HaretHaretover 9 years ago
My kind of story

I enjoyed the story very much. Nicely written and I loved the surprise ending. More like this please ;)

And about the "I wish I could have enjoyed this" comment: This is silly, are you worried about a fictional character? If I wanted consensual I can just watch porn and there is plenty of more "vanilla" stories out there. I like reading stories because in them you can explore literally everything and not have to worry about consequences. I also love the suspension of not knowing how far the things will go and I like the authors who can go into more extreme territory.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

A lot of it is fine but the ending is disgusting and i really hope that its not minors doing this,but beyond that it just feels lile i was cheated out of seeing what should havw been one hell of an aftercare moment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous