Party of Five Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, it's OK," Jacquie said after examining the condom. She handed it back to him. "Can you take it outside and put it in the bin? And don't let Alice see you if she's home," she added.

"What?" said Josh, startled. "She's home already?"

"I don't know," replied Jacquie. "I wasn't really concentrating on listening for the door. I don't think she is, but just be careful." Josh still looked rather startled. "Don't worry," Jacquie reassured him. "Just take it out and put it in the bin. I have to clean my room."

"OK," said Josh, wondering if there would be this much work every time.Bah – he couldn't even think of next time, not after the powerful emotional experience he had just had. He would ruminate on it for days. "Here's your sheet," he said, holding it out to her.

"Thanks," Jacquie said, then smiled and leaned in close for a kiss. "Remember," she said, nuzzling her nose against her brother's, "don't tellanyone."

"How dumb do you think I am?" Josh replied.

"Well, let's just see if you can act normally with me in public from now on."

"I can act perfectly normal," said Josh defensively. "They'll never suspect a thing."

"That's not the only thing I meant," said Jacquie. "I mean, I don't want our relationship to change outside the bedroom, OK?"

"Sure," said Josh, thinking this was a good idea.

"I'm still your sister and you're still my little brother and we still crack jokes and insult each other and all the rest. If we're alone in the house, then that's OK, but otherwise, nothing's changed."

"Sounds good to me," said Josh, strolling down the hallway with a bulging condom in his hand.

12