All Comments on 'Passenger and Driver'

by dreamchaser66

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Have been there....

Several years ago a lady friend and I, during sex, were talking of the differences in bodies and tried to describe to each other what we were experiencing.

I had enjoyed anal sex for many years and so could relate to being penetrated, but she had no sense of the male counteraction.

On a whim, I bought a strap-on, and we experimented to where she was comfortable with the idea of doing me in gender reversal.

She mounted me, she penetrated me..she stroked, and within minutes, there were gushes of her climax running down her legs...it was a non-stop orgasm of close to 20 minutes while she kept pounding my ass and I had a string of orgasms more closely identified with female orgasms...was very nice.

Every opportunity we do this reversal thing, and tho she does not get the sensation of semen being ejected, she does experience a different orgasm from when I penetrate her.

Delicious and fun story, Thank you...................

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
It happened to me

I experienced myself and my girlfriend as one. I was fucking myself. Interesting.

It also happened with my wife once.

In both cases my partners reported a mirror image experience.

At least in one case it was not fantasy/fiction.

GilnGilnabout 13 years ago

I always enjoy these types of stories. Yours was great.

green2ballsgreen2ballsabout 13 years ago

Amazing,how did you get your research ? Makes one want to find a island with magical powers. very good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
sequel time!!

"you should bring your wife here sometime though. It would be an experience you would never soon forget"

time to tell that story - from his perspective!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous