Party on Wheels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the next turn I noticed flashing lights on the screen. I glanced down and saw the guys leading Amy up to the stripper pole. I took the opportunity to pull into a pretty large parking lot that looked deserted. I figured I could drive around slowly, and watch the screen more without the threat of wrecking. Amy carefully got up on the little riser the pole was on. I slowed the bus to a near crawl as I watched my wife start to dance to the beat of the music. Those dance classes she'd taken when she was younger were paying dividends. It was near hypnotizing to watch her hips swaying with her back arched. For a good twenty minutes, Amy worked that pole like she really was a stripper. All of the guys were staring with their mouths open. I'd almost forgot what was going on when I saw Amy slowly slide her dress up, and quickly flash her panties at the guys. A chorus of "Oh yeahs" went up immediately. She glided around the pole a few more times and then pulled her dress down just enough for you to think her tits were going to fall out, then she teasingly pulled her dress back into place. I noticed a few of the guys were passing around a bottle of tequila and each taking huge pulls. "Maybe they'll all pass the fuck out." I hoped.

I drove for a little while and looked back at the monitor when I noticed the music speed up. Amy was on her knees on the little riser swaying to the beat. Slowly she started to pull her dress down. Then, one by one, her perky breasts popped into view. This time she didn't pull her dress back up either. The guys yelled loudly. I looked at my wife's face and saw she was smiling. I couldn't really blame her. She was drunk and had a bunch of young guys egging her on. She stood up slowly and shook her hips until the dress slid down her long legs. When it hit the floor she kicked it off and one of the guys caught it. She turned her back to the guys and started to shake her ass to the music. She was essentially naked. The little thong she had on hid very little. As I sat watching, one of the surfer guys came up and stuck his face right into my wife's ass as she danced. She turned around laughing, but allowed the guy's face to stay where it was for a few seconds. As soon as he was done, the black guy did the same thing. He buried his face in my wife's ass and stayed there for at least thirty seconds as Amy reached back to hold his head in place with a sexy little smirk on her face. I noticed the guys starting to get a little more amped up.

I took a gradual turn and looked back to see what was going down. The guys had pulled a chair from the bar and sat the groom on it. He was right in front of the riser Amy was dancing on. I started to hear the guys chanting "Lap Dance!" over and over. Brad was sitting in the chair surrounded by his friends, as my topless wife slowly danced her way towards him. I was nervously chewing on my bottom lip. When Amy reached Brad she reached out and put her hands on his thighs and bent over. She shook her ass seductively and the guys let loose a loud cheer. After a few seconds of shaking her ass Amy straddled Brad and started to dry hump him with her hair whipping back and forth across his face. She leaned back and pulled Brad's head to her chest. I watched in awe as my wife was motor boated by some rich guy's spoiled kid.

I had to look away for a second as I made another turn. When I resumed watching I was taken aback. Brad was sucking on my wife's breast like a toddler. Amy seemed to be enjoying it as far as I could tell. The look on her face was not one of revulsion. She looked like she was really into it. Brad switched to the other breast and continued his assault. Shortly after this Amy stood up and turned away from Brad. She bent over with her ass right in front of the young man and began to shake it with the beat of the music. Slowly, my wife pulled her thong down past her knees before stepping out of them altogether. All the guys cheered as my wife's pussy and ass were now fully on display. Amy stood up and looked back over her shoulder at the guys and smiled before she resumed shaking her ass. I saw one of the Arabian guys whisper something in Brad's ear then slap him on the back. It didn't take long to find out what had been said. Brad reached forward and pulled my wife closer to him. He leaned forward and stuck his face right into Amy's naked ass. I couldn't tell exactly what he was doing, but my wife just let him have his way. After about thirty seconds Brad leaned back and took just enough time for him to slide his pants down around his ankles. Amy was shaking her ass to the music and didn't see what he'd done. He reached out and put his hands on my wife's hips and pulled her toward him. My mind was short circuiting as I watched Amy lower herself unsuspectingly onto his hard cock. Amy sat down and I saw her eyes open wide as Brad's cock entered her. She was clearly taken by surprise, but before she could react, Brad started to kiss the back of her neck and whispering something into her ear. Amy smiled and slowly started to ride the groom to be. The group of guys was all standing and cheering as Amy and Brad fucked. After a few intense minutes, Amy stood up and turned around to face Brad. His cock was bobbing back and forth as my wife straddled him and lowered herself back onto his hard cock. She started to grind her hips back and forth against his pelvis as she kissed him. I was hard as a rock, but still having trouble with what I was seeing. Thankfully it didn't last too long. I saw Brad's head lean back and he let loose a loud roar that could only have meant he was cumming in my wife. Amy sat there taking his load for a while before leaning forward and kissing him again. Brad high-fived the Arabian guy next to him.

