Party Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike and Kevin walked into the frame and grabbed my mom away from me.

"Don't worry, kid," they said, as Mike lifted my bikini clad mom into his muscular arms, "We'll take good care of her." And the next shot is them walking into the cabana.

The scene cut to inside the cabana, where my mom was on her knees, alternating between sucking Mike's and Kevin's cock. Each cock is saliva coated and dripping with the fluids of my mom's throat.

"Honey," my mom said to me, letting one of the huge hard cocks pop out of her mom, "I need to you take off my top so these two young men can enjoy your mommy's titties."

I got down on my knees as my mom resumed gulping now the cock, and I removed the straining bikini top so that my mom's perky big tits could hang free.

Mike reached down and clawed at one of her heavy melons, pushing me out of the way to get at my mom's flesh.

After a few more minutes of deep throating both boys, my mom stood up and bent herself over a bed in the corner, ass out in the air ready to be fucked.

"Honey, can you hold me down so that Kevin can fuck me hard and I won't fall over?" I got up onto the bed and grabbed my mom's naked back for support.

Kevin walked over with his hard red cock and grabbed the bikini bottoms on my mom's ass. In one swiped, he ripped them clean off.

He took a minute to reflect in my mom's shapely behind, stuck up in the air with a moist cunt between her thick thighs. He slapped her ass which made her smile and giggle.

Finally, Kevin grabbed her by her curvy hips and plowed his cock deep into her pussy. He pumped back and forth, and I felt the rhythm as I supported my mom's bare shoulders.

Soon my mom started making noises. She had squinted her eyes and pursed out her thick lips, but then she began purring and moaning.

"Fuck you're good," she told the boy. He started pumping faster into her and it became harder for me to hold on to my mom's body as she started moaning louder and louder.

"You fuck like a champ, fucking milf," he said, slapping my mom's ass as he continued pumping.

Mike, who had been sitting in the corner watching, came over to the bed now with my moaning mom, and put a hand on me.

"Get out of the way, kid, I want your mom to suck me off again."

He inserted his penis into her already open mouth and she instinctively began licking and sucking it all over again. He took advantage of her exposed chest, playing with her tits as Kevin's force made them jiggle.

Soon after, Kevin pulled out and my mom stood up off the bed.

"Come here, fucking kid," Kevin told me, and I walked over. My mom had laid down onto the bed fully, on her back.

"I want to fuck your mom's tits but they're just so huge I don't know if I can do it alone. So I want you to press them together for me.

Kevin sat down on my mom's stomach, facing her tits, and I sat the opposite, letting her head rest in my crisscrossed lap.

Reluctantly, I took my left and right hands and pressed them up against the side of my mother's body. With Kevin's cock in between her huge breasts, I finally pressed them over his cock and held them tight.

My mother smiled as she felt Mike push his way into her dripping cunt.

The two both began fucking my mom at the same time. Through the flesh I held tight against his cock, I could feel the thickness of his member as he pumped into my mom's chest.

My arms got tired from keeping Kevin's forceful movements contained in my mom's tits. It didn't help that my mom was squirming and writhing in pleasure. She was tilting back head head, moaning and screaming loudly.

"FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME!" she yelled at the boys.

Unexpectedly, Kevin's hips spasmed and I knew he was about to cum.

He shot his cock out and I let go out my mom's tits. His dick pulsed and a jet of thick white cum shot out and landed on my mom's lips. My mom grabbed his cock with her left hand and pumped all the cum out of his cock, letting it drip onto her breasts, jet onto her face, and even shoot on my left hand that got caught in the cross fire.

"I can barely see your mom beneath all those layers of my cum," Kevin said to me, panting with exhaustion.

My mom continued writhing in pleasure as Mike fucked her cunt, running her hands all across her chest before licking them and swallowing as much cum as she could gobble down. I watched the lump in her throat move down as more spunk settled into her stomach.

Kevin stood up off my mom, his now limp cock swinging and sticky with his cum. I couldn't help but watch the thick shaft moving when I felt a hot wetness on her cheek; Mike had pulled out of my mom and shot his load right at her face, missing and hitting my face instead. The erupting penis was shiny with my mom's pussy juices, and it shot an incredible amount of white gunk down my mom's belly, onto her round tits, and into her awaiting open mouth with shiny sticky lips.

Mike dismounted my mom too. My mom lay on the bed, a sticky and cum covered mess.