Amy stood up slowly and reached down to pick up her underwear. That's when one of the Arabian guys changed places with Brad. The guy already had his pants around his ankles as he sat down. I saw his uncut cock just bobbing in his lap and cringed. I didn't know if I should stop the bus and kick everyone off or just keep driving. I knew if I broke up the party my livelihood was going down the drain. A second later Amy turned around saw what was happening. She smiled but shook her head no. I thought that maybe the night was heading back to some sense of normal. Brad walked up to my wife and said something to her. She asked him something and he nodded. To my surprise, Amy simply got on her knees and took the guy's cock in her mouth. I watched intently as my wife's blonde head bobbed up and down in that guys lap. He was pretty worked up, as were the other guys, from watching Amy fuck Brad. He groaned loudly and I saw Amy's head stop bobbing. She still had his cock in her mouth, which could only mean she was letting him cum in her mouth. After a few seconds I saw my wife raise her head with her mouth closed. She waved to the DJ and he handed her a bottle of something. She took a big pull from the bottle and swallowed. All the guys roared their approval. The Arabian guy grabbed his pants and moved off the chair. One of the blonde guys quickly took his spot. I noticed that he'd stripped completely. I was also amazed by the size of his cock. The other guys had been pretty average, but this guy was hung. Amy noticed as well as she took his cock in her hand. She looked at it as she stroked it and I saw her laugh as she said something to one of the guys. She leaned forward and started to suck his big cock. I was in total denial about what I was watching. My mind hadn't quite come to terms with what I was seeing. I was pretty detached. Amy could only get about a third of the guy's cock in her mouth, but she soldiered on. I was watching my wife's mouth slide up and down the blonde guy's cock so I didn't see what was going on at first. I noticed some motion behind my wife so I zoomed out a bit. The other blonde guy had stripped and was kneeling behind my wife. I almost clipped a parked car as the other guy slammed his cock into Amy's pussy as she sucked off his friend. They both fucked my wife hard for five minutes or so with the other guys cheering. The guy fucking her shouted something incoherent and slammed his cock into my wife and held it there as his hips bucked. A few seconds after he pulled out the guy with the huge cock stood up and shot a huge load onto my wife's face. Amy sat there with her mouth open just like a slut. When he was done, my wife took another big pull from the bottle the DJ had given her. Someone handed her a towel which she used to clean the cum from her face.

I was sweating and my heart was beating like a jackhammer. I'd seen my wife fuck four guys in the last few minutes, and I was hard as a rock. I was beating myself up mentally about being turned on when I heard the guys start chanting something. I couldn't hear at first because the music was so loud, but slowly I started to be able to make it out. They were chanting "airtight", over and over. The four guys that'd had already fucked my wife were sitting on the couch in various states of undress. The other guys quickly moved the chair out of the way. The black guy pulled is pants down and laid down in front of Amy. His cock wasn't the longest I'd seen, but it was massively thick. The two surfer guys helped my wife stand. They led her over to where the black guy lay, and whispered something in her ear. She looked surprised for a second before downing what was left in her bottle. She squatted down over the black guy and reached down between her legs. She slowly lowered herself onto his massive cock. I heard her moan over the music as his black cock filled her little white pussy. She sat there for a few seconds with a look of ecstasy on her face before the other Arabian guy got behind her in between the black guys legs and slowly started to put his hard cock in her ass. Amy had always turned me down when I tried to fuck her in the ass, so this guy was going where I'd never been before. My wife reached back several times trying to slow the guy down, but eventually his cock was balls deep in her tight little ass. Both guys started alternating thrusts, and before long Amy was groaning over the music.

As if what was happening wasn't enough, I was about to find out what "Airtight" meant. As her pussy and ass were being fucked the two naked surfer guys grabbed Amy's hands and pulled them to their hard cocks. Amy started to jerk them off immediately. I was now watching my wife pleasure four guys at once. I didn't think my heart could take anymore when I saw Rickon, the DJ, step up in front of my wife and put his long black cock into her mouth. As soon as he did, the guys on the couch started chanting airtight, really loudly. Now I knew what they meant. All my wife's holes were filled. She was "airtight". After about five minutes of the hardest fucking I'd ever seen I heard the Arabian guy moan. A few seconds later he pulled his cock from my wife's ass. His cum drained out in a thick slow stream. The two surfer guys high-fived as they both came almost simultaneously on my wife's neck and tits. Rickon followed suit by cumming into Amy's mouth. She swallowed then fell onto the black guy's chest as he continued to fuck her with his massive cock. He had the most stamina by far, because he fucked my wife hard for another ten minutes at least. Amy moaned loudly as she was fucked. I zoomed in on her face as her eyes rolled back into her head. The sight of my wife being fucked into orbit sent me over the edge. I came in my pants without even touching my cock. I looked back at the monitor to the black guy shouting loudly as he filled Amy's pussy with hot cum. I sat there for just a second or two staring at my wife on the computer screen. I'd allowed her to be thoroughly used to make sure we were financially safe. That thought did little to comfort me at the time. I turned off the monitor just as I saw a couple of the guys helping Amy onto one of the couches. I'd seen enough.

Shortly after that I dropped the guys off at their hotel. All the guys told me what an awesome time they'd had. Brad said it was "The best fucking night of my life." It made me think my donation was going to be forthcoming as soon as he talked to his father.

I pulled up to our SUV and got out. Amy slowly made her way down the steps. Her dress was back on but she was carrying her boots. Her makeup was smeared a little but she must've cleaned up some, because I couldn't see any cum on her face. I made sure she was ok to drive, and then followed her home. Once we got back I watched Amy walk into the house as I helped Rickon unload his equipment. It didn't take very long and when I got inside I heard the shower running. A little while later Amy came out and got into bed. I started to say something but she just gave me kiss and said "It's ok babe, we did what we had to. Now I'm going to sleep, I haven't been this drunk since high school."

I woke up that Saturday afternoon, and for a few seconds, everything seemed wonderfully normal. After the morning haze lifted, my brain started to replay what had happened just a few hours ago. I glanced over at my wife, Amy. She was sound asleep, and I could understand why. The sheet was down around her abdomen, and the little night shirt she had on showed a lot of skin. Her neck and breasts were covered in little red whelps and bruises. I could understand that as well. I took a deep breath and relaxed a little. The fact that we were financially secure for the foreseeable future did wonders in helping me keep my sanity. Still, the slide show in my mind was going to make sleep a little hard to come by. I laid there in bed for about thirty minutes watching my wife sleep. Images of what happened last night flashed through my mind. Amy had, for our financial future, fucked nine guys. I looked at her, and didn't feel the least bit of jealousy or anger. In fact, it was kinda of empowering knowing that my wife could handle that. She was really amazing. About that time, my text alert went off on my phone. I leaned over and checked to see who it was. It was no surprise that it was Mike. He was ecstatic. Apparently our client was very satisfied. His son went on and on about how much fun they had. On top of our usual fee, he'd given us a bonus of $500,000. I was smiling as I read the text. It was all worth it. I looked over at Amy and smiled.

The phone vibrated in my hand again as another message came through. As I read my smile faded. I didn't really know what I was going to do. The client had offered us another job. Next month his nephew was getting married, and he was determined to have as much fun as his cousin did. The party was slightly larger, around fifteen guys, but the potential bonus was a cool million. I couldn't quite wrap my mind around that much money, but I knew it came with a very high price. Just about then Amy rolled over and asked what was up. I told her to go back to sleep. It could wait.

12