I followed Joey's instructions.

"Thank you for fucking my mom senseless," I grinned and told the two boys, like I was told to do.

"No problem, she really knows how to take a cock."

My mom got off the bed and waltzed over to us. She was naked and her tits swayed with each step. She planted a big wet kiss onto my cheek, leaving a ring of cum where her dick sucking lips had landed.

"It's great having a son around who's willing to help his mom get laid," she told the camera.

Next, she grabbed two cards off a nearby table and handed them to the boys.

"Call me any time you want to get your dick sucked."

The two boys got dressed and left, and my mother laid back down on the bed, facing me.

"Honey, be a dear and grab a handiwipe to help get mommy cleaned up for some more cock."

I did as I was told and ran the wipe all over my mom's sticky body, leaving her shiny, wet, and clean.

Joey yelled cut.

"Perfect! The fucking was perfect, the humiliation was perfect, the cum covered mom with her wimpy son, it's all perfect! I loved the extra touch of you giving out your real phone number, so sexy!"

"That was your real phone number mom?" I asked.

She nodded and giggled.

"Fucking perfect!" he yelled again, "So sexy!" Joey reached into his pants and whipped out his own cock, hard and long too.

"Hold this camera, kid," he told me, shoving the camera into my arms, "I want my own taste of your mom's tits."

He stroked his cock as he kissed my mom, grabbing at her tits and clawing at her thick ass.

He lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist, pressing her wet cunt into his waiting cock. It slid in with a wet sloppy sound. My mom pumped out and in from the camera man's lap, his face buried in her fleshy boobs and his hand supporting her gyrating ass for dear life.

I slung the camera onto my back using the strap and stepped outside the cabana. I needed some fresh air.

Walking along the beach, I ran into a familiar face. It was Megan, the girl who left early from Josh's party with her boyfriend. I was pretty sure my mom sucked her boyfriend's cock, and she was pretty convinced that I was gay for Josh instead of lusting for Sonny, which was the case.

"Look it's Chad!" she yelled to me, walking over. She was wearing a very skimpy bikini that showed off her nice curves and big tits.

"What are you doing here?" she asked, "And wow, do you have a small cock!" She was looking at my penis through my transparent pants.

And so I told her the whole story.

"Wow, your mom was in a porno! That sounds hot as fuck!" she told me.

"It was really terrible," I told her, "I had to hold my mom's tits together so the guy could fuck them."

"Well of course you think that's terrible, a faggot like you must hate touching breasts!"

"That's not what I mean! I'm not a faggot!"

She laughed.

"Nah, I'm sure you loved all the cock and cum of today."

"I swear, I'm not gay!"

"Really? Okay then." She undid her bikini top.

"Play with my tits then."

She had wonderful breasts. They were huge and soft, like dangling white orbs.

"Are you sure?" She scoffed.

I reached out and cupped them, softly feeling their weight in the palm of my hand. But just as soon as I had finally comprehended their beautiful size, she covered herself back up.

"That's the way a fucking faggot feels tits," she said, "Watch."

She called over a random guy who was walking by and undid her top for him.

"Feel my tits," she ordered, and the man lept on her chest. He mauled away at them, sucked them, shoved his face between them and twisted her nipples. She moaned slightly, and he slid her hands down into his pants where she began to stroke his cock.

"See?" she said, tilting her head back to look at me as the man attacked her chest. "This is how a man reacts to a chest like mine."

Megan kept jerking the man until he came into her hand, and then she kissed him, covered herself back up, and let him walk away.

"Let's walk back to your cabana, I want to talk to your mom again."

When we arrived, the camera man was dressed again, and my mom had put her pink bikini back on. There was a new sticky ring of come around her lips, however.

Megan introduced herself to Joey and to my mom again.

Joey's phone rang and he answered it as Megan drilled my mom with questions about her shoot.

"Did they fuck you at the same time?"

"Well, I gave a blowjob while one fucked me, and then the other fucked me while the other titty fucked me."

"Holy shit that sounds hot."

"I have good news!" Joey announced. He told us Alex had invited us all, including Megan, to his house that night for a celebration of today's successful shoot.

"What kind of party?" my mom asked.

Joey smiled. He grabbed my mom's breasts as they dangled in their bikini top.

"Let's just say that it's a kind of party where these babies," he shook my mom's tits up and down, "will be getting a lot of attention."

To be continued...

